Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) (34456 Views)

South Korea Online Syndicate Circulates Sexual Abuse Videos On Telegram / Gang Rapes 13-Year-Old Unconscious Girl In Ogun / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by PrinceMajestic: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigerian ladies should be careful, especially the ENP group. Their desperation for marriage is harming them too much
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by emmatex2020: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
This Biafra people have spoiled this our state. 95% crime in Rivers state are committed by them.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by depure(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Can someone explain why there face is covered
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by rippa(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not again sad.

They raped her
They stole her 2 phones.
They also kidnapped her and collected ramson.

Haba! Why are Men so wicked and evil? Why? sad undecided. Honestly I hate men!

These rapist should be sentenced to death immediately.
Food done land for u to wail on
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by rippa(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
emmatex2020:
This Biafra people have spoiled this our state. 95% crime in Rivers state are committed by them.
Oga majority of rivers bear igbo names
Chibuike Ameachi, Peter odili, nyeson ezenwo wike etc
Dont they all sound igbo to u?
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Juanmike(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
How rapist dey take enjoy the act sef? What's the pleasure in nacking a girl under duress
Na that one dey sweet pass. You should try it...
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by jamesversion: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Chokocho is not in Port Harcourt. It is in Etche.

Etche people are kidnappers per excellence.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Chetas81(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Good story come from river state one time in 6month
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by sickitatedatyou: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
This would be my last appeal to instantcoins.ng to send my money for transaction ID 194130. Failure to send my money I will go on brekete family radio and report. Return my money.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by bigdammyj: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Noted.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Gospel2Day: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Gone are the days when it was only males who used to travel to see the ladies they loved and were wooing.
Today, ladies and even teenage girls are the ones desperately seeking suitors and traveling up and down to visit men.
Women of this generation have lost all sense of dignity and decency.
They have become Love Beggars and peddlers.
Yes, evil men abound. But be sensible, protect yourself.
Don't go partying clubbing at night as a well raised girl.
Do not visit or travel to visit a man who is unknown to your family members.
Don't pass the night alone with a man who is not family or your husband.
If women would sensibly apply these safety and security measures, the incidents of rape and gangrape will drop drastically.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Gospel2Day: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Gone are the days when it was only males who used to travel to see the ladies they loved and were wooing.
Today, ladies and even teenage girls are the ones desperately seeking suitors and traveling up and down to visit men.
Yes, evil men abound in the society. But be sensible, protect yourself.
If women would sensibly apply these safety and security measures, the incidents of rape and gangrape will drop drastically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Samogloby: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Hahahaha, you get bad mouth ooo
TheChameleon:
Nwarobi, Obi and Ikechi

Always sex starved because their Yamlegged women are busy chasing Afonja guys.

Obi's 200,000 votes nationwide - 3 = 199,997 undecided
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
Nwarobi, Obi and Ikechi

If this happened in Ogun state, it's the woman's skull that would be found after your people have mined it

1 Like

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by olisaEze(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigerian women don’t go online to seek for love, they go online to look for clients! cool

1 Like

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Golan007: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Obi.

shocked
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by maasoap(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Justbehave:
The only wise you ladies can be is to stop hoeing and hookup in the name of relationships.Like I said,nothing can justify the their evil acts

Two iPhones, one Samsung phone. Hehe!

1 Like

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Alexbio: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/online-syndicate-abducts-gang-rapes-rivers-lady-seeking-love/
j

Some of these naija ladies deserve rape obviously. Because they're too freaking flashy and selective shocked
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Alexbio: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Nigerian ladies should be careful, especially the ENP group. Their desperation for marriage is harming them too much

Some of these naija ladies deserve rape obviously. Because they're too freaking flashy and selective shocked
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Justbehave(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2023
maasoap:

Two iPhones, one of Samsung phone. Hehe!
And she is still unemployed ooh.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by FuckTheMod: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not again sad.

They raped her
They stole her 2 phones.

Lol
Ho low Ree buu ruu kuu
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
tk4radi:
Na Waa

Anyway..
Peter Obi will end all these nonsense by the time he finished restructuring the police, so that people can then begin to call the police on phone EMERGENCY NUMBERS to report events to the police anonymously, and the police would arrive promptly at the spot for full investigations.

The same "I don't know" Obi or another Obi?
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by FireUpNow(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2023
This is terrible but I am sure the lady must have a very serious guy and she say her guy was a broke ass guy that she wants a better rich guy so she can enjoy her life. And for those two animals that stole 2 phones and collected a ransom of 600k should be jailed asap. No rape and kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by arantess: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
Nwarobi, Obi and Ikechi

Stop masturbating

Rivers indigene in those areas bear Igbo names

Ignorant fool

1 Like

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
smiley
Gospel2Day:
Yes, evil men abound in the society. But be sensible, protect yourself.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Gofwane(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
How rapist dey take enjoy the act sef? What's the pleasure in nacking a girl under duress
To me, it's a mental disorder. I like to lie down and kiss my joint while a lady ride me to cum. Tell me, how rape wan take sweet someone like me?
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by saintkel(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Graysons:
Her name sounds like she's from the Riverine area( kalabari Okrika,bille or Bonny) another reason for these people,to hate igbos more and more.
u are a disgrace to ur unborn generation.....so because they bear Obi that makes them Igbos?....
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not again sad.

They raped her
They stole her 2 phones.

Ur caused gender looking for love but online they are feminist,
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2023
sad OBI must be there
Useless people.Dey should nail their balls lipsrsealed shockedangry
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2023
sad NWAOBIRI, IKECHI and OBI grin cheesy
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Nostring: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Den sups dey kill ppl like this straight up... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.