Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) (34454 Views)

South Korea Online Syndicate Circulates Sexual Abuse Videos On Telegram / Gang Rapes 13-Year-Old Unconscious Girl In Ogun / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rape apologist I've heard you.

Is ilitrate people like u destroying Nigeria...did u see him rape? Where u there? Did court convict him? Pleae go n sit under mango tree jorrr(no oofencse) angry
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by naijapikin2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Looking for love on social media. Ladies just want to get married at all costs before they get to the age of 30.

What's in this 30 years sef?
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by SaintBishop: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Graysons:
Her name sounds like she's from the Riverine area( kalabari Okrika,bille or Bonny) another reason for these people,to hate igbos more and more.
My broad,I just hope this thing no escalate.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by TheChameleon: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
arantess:

Arantess to his useless homosexual father
Stop masturbating

Rivers indigene in those areas bear Igbo names

Ignorant fool
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by prophetfire: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
How rapist dey take enjoy the act sef? What's the pleasure in nacking a girl under duress
. Raping girls is the profession of Etche people in Rivers State. Their boys are mostly useless and raping girls is their profession. I lived in their place for ten years and know that very well.
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by tk4radi: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Posh2018:

As in where has he done that before? Why do we expect performance from persons without experience? Amazing.
The Anambra Vigilante Group (AVG) was more accessible and more functional than police in those days.
You know why that was so??

Because the AVG worked well with anonymous information from the people.

(You're Free To Verify This Information From Any Other Sources Of Your Choice)
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by toxtimmy: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
mumu... nigeria is not an 'i'... i forgive you as english is not nigeria's language..

there is a reason why oyinbo western countries refuse to give your neighbour visa because you abused the visa they gave you as a nigerian.

CheapHomes1:

Who are the "we"? So you are a rapist? Government should watch out for this guy

cc: Seun
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by EmmyDJourno: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
She went for hookup, not relationship, let’s call it what it is
Then thunder fire those men, useless children of satan
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by SodiumValproate: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not again sad.

They raped her
They stole her 2 phones.
They also kidnapped her and collected ramson.

Haba! Why are Men so wicked and evil? Why? sad undecided. Honestly I hate men!

These rapist should be sentenced to death immediately.
They satisfied her cravings.

But I don't support them stealing her 2 iPhones she worked so hard to get and also extorting from her relatives angry angry

They should amputate their hands and legs for that. angry
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by SodiumValproate: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
Nwarobi, Obi and Ikechi

Always sex starved because their Yamlegged women are busy chasing Afonja guys.

Obi's 200,000 votes nationwide - 3 = 199,997 undecided
DaviChi 2023 grin
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Make them they cull those kind bad creations,bad seeds from the society na!
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by TheChameleon: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
SodiumValproate:

DaviChi 2023 grin

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by CheapHomes1: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2023
toxtimmy:
mumu... nigeria is not an 'i'... i forgive you as english is not nigeria's language..

there is a reason why oyinbo western countries refuse to give your neighbour visa because you abused the visa they gave you as a nigerian.

Who are the "we"? So you are a rapist?

What has neighbour and visa got to do with the above questions?
Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by toxtimmy: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mumu, i guess you are a monkey and not a human... the federal roads you travel on in Nigeria can you list the names of the people that own it?

When Nigeria win world cup in the next world cup, are you part of the Nigerians that will celebrate or you rather be in the bush with your fellow monkeys?... Actually, monkeys are much smarter than you from the contents of your comments.

You comments exposes the fundamental truth about this Nigeria as a country... Which is the greatest threat to a Nigerian man, is another Nigerian man.

CheapHomes1:

Re: Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) by CheapHomes1: 1:44am On Jan 21, 2023
toxtimmy:
Mumu, i guess you are a monkey and not a human... the federal roads you travel on in Nigeria can you list the names of the people that own it?

When Nigeria win world cup in the next world cup, are you part of the Nigerians that will celebrate or you rather be in the bush with your fellow monkeys?... Actually, monkeys are much smarter than you from the contents of your comments.

You comments exposes the fundamental truth about this Nigeria as a country... Which is the greatest threat to a Nigerian man, is another Nigerian man.

but you havent answered the simple questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.