Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo (20159 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by BATified2023: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Racoon:
Nope!A man that foist a catastrophe and was proud of doing so can never be the solution to the same catastrophe
u don’t want to praise tinubu to Lagos success cos he nominated the governors but u want to blame him for buhari

If u blame him for buhari then u should also praise him for lagos now

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Peteroluebube: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
omoadeleye:

When Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra state, people still get option to travel out of the state to other states majorly to Lagos state, so tell me if Peter Obi become the president of Nigeria, where do you want people that can't travel out of the country to travel to?

Whats your point please?
Make it make sense.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Babastrong(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very true. LP, APC AND PDP are evils. But the worst among them is LP.

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Enemyofpeace: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
The country is already bleeding. Na die e remain now. Talk to your colleagues in the Yoruba theatre, that are supporting Tinubu to get their heads examined by a psychiatrist

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by symbianDON(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:

I wonder the brain composition of apc and pdp supporters!!!
you shouldn't be wondering at the composition of what they don't have

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Gboom: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
She is right but suffering not just started in this APC or PDP era, it has been a long-time occurrence and it's because population is increasing,
poverty is increasing. There is no plan to curb the menace by the concerned and if the govt. is even planning to reduce poverty, it will end in enriching few politicians because they will divert the benefits to their pockets and lavish part of it on their oloshos who are now crying on social media for good governance now
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by michoim(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bleed is understatement. We will simply
PERISH as a nation from under heaven...May God chose to have mercy on us and help us

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by michoim(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Gboom:
She is right but suffering not just started in this APC or PDP era, it has been a long-time occurrence and it's because population is increasing,
poverty is increasing. There is no plan to curb the menace by the concerned and if the govt. is even planning to reduce poverty, it will end in enriching few politicians because they will divert the benefits to their pockets and lavish part of it on their oloshos who are now crying on social media for good governance now
Hmmmn
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by onuman: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
benjackugo:
''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Actress Iyabo Ojo

Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has said that Nigeria will bleed if citizens doesn't get it right with the upcoming 2023 general elections, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Twitter handle, Ojo said Nigerians are really suffering as she receives depressing messages from many on a daily basis.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1615917329782636544?t=o_UvzikJGEQW1xpo5MP8qQ&s=19

Tell Atiku fans. Tell Tinubu fans. When the bitting comes harder, those who listened to the Mullahs for who to vote for, shall be the worst hit.

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Splitmind: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
If Tinubu is not elected all of you will be sorry
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by brainint: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Noted

From consumption To Production

Excess production equals to price crash in the market.

To achieve this,vote Peter Obi.

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by pacespot(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peter Obi is not a Messiah, but Peter Obi candidacy is a clear diversion from the current leadership bedeviling Nigerians, and also an emphatic statement for the youth to challenge the leaders of this country to be on their toes.

Most of our leadership problems are crested on perception and mentality of the folks in government, like the Emilokans. A vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for the continuation of the current system in Nigeria. It also means the future of this country (youth) has been defeated.

I can assure you that the same youths supporting Peter Obi today would be the first to castigate him if he failed to deliver on his promises and expectation placed on him. We Obidients are just out to correct the wrong impressions about leadership in this country.

Should Obi emerge victorious in this poll, I can assure you the next president that Nigeria will produce will not be the calibres of Tinubu and Atiku again.

A lot of potential presidents among young Nigerians are just waiting for the outcome of this 2023 election. You will see that if Obi is victorious, many youths will come out to contest for presidency in 2027, even those in diaspora.

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Meti99(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another half truth..
Everyone is giving "vote wisely" betnaija advice but nobody can basically proof who the right person to vote is...

Anyways I stand with BATISH
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by uba1991: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.
Please Nigerians,. Let's give Peter Obi of Labour Party a chance.
the same Peter obi that left PDP yesterday?
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by uba1991: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Atiku/Okowa ticket is the only ticket that will set us free.
Vote Atiku if you want a strong economy.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by reddingtonblack: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by OdefaGirl(f): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
DeOTR:

Nigeria's problem goes beyond corruption. Just take notice of that. For instance, how has "not having theifing spirit" of Obi helped Anambra?

Tremendously helped but you guys refuse to believe. Let's start from that.... that is not his only quality.... Insecurity reduced drastically while he was a governor which gained him an award. Let's just open our eyes this time if not....

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by samuelson06(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.

If they like, let them give the man a chance else I park my things and leave the country. It's that simple.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
igbosarejews:

She said this for góáts liké me

Of course you are
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Pat081: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
benjackugo:
'' If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Actress Iyabo Ojo

Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has said that Nigeria will bleed if citizens don't get it right with the upcoming 2023 general elections, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Twitter handle, Ojo said Nigerians are suffering as she receives depressing messages from many daily.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1615917329782636544?t=o_UvzikJGEQW1xpo5MP8qQ&s=19
Only the wise will understand what she means but
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by PeterObi4LP: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
We will get it right with Tinubu as president

Devil punish you. Bleep Tinubu.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by uba1991: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
BATified2023:
u don’t want to praise tinubu to Lagos success cos he nominated the governors but u want to blame him for buhari

If u blame him for buhari then u should also praise him for lagos now
which Lagos? According to Shettima, Lagos is making 51 billions every month. Pls sir, do lagos look like a state that is making 51 billions on a monthly basis?
One man is pocketing all the igr of Lagos state. The governor of Lagos is only surviving on loans.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Horokrox: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
brainpulse:
OLosho will always bleed
Though not as bad as your olosho mom who continually bled an ever flowing discharge of fetid menses caused by Dysmenorrhea due to Endometriosis in addition to being infamously gang raped by several young studs grin
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by uba1991: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
We will get it right with Tinubu as president
you are a disgrace to your lineage.
You will get it right with a man that licked microphone? You must be a fool to believe that.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by LongBig(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
This wan dey try please paul O nonsense
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by reddingtonblack: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrEverest:
The more reason why it's very crucial for Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi. We have gambled enough with our destiny and another mistake will be catastrophic. There might even be war ultimately due to the collapse of the economy and ensuing widespread hunger and insecurity.

As it stands now, only Obi has the capacity and passion to heal Nigeria and take it to greater heights.

Some of those that regretted voting for Buhari and asked for forgiveness are today saying they will vote another calamity because of sentiments. Just know that you may not even be alive to regret your actions this time around.

Nigerians should vote wisely because their destiny is in their own hands.

i guess the capacity you are referring to was OBI term as a governor, he didnt so well yet half of his brothers are in lagos.
Obi transformed so well guyman relocate cum lagos ... most of shouting obi need to be checked into yabaleft.

Obi is the best, weyrey wasted Anambra on brewery that yielded no profit, on top pandora case, Uk just shut down his next company guyman as refuse to clear air the about it.

A man that can't show is annual company report to the authorities is the man some daft youths clamour will be accountable to Nigerians if elected
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Shikini: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
you are a disgrace to your lineage.
You will get it right with a man that licked microphone? You must be a fool to believe that.

You people are very stupid and foolish. I have the right to support who I want and if you bastards don't know such a simple thing then I'm not the cause of your miserable irredeemable dead life
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Devil punish [b]me and my family. Bleep Obi
[/b]

Amen for you o. I pray it comes to pass
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by toprealman: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Add 16 years to tour current age!

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by blacknoir: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
It won't bleed it will just die

Unbelievable! Tonto Dike Goes Wild In Sex Scene With Yul Edochie (video) / Ambassador Wahala Attacks 'Ghana Must Go' Over Raw Truth Show / Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO