Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo (20202 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Orinechi: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
It's never been like this ........

The poor are now poorer, salary doesn't last 2 days, yet they want to rule again...
Have they ruled before. A PC is a party; Tinubu is a candidate of a party. Hope u now know the difference? Thank me later.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by davidl7: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
People cannot feed, many people. Prices of household goods have skyrockets.

We buy black market fuel for cars and generator at very expensive price.

High cost of living and you are warming up to vote for d same party to continue?

Part that has borrowed how many trillions and yet things got worst?
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by uloaku4jokotade: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Super story... All the candidates are wrongSuper story... All the candidates are wrong...
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Otunbakayce: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
SleekyP:
Tinubu is a FIXER...he's going to fix Nigeria so vote APC!!!

but you see that OBI?na Biafra them want. grin grin
Eleribu!
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Misterone: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
When people talk about getting your PVC, some persons think they mean voting for the stingy one. No! No business man can make money by being stingy to his business. You say you are stingy, you refuse to develop infrastructure, you refuse to conduct LG elections, you refuse to pay pensioners, to increase workers salary to minimum wage, you refuse to even spend money on the people you were elected to improve their lives, worker were on strike for over a year. All you did was to use their money to procure cheap beer and when they were addicted to it, you turn around to claim the beer company. Yet some people think getting your PVC means voting for the stingy one.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by OdefaGirl(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
DeOTR:

You have no idea that no President can stop the stealing that's going on in Nigerian public service. Except we want to lie to ourselves, we need to sit down and talk as a people. That's where to start from and none of these people are planning to do that. It's just I'll do this and that without telling us how they intend to do it.
And no, Obi didn't do well in Anambra to deserve a trial at the Presidency. His failure is even evident on this same Nairaland.
I'll agree if you want us to vote for him because he's Igbo, but don't tell me he's the best of all the contestants.

I am amused you said...his failure is evident on "Nairaland".... Like seriously? The one you choose to believe amongst the bunch of truths that has been published? Obi is from Igbo but not an Igbo project. Listen let me teach you just a little.... I'm in public service, ...if your boss is corrupt, good number of subordinates would have reasons to be but if he's not, firstly; he would block leakages and wouldn't like giving contracts or projects to a notorious staff. He would be interested in seeing the end result of projects he has funded..... And people who are straight forward wouldn't even want to get their hands soiled because they are contented with what they get. We still have good people in Nigeria but if the head is corrupt, what can the body do but we have to train ourselves if we want a better nation. Someone is out here to help get it right..... We can't miss this opportunity.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by OdefaGirl(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Misterone:
When people talk about getting your PVC, some persons think they mean voting for the stingy one. No! No business man can make money by being stingy to his business. You say you are stingy, you refuse to develop infrastructure, you refuse to conduct LG elections, you refuse to pay pensioners, to increase workers salary to minimum wage, you refuse to even spend money on the people you were elected to improve their lives, worker were on strike for over a year. All you did was to use their money to procure cheap beer and when they were addicted to it, you turn around to claim the beer company. Yet some people think getting your PVC means voting for the stingy one.

Stop talking like a suckling baby
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.
I wonder the brain composition of apc and pdp supporters!!!
Please Nigerians,. Let's give Peter Obi of Labour Party a chance.

Lol. You meant the same Obi who left PDP few months ago for LP?
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Misterone: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Stop talking like a suckling baby
the pain is real grin
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by DeOTR: 1:58am On Jan 20, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I am amused you said...his failure is evident on "Nairaland".... Like seriously? The one you choose to believe amongst the bunch of truths that has been published? Obi is from Igbo but not an Igbo project. Listen let me teach you just a little.... I'm in public service, ...if your boss is corrupt, good number of subordinates would have reasons to be but if he's not, firstly; he would block leakages and wouldn't like giving contracts or projects to a notorious staff. He would be interested in seeing the end result of projects he has funded..... And people who are straight forward wouldn't even want to get their hands soiled because they are contented with what they get. We still have good people in Nigeria but if the head is corrupt, what can the body do but we have to train ourselves if we want a better nation. Someone is out here to help get it right..... We can't miss this opportunity.
Which opportunity? Don't even start. We'll be glad we never made the mistake instead. Obi didn't help Anambra get it right? Will he do any better with a complicated entity like Nigeria? No. The Obi I have known, most probably before you ever heard his name, doesn't have the quality to lead this country.
Between the top 4 contestants he's the least competent if you really know all of them and not following what you read on social media.
Like I mentioned, what we need most in this is not election, it's restructuring without which there can be no progress (vote an Angel if you like, the results won't be different).
And no, most Nigerians are just like their leaders. Give them a taste of power and they'll misbehave. A President doesn't have the power to reduce corruption by any bit by been incorruptible himself.
I worked closely with NHIS, ministry of health, Higher institutions of learning for almost 7 years, and I know what I'm saying. Corruption is deep in the public sector.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by SleekyP(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Eleribu!
grin grin
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Msports: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
It's never been like this ........

The poor are now poorer, salary doesn't last 2 days, yet they want to rule again...
Only transport fees the salary is over angry

1 Like

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by OdefaGirl(f): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
DeOTR:

Which opportunity? Don't even start. We'll be glad we never made the mistake instead. Obi didn't help Anambra get it right? Will he do any better with a complicated entity like Nigeria? No. The Obi I have known, most probably before you ever heard his name, doesn't have the quality to lead this country.
Between the top 4 contestants he's the least competent if you really know all of them and not following what you read on social media.
Like I mentioned, what we need most in this is not election, it's restructuring without which there can be no progress (vote an Angel if you like, the results won't be different).
And no, most Nigerians are just like their leaders. Give them a taste of power and they'll misbehave. A President doesn't have the power to reduce corruption by any bit by been incorruptible himself.
I worked closely with NHIS, ministry of health, Higher institutions of learning for almost 7 years, and I know what I'm saying. Corruption is deep in the public sector.

You might be right in some statements but I disagree with you in most...... It must start from the President before it spreads believe it or not, Nigeria still has great people from every part of it. You are totally wrong to say that Obi is the least of the top 4.... Very malicious statement. If only you would stop being biased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song / Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.