Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo (20152 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Flakky26(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
NIgerians should try a new person like Peter Obi ,....his message of turning Nigeria from consumption to production keep ringing in my head but i cant remember the campaign focus message of Atiku and tinubu .Another reason why I am voting Peter Obi is that if he become president , he will bring new persons onboard in his cabinet but if Tinubu and Atiku becomes president , you and I know the persons that will form their cabinet.

if Atiku wins , the ff persons will form his cabinet and the cycle of corruption continue
1. dini melaye
2. Bukola saraki
3. udom emmanuel
4. Tambuwal
5. bala Muhammed
6. Oyinlola
7. governor of bauchi state ,gov and other governors on 2nd term
8. Politicians that bought the presidential tickets

if Tinubu wins , the ff same same persons will form his cabinet and the cycle of corruption and failure continue
1. Elrufai
2. Oshiomole
3. Ganduje
4. Amad Lawan
5. shekarau
6. Fayemi
7. Former governor of Osun state ,gov oyetola and other governors on 2nd term
8. Jonah Jang
9. Festus keyamo
10. some senators and house reps that will lose elections
11. ,Politicians that bought the presidential tickets

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by BATified2023: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
which Lagos? According to Shettima, Lagos is making 51 billions every month. Pls sir, do lagos look like a state that is making 51 billions on a monthly basis?
One man is pocketing all the igr of Lagos state. The governor of Lagos is only surviving on loans.
according to if is who hate him

Any other thing?

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by moshino(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
We will get it right with Tinubu as president

God Forbid!

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by pacespot(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=reddingtonblack post=120182114][/quote]

Peter Obi never held any public office as a PDP, I don't know why all this reference to his time as a running mate to Atiku in 2019. His records are there as a governor under APGA if want to check. If Peter Obi had wanted to make a change in Nigeria, there was no way he could have done it by himself without running for public office under a major political party like PDP. When PDP rejected him because he was not ready to play a transactional politics in their last presidential primary, he quickly left the party. It was the Nigerian youths, now Obidients, that asked him to contest for presidency under another political party.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by reddingtonblack: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
pacespot:
Peter Obi is not a Messiah, but Peter Obi candidacy is a clear diversion from the current leadership bedeviling Nigerians, and also an emphatic statement for the youth to challenge the leaders of this country to be on their toes.

Most of our leadership problems are crested on perception and mentality, like the Emilokans. A vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for the continuation of the current system in Nigeria. It also means the future of this country (youth) has been defeated.

I can assure you that the same youths supporting Peter Obi today would be the first to castigate him if he failed to deliver on his promises and expectation placed on him. We Obidients are just out to correct the impressions among leaders in Nigeria. Should Obi emerge victorious in this poll, I can assure you the president that Nigeria will produce will not be the calibres of Tinubu and Atiku again.

A lot of potential presidents among young Nigerians are just waiting for how this 2023 election will turn out. You will see that if Obi is victorious, many youths will come out to contest for presidency in 2027, even those in diaspora.

You made it sound as good leadership is by age or being a youth, do we not have governors today that are youth by age, if we run a comparism between the aged & youth governors wll have currently which side will win the best governor. ideally youth benchmarks stops at 49.

i found it preposterous that obedient are using a 62yrs OBI o push an emancipation for youths to take over, lets even assume Peter Obi wins how is that an encourage for youths .. are we mate ? what exempt a 62yr old peter obi from the same generation of old men that failed us. if these so called obedient are being sincere why not support sowore who is appropriate representation of youths.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by noCAP(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
ogun go kee you
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Trustyourself: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

God will give you sense...
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by walebliss(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
We will still suffer because non of them (Atiku, Obi, Tinubu) would get us out of the mess we are in.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
It’s already bleeding
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by reddingtonblack: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
pacespot:

Peter Obi never held any public office as a PDP, I don't know why all this reference to his time as a running mate to Atiku in 2019. His records are there as a governor under APGA if want to check. If Peter Obi had wanted to make a change in Nigeria, there was no way he could have done it by himself without running for public office under a major political party like PDP. When PDP rejected him because he was not ready to play a transactional politics in their last presidential primary, he quickly left the party. It was the Nigerian youths, now Obidients, that asked him to contest for presidency under another political party.

Why are you so full of deciet, there is no lie to heavy una mouth, where did Nigerian youths gather to ask peter obi to contest, where & when ??
Peter Obi just like every other candidate is ambitious and wants to be the president ... he went to LP by himself, majority of those claiming obedient naw were voices behind Atikulate in 2019.
No party has a monopoly of youth, i think it outright stupid to ascribe all Nigeria youths as obedient. i am a youth i won't vote for 62yrs old man to go n represent the youth if that is basis we are looking at it from undecided
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by pacespot(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You made it sound as good leadership is by age or being a youth, do we not have governors today that are youth by age, if we run a comparism between the aged & youth governors wll have currently which side will win the best governor. ideally youth benchmarks stops at 49.

i found it preposterous that obedient are using a 62yrs OBI o push an emancipation for youths to take over, lets even assume Peter Obi wins how is that an encourage for youths .. are we mate ? what exempt a 62yr old peter obi from the same generation of old men that failed us. if these so called obedient are being sincere why not support sowore who is appropriate representation of youths.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, Sowore doesn't have a solid base that can deliver him a block vote like Peter Obi having South East and South South. You need to have a block vote from at least one or two of the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria for you to have a chance of winning the presidency. Also Peter Obi presidency will open ways for people like Sowore to become president too. Because people believe that only political parties with "structures" like APC and PDP can produce the president, but if Obidients can burst that myth by making Obi president, then the future intending presidents will rather focus on selling themselves rather than looking for one big political party to join. Even APC and PDP will not want to mess with Nigerians again by presenting sick and old candidates like Tinubu and Atiku
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Emola12(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
It's never been like this ........

The poor are now poorer, salary doesn't last 2 days, yet they want to rule again...
nah tinubu and buhari Dem now
Dat their criminality structure God will scatter Dem for us

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by DeOTR: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Tremendously helped but you guys refuse to believe. Let's start from that.... that is not his only quality.... Insecurity reduced drastically while he was a governor which gained him an award. Let's just open our eyes this time if not....
You have no idea that no President can stop the stealing that's going on in Nigerian public service. Except we want to lie to ourselves, we need to sit down and talk as a people. That's where to start from and none of these people are planning to do that. It's just I'll do this and that without telling us how they intend to do it.
And no, Obi didn't do well in Anambra to deserve a trial at the Presidency. His failure is even evident on this same Nairaland.
I'll agree if you want us to vote for him because he's Igbo, but don't tell me he's the best of all the contestants.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by onuman: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Splitmind:
If Tinubu is not elected all of you will be sorry

Persons like you will be hardest hit with an old and sick Tinubu presiding over Nigeria.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Nuliberry: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Opportuneke:
Deal with the message not the messenger.

She’s very correct on this one before some people will start saying “ Olosho don drop quote”.

No one called her that nor said that since the beginning of the post except you,You just did it. sad
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by omobolade980: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
OLosho will always bleedOLosho will always bleed...
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Truthdeypain: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
God bless Nigeria.

Lol. Make I no call you ode!.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
noCAP:
ogun go kee my family

I wish you what you wish yourself
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by buhariguy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.
I wonder the brain composition of apc and pdp supporters!!!
Please Nigerians,. Let's give Peter Obi of Labour Party a chance.
let's get it right this time and vote the most competent . vote asiwaju
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by buhariguy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
moshino:

God Forbid!
God forbid obi.diot the stingy fool become president
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by olaniyilukman(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.
Peter Obi is not a saint either, he was formerly a PDP man and now he defected to Labour Party and it becomes saint overnight.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Menclothing: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tflex01:
We can only get it right with Tinubu and no one else...

This is another old thread where Igbos that are promoting that Obituary fraud were lambasting him. Today they call him Nigeria Messiah because of tribalism.

Ummm
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Opportuneke(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nuliberry:

No one called her that nor said that since the beginning of the post except you,You just did it. sad

Next time, you pipelow, investigate, spot the difference before you activate.

Read well, digest and understand.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by reddingtonblack: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
pacespot:

Let's be sincere with ourselves, Sowore doesn't have a solid base that can deliver him a block vote like Peter Obi having South East and South South. You need to have a block vote from at least one or two of the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria for you to have a chance of winning the presidency. Also Peter Obi presidency will open ways for people like Sowore to become president too. Because people believe that only political parties with "structures" like APC and PDP can produce the president, but if Obidients can burst that myth by making Obi president, then the future intending presidents will rather focus on selling themselves rather than looking for one big political party to join. Even APC and PDP will not want to mess with Nigerians again by presenting sick and old candidates like Tinubu and Atiku

if you believe obi chances of getting vote is dependant on block votes from SE & SS then you just collaborated what some of us have being saying that OBi is just an Igbo project driven by sentiments & tribalism.

If people are the structure as Obedient fondly claim, then supporting & pushing someone like sowore or likes of moghalu shouldnt be a problem, citing excuses of block vote or whatever are just signs of insincerity.

Altho i get the scope but see it like these, we are saying Nigerians should vote on track records between Tinubu and Obi lets go beyond politicking, Bat has so much baggages than any of the candidate such that if he win it can only be becos of his achievement in lagos ... I don't need to listen to Tinubu manifesto i know is ideology and he is capable of

What ever any of you share about Peter obi is just a delusion laced with fantasies, for instance my mom can't drive buh she fit use mouth drive pass me or my dad when he was alive cheesy
We want someone that will come and repeat what they've done before .. between Tinubu and Obi who records is more appropriate, in a lame man term do you Nigeria to be like anambra or like lagos. vote wisely
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by OChimex: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.

Don’t stress yourself, na the same people wey dey suffer go still decide who to rule them. So if them like, make they vote another useless person, na them go hear am die
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by Spandau: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
benjackugo:
''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Actress Iyabo Ojo

Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has said that Nigeria will bleed if citizens doesn't get it right with the upcoming 2023 general elections, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Twitter handle, Ojo said Nigerians are really suffering as she receives depressing messages from many on a daily basis.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1615917329782636544?t=o_UvzikJGEQW1xpo5MP8qQ&s=19

Odẹ! Country wey don de bleed teytey! She is now afraid that the bleeding will get to the wealthy and powerful. Stupid girl!
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by FavouredNK: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cryofigbos:
Dis 1 wey never get her life right grin grin grin Nigerians will never let the whole of Nigeria go d way SE of obi with terrorists ipob, unknown gunmen and esn or north of atiku with boko haram

Asiwaju gidigba 2023

There's no reason to insult her, she made a valid point and it doesn't matter how much you hate her, it still doesn't change the fact that she said the truth.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by rajiedreez: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

That stealing spirit wey dey possess una, no possess him. You think if the wastages are cut off....things will remain as difficult as it is?

Wise people are talking to you all, directly and in parables, yet una no wan hear. No wahala

I expected this already but you read what I asked na
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by jibrilELsudan: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
ODE

Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by colestephan86: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
benjackugo:
''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Actress Iyabo Ojo

Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has said that Nigeria will bleed if citizens doesn't get it right with the upcoming 2023 general elections, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Twitter handle, Ojo said Nigerians are really suffering as she receives depressing messages from many on a daily basis.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1615917329782636544?t=o_UvzikJGEQW1xpo5MP8qQ&s=19
Talk in clear terms,
The next election is not one we should experiment. Even God hates lazy People, people that can't multiply wealth.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by EverGrand: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
The security agencies should take note post-election.

These are the characters being used to instigate unrest, who should be made to pay for their folly should their 'predictions' crystallize.
Re: ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo by bewla(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is Right.
As if she care

And you are fool for it

Mercy Johnson's New Promo Photos / Falz Slams Body Shamers / How "Nkerehi Women" Protested Against The Law In Anambra (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52