Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest (423 Views)

Atiku, Others Celebrate Gov Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom People On 35th Anniversary / Can We Change The Stigma Of Incest? Lady Tweets After Falling In 'love' With Her / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good afternoon guys
Okay just heard something from my neighbour from Akwa ibom who just discovered his female cousin has been sleeping with her brother. Now this is the third case of imcest involvimg brother and sisters from Akwa ibom I have come across isnce November last year.

Now what is shocking me is I personally discovered years ago my babe from Akwa ibom has been sleeping with her elder brother that's one of the reasons I broke up with her

During my NYSC I met an Akwa ibom lady who told me her brother started sleeping with her when she was 14

Now guys abeg is it just me or is brother and sister incest very very common amongst Akwa ibom people?

Abeg I no dey insult person and when I raised this issue where now in the office 3 colleagues just voiced out they had heard similar things involving Akwa ibom people too.. tthus is too uncanny to be a coincidence

Now one just said he is dating an Akwa ibom lady and has twice come home to see and her blood brother in very suspicious situation which bothered him but he never ever could put two and two together until we raised this issue now In the office.

My people abeg seems incest between brother and sister is extremely common in Akwa ibom alot

Hence why I will never ever date an Akwa ibom lady ever again ..

Na wa angry
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin
.our office CSO just told us about one Akwa ibom security man in the Zenith bank brank beside our office whom he knows has been sleeping with his younger sister grin

Wow guys this thing isn't funny anymore.o

It seems.modt Akwa ibom guys sleep.with their sisters ? Wow
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Disgusting. 🤢🤢
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Just stated facts only it's common in their tribe
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Now you think you make sense undecided
CallmeTrinity:
Now you think you make sense
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
Now you think you make sense undecidedNow you think you make sense

Don't ever be so stupid to send me a DM again. I won't ever respond to you because I deem you unworthy to engage in any form on intellectual jousting.

You are just stupid

Now never DM me again
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Don't ever be so stupid to send me a DM again. I won't ever respond to you because I deem you unworthy to engage in any form on intellectual jousting.

You are just stupid

Now never DM me again
Why Cus i opened a thread you did'nt like Instead of trinity, i will call you calamity. E diot. Cus you are the owner of nairaland na to decide who joins and leave.
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
Why Cus i opened a thread you did'nt like Instead of trinity, i will call you calamity. E diot. Cus you are the owner of nairaland na to decide who joins and leave.

I have told you never ever to DM me again

I have nothing to discuss with a nobody as useless as you. You are a nonentity and should kill yourself cos I bet your family would only benefit from your corpse.

Useless cretin
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

I have told you never ever to DM me again

I have nothing to discuss with a nobody as useless as you. You are a nonentity and should kill yourself cos I bet your family would only benefit from your corpse.

Useless cretin
i will continue till you get old damn nigga
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:

Useless addict stop sending me DMS ... Go and do something useful with your very useless existence
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
i will continue till you get old damn nigga

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought as much. An iliterate tout. Maybe you steal phones at the busstop for a living ?

Useless thief.
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=CallmeTrinity post=120447079]
son of a harlot
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Rexxie234 post=120447154][/quote]

Phone thief on the prowl
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Phone thief on the prowl
You call your self a graduate and you are here insult your head because you dont have work. nonsense and ingridients cheesy
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
You call your self a graduate and you are here insult your head because you dont have work. nonsense and ingridients cheesy

Phone thief on the prowl
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by Rexxie234(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin Calamity no go kill person grin
Re: Controversial Opinion: Akwa Ibom people And Incest by CallmeTrinity: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Rexxie234:
grin Calamity no go kill person grin

Facts only stated here

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Birthday Today? / Be The First To Know... / Pls I Need Advice....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.