Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) (13257 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
ufuosman:
Atiku can not get up to 40% in any of the states in southwest bt for sure he will get 25%

Yes.he will get 25% in Oyo and osun.ondo,am not sure.but he won't get in ekiti,lagos and ogun

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Adexxi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pls mention those state Tinubu will get bloc votes grin I love to say the reality in SW here we don't put our eggs in one basket .... Yorubas is for all and not for one ....ọ̀rọ̀ àgbà angry
garfield1:

Ekiti gave 350k during the guber.they have 900k voters,450,000 can turn out.tinubu won't get up to 60% in Oyo and osun but the bloc he will get from other states will go along way as atiku doesnt have state he can get bloc votes
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by BOLATINUBU01: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
ufuosman:
Tinubu will win the west for sure bt not with 70%
bros mark my words, TINUBU will av 70%
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adexxi:
Pls mention those state Tinubu will get bloc votes grin I love to say the reality in SW here we don't put our eggs in one basket .... Yorubas is for all and not for one ....ọ̀rọ̀ àgbà angry

Ekiti 80%,Ogun 70%,ondo 60%.highest atiku will get in Adamawa is 60%
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Aiel123: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu can never get 70% in Ogun.
Lado, Triple A,Attacker combo is bringing 25-30%.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Aiel123:

Tinubu can never get 70% in Ogun.
Lado, Triple A,Attacker combo is bringing 25-30%.

Lado has been neutralized in Ogun east by dapo and gbenga Daniels while in Ogun west yayi and gni are too strong for triple A.since 2011 when pdp lost power in Ogun,things has never been the same.without us arguing,you can feel the strength of pdp in Oyo and osun.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Aiel123: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

Lado has been neutralized in Ogun east by dapo and gbenga Daniels while in Ogun west yayi and gni are too strong for triple A.since 2011 when pdp lost power in Ogun,things has never been the same.without us arguing,you can feel the strength of pdp in Oyo and osun.
PDP won 6 lga in Ogun in 2019.
PDP has a house of representative in the person of the deputy minority whip in Ogun.The guy has grip of his constituents.
And PDP is strong in Ogun east. 25% is almost a sure banker
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by t2luv1: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Newton2024:
Seems you are the one that will vote on behalf of Tinubu. I'm Yoruba and I've not seen more than one person surpporting him.

Me neither, and I am also a Yoruba. Tinubu is a dead man walking as far as I am concern.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Where is Tinubu strong hold if I may ask

He's lost south west to Peter Obi and Atiku

Tinubu ha also lost the north to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Atiku abubakar and Peter Obi.

Which region is Tinubu strong hold ? grin grin

It is getting clearer by the day that Tinubu will be disgraced like his cousin ousted governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola in February grin

Peter Obi will not win a single state even in the SE.

Una go cry taya grin
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Aiel123:

PDP won 6 lga in Ogun in 2019.
PDP has a house of representative in the person of the deputy minority whip in Ogun.The guy has grip of his constituents.
And PDP is strong in Ogun east. 25% is almost a sure banker

In 2019,kashamu was alive,Daniels was in pdp and buhari was contesting not tinubu
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Adexxi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
You will comeback to change this trash
garfield1:

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adexxi:
You will comeback to change this trash

Why are you so hateful and bitter? Are you ok?
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:
Tinubu will win Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo but Atiku will be head to head with him.
for where e go slide DAPO ABIODUN for ground naim e wan take win OGUN state Just dey play e go clear for ur eye
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Adexxi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Be mindful of your talk ....Maa jẹ
kin ràn e lọlè undecided
garfield1:

Why are you so hateful and bitter? Are you ok?
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adexxi:
Be mindful of your talk ....Maa jẹ
kin ràn e lọlè undecided

Up tinubu.down Atiku
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by BossGerald: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Where is Tinubu strong hold if I may ask

He's lost south west to Peter Obi and Atiku

Tinubu ha also lost the north to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Atiku abubakar and Peter Obi.

Which region is Tinubu strong hold ? grin grin

It is getting clearer by the day that Tinubu will be disgraced like his cousin ousted governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola in February grin

Is this the overhyped Ibadan??
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
bros mark my words, TINUBU will av 70%
Tinubu will hv votes for sure bt can't hv 70% in all the states in the west, he can't
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2023
garfield1:

Yes.he will get 25% in Oyo and osun.ondo,am not sure.but he won't get in ekiti,lagos and ogun
Let's see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Government Reinstates Emir Aliyu Marafa Who Turbaned Ado Aleru / Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC / Mimiko Absent As South-west Governors Converge In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.