Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) (13256 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Makinde oo
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Victorclean1: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is lovely.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by hopexter(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Where is Tinubu strong hold if I may ask

He's lost south west to Peter Obi and Atiku

Tinubu ha also lost the north to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Atiku abubakar and Peter Obi.

Which region is Tinubu strong hold ? grin grin

It is getting clearer by the day that Tinubu will be disgraced like his cousin ousted governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola in February grin

You talk like a child and I’m sure you are. Where is Obi going to get his block votes from is what you should be worried about since there’s NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION in the southeast. Or is it the Southwest the Fulani slaves that will vote in an Igbo man? Did you forget the south east still belongs to PDP? Don’t think properly, be there deceiving yourself.

Las las na Biafra agitation una go go back to while Obi goes back to PDP to safe himself from being arrested by Soludo grin
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by xevove2061: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Atiku loot doing wonders.

Loot since 2007? Over 15years ago?
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Malory: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
xevove2061:

Loot since 2007? Over 15years ago?
Only if you know how much he looted.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by kolarov93(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu ha also lost the north to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Atiku abubakar and Peter Obi.

It is getting clearer by the day that Tinubu will be disgraced like his cousin ousted governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola in February grin

Bro no dy reason dis kind thing oo. Na Labour Party I dy support for presidency but Tinubu go oyo state.
NB: na Oyo State indigene i be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Lannister360: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
are you ok? TINUBU WILL av nothing less than 70% vote in South West
You are sick

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by xevove2061: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Only if you know how much he looted.

Please tell us hoe much he looted since you know..
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by hohafrank(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:
Tinubu will win Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo but Atiku will be head to head with him.
Mark you the day of rigging is over.Peter Obi for president federal republic of Nigeria QED
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by davidl7: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
People wey come out to collect facecap and ankara!
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by 9LifeCat: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
One thing I know about this coming election is that it will shock u and I… silent voters plenty pass noise makers from my own observation
leave them make them dey make noise online

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by LityB: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Most of the mammoth crowd here are all rented..Lol

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Atiku loot doing wonders.

Tinubu is far worse
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Felimax(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
hohafrank:

Mark you the day of rigging is over.Peter Obi for president federal republic of Nigeria QED

Thank God so I hope you will not shout you were rigged out
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why can't you wait after election.. Dis ur hatred will not make ur life better
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Alawode01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Atiku in face ,Ajobi in stomach,Adabi ada fun eni badele ajobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by juman(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
South west is for apc.
Tinubu wins all states.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Kajaard: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
oneclickng:
Brown roof everywhere!

Nothing wrong with brown roof everywhere, it's a way of identifying the town.

Italy has lots of very very old buildings as well as Amsterdam it's also a way of identifying those towns. Each city has an identification factor, it has nothing to do with poverty or primitiveness.

I am from Edo state and Benin city is as well identified with brown sand everywhere as well.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He can't win , it is obvious tinubu can't win this election,the only way he can win is if THE NORTH DECIDE TO BETRAY ATIKU , which I think is very unlikely
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Neckpresser101: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Urchins on the mud wink

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

So where is APC strongholds now? As for SS and SE e sure for Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Guidedee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
kolarov93:

Bro no dy reason dis kind thing oo. Na Labour Party I dy support for presidency but Tinubu go oyo state.
NB: na Oyo State indigene i be
God bless you for this truth. The op deliberately deceived them with fake pictures and videos. Oyo State is for Tinubu.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by saintrow1: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will put you to shame just like he did during the primary. In fact tinubu will out perform MKO abiola's 1993. Let me add more chillie pepper to your eyes, NO full blooded yoruba man as ever lost any yoruba state to anyone during a presidential election. we all know you that you cried soooo bad and bitterly last year that you had to console yourself by shouting dollars dollars. I hope you have collected your bucket as well.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by kolarov93(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Guidedee:
God bless you for this truth. The op deliberately deceived them with fake pictures and videos. Oyo State is for Tinubu.

Oja oba na one of busiest area in Ibadan, those people in that pictures may not actually went for the rally.
Na Yoruba Muslims go finish Atiku for oyo state grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adexxi:
70% He might not .... Sw is too open unlike other regions who plays emotional politics. Here in Ibadan Atiku will go neck to neck with Tinubu and I hope you won't want to tell how lagos polls always be

Massive votes from Ondo and Ogun might be the saving grace for him to have 60% .. I deliberately didn't say anything about Ekiti cos' their total votes won't up to 300k.... Ekiiti parapo

Ekiti gave 350k during the guber.they have 900k voters,450,000 can turn out.tinubu won't get up to 60% in Oyo and osun but the bloc he will get from other states will go along way as atiku doesnt have state he can get bloc votes
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
are you ok? TINUBU WILL av nothing less than 70% vote in South West
Tinubu will win the west for sure bt not with 70%
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
onatisi:

He can't win , it is obvious tinubu can't win this election,the only way he can win is if THE NORTH DECIDE TO BETRAY ATIKU , which I think is very unlikely

You mean betray tinubu
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
ufuosman:
Tinubu will win the west for sure bt not with 70%

60%
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
JORDAN202:
WHY DID 4-GOVERNORS ALLOW WIKE TO DECIEVE THEM SO RECKLESSLY ??

G-5 WILL SOON BECOME IRRELEVANT IF THEY FAIL TO RETURN TO PDP NOW.

APC, NNPP, LP, etc, WILL ALWAYS SUSPECT G-5, AND WOULD NEVER ALLOW THEM HAVE ANY SAY OR POWER IF THEY JOIN THEM NOW.

SEYI MAKINDE, IKPEAZU & ORTOM ARE CONTESTING IN 2023.

WIKE LED THESE SUPPOSEDLY SMART GOVs TO REBEL AGAINST PDP & ATIKU.

PDP CAN VERY EASILY INFORM INEC THAT THESE 3-GOVs HAVE BEEN EXPELLED FROM THE PDP, AND DO NOT REPRESENT THEM.

THESE 3-GOVs WILL BECOME PARTYLESS, AND AS SUCH CANNOT CONTEST IN 2023.

THE ELECTORAL ACT IS VERY CLEAR THAT IT IS THE PARTY THAT HAS TO PRESENT EVERY Contestants.

BY LAW, IF PDP EXPELS THEM, NO OTHER PARTY CAN REGISTER THEM WITH INEC.

INEC WILL DE-REGISTER THEM AS CONTESTANTS IN 2023

BEING THAT WIKE IS NOT CONTESTING, THE BIGGEST LOSERS WILL BE THESE 3-GOVs THAT ARE BEING MISGUIDED BY THE CONFUSED WIKE...

PDP MAY MAKE THIS MOVE AS SOON AS THE G-5 GOVERNORS DECLARE FOR ANOTHER CANDIDATE
Big tension is still on dere side, not by ranting the party hv d final say, I pitty those 4 governors. For na dey are all calm na because dey know it will still affect dem, 3 going to senate 1 going for second term them no get choice than to play along
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
One thing I know about this coming election is that it will shock u and I… silent voters plenty pass noise makers from my own observation
ur observation is right and also a week to election many tins will happen

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

60%
some states for that south west it will be 40% too
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
ufuosman:
some states for that south west it will be 40% too

I dont see atiku getting up to 40% in any sw state.he might get 35% in osun
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

I dont see atiku getting up to 40% in any sw state.he might get 35% in osun
Atiku can not get up to 40% in any of the states in southwest bt for sure he will get 25%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon Slams Obasanjo Over Jonathan Attack / Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / FG Owes CBN ₦15.51 Trillion, Borrows ₦14.86 Trillion Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.