Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) (40060 Views)

Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / Lagos Tailor Caught With Three Human Skulls In Ilorin (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Lacash: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.facebook.com/100089099584324/videos/1356338298543834/?app=fbl
Aaah it’s true ooo, I hear say dem dem see head anyhow inside gutter for Ayobo….Oloshi grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by pantheraleo: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
castro2468:
skulls don be like pure water leather, you find am for gutter?

Make na Hang the f**king negro.

I wonder o...if human skulls have now become snail shells you see freely in road drainage.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrkumareze:
grin Passengers should adhere to this in all concerned states.
Belt your head to avoid stories
Lmao
grin
Mad ooooo
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Emi lekan
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120196371][/quote]

Lol, If your father worked hard, you won't collect 3 onions and 200 naira derica rice, then come to social media and be fooling your self in this way. I rest my case with you. Mention me and may you die uselessly.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by EmiDior(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
pantheraleo:

I wonder o...if human afonjas skulls have now become snail shells you see freely in road drainage.
fixed
No offience....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
West is synonymous with school and I just thought of it that they really meant to say SKULL and not SCHOOL.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
More reason you don't have to compete with anyone..some people re so so fetish ..but them no the write am for face o. Let becareful o
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
His Nairaland name is Umbrateeth04. He is a popular homosexual and a child rapist too

y u lyk vawulence lyk dis slf?
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by EmiDior(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Make una free am jor
As a skuller, he just found skulllarship inside gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by dominic17: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Is there any exception? It's in their blood there's no exception that's what they are good at.
Mrfixitt:
This animal Myst be from Ogun state.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by EmiDior(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
cc orgasmgiver123, chaos14
una dey follow so?
them say dem don dey find skull inside gutter for una land?

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by dominic17: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Don't mind those hateful children of fallen down devil they're good at labeling others black whereas their are worse than devil.
Felabrity:
Notice how the mod did not bold his name

He would have done so if it was an Igbo person

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Homguy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
He's a nephew to a neighbour's inlaw in Festac.

His name is Chukwuma Ibeabuchi Okoroafor.

I can't recall his state of origin sha. Maybe Nassarawa or Bayelsa. undecided

When we started beating him, he was shouting... he's OBIDENT . grin
Fucking tribalist! But you'd go berserk when a white man calls you a monkey or make monkey sounds at you

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by ElSudani: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
These people should be shot, period. They are evil and they add nothing to the society. Please kill people who do human sacrifice.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Danishguy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
I have the video.

Very stubborn idiot
Personalizing the video I guess grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Hahahaha grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Lol... Guy u no go make heaven with this picture... Laugh wan kill me
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Theniceguy, hope you are safe?
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rasaq grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Eludite skuller grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
He's a nephew to a neighbour's inlaw in Festac.

His name is Chukwuma Ibeabuchi Okoroafor.

I can't recall his state of origin sha. Maybe Nassarawa or Bayelsa. undecided

When we started beating him, he was shouting... he's OBIDENT . grin
Yellow Bars and skulls ehn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Jack005(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Handwork of tinubu urrchins.
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by gannod(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrkumareze:

grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by EmiDior(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
ElSudani:
These people should be shot, period. They are evil and they add nothing to the society. Please kill people who do human sacrifice.
somebody won skullership and you want them to be shot?
For what exactly?

For winning skullership?
When did winning skullership became a crime?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Maybe he’s an anatomy lecturer, taking specimens for his students grin

I for like hear wetin him dey explain
Re: Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.facebook.com/100089099584324/videos/1356338298543834/?app=fbl

Yoruba muslims and skull mining. Anyway, no amount of human skulls can give Tinubu presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.