Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks (28580 Views)

Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / CBN Asks Banks To Pay Higher Interest On Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by CaptainFM1: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Snowx:

Is like you living in Jupiter? Where their banks give you new notes..ewu..people re lamenting not issuance of new note you re here talking about paper..where wld they get the new notes..aturu

No vex, I didn't know all that. I'm not in the country.
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

If the ATM dispenses old notes, how will you reject it.

Na to enter their bank do am back to sender. No time
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Rick9(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Confused country
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by arantess: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2023
hisgrace090:
I see no reason why the Nigerian banks will keep on issuing old note without minding.
No leadership anywhere again in this country

Everyone behaving as it pleases them, despite several instructions to release the notes

What a country

1 Like

Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Emeka71(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Shalommy:
Wahala go dey!.. Banks no gree pay new note, cbn say make we reject old note. Hmmm... God go punish una.
Even the new Naira note is rubbish.
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Taich(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2023
litigator:

You don’t understand. Look deeper. Who owns the money deposit banks?

Who are against this CBN policy?

Now you will see some answers

My problem is Nigerians don’t even value what they have . But we will soon begin to understand that why we didn’t care for our father’s house, destitutes took over and became lords and masters why the sons became slaves.

Shalom

You can help me understand this puzzle, I will be glad to learn anytime. We have a C in C, who appoints Cbn Gov, heads of security agencies etc, and we are currently having a clash in policies and personalities with no one to call for order? I need someone with a better understanding to make sense out of the caricature for me.
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by 7arrows: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2023
bdon123:

Bt they allowd d bank to pay u notes instead bank managers diverted it for their politician friends who wants to create artificial scarcity or change their stolen wealth.

My dear NIGERIA is a joke I swear. I used to have hope in this corn tree but not anymore. I just dey wait to cast my vote after then my days here are numbered.
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Taich:

You can help me understand this puzzle, I will be glad to learn anytime. We have a C in C, who appoints Cbn Gov, heads of security agencies etc, and we are currently having a clash in policies and personalities with no one to call for order? I need someone with a better understanding to make sense out of the caricature for me.

You have around made sense of it. The president appears not to be in charge.

It's that simple
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Olumaeme: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
CBN funny.

I have not seen ATM dispensing new notes in Abuja the seat of power.
They should go and arrest all banks.
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Bluntemperor: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
hisgrace090:
I see no reason why the Nigerian banks will keep on issuing old note without minding.

Because it's never available!
You only give what you have!
Most of the Bankers have not even seen these so called New Naira because the CBN is deceiving the Masses on its availability!
Did you see any CBN Officials coming out to tell you the Naira design and let them explain to the Masses,the quantity they have Supplied so far to each of the Banks!
Is that too much to do?
Nonsensical People everywhere!
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Coolgent(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Anything to disgrace hiefnubu is welcome
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Kennyfancy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
maasoap:

Because only Tinubu will spend money in the forthcoming election, lol.
how come his people are the only one against this progress ?
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Kennyfancy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lionnation:
you are dull, have you ask yourself where are the new notes that CBN said they have given to banks, if you you dey reason well you go know say those new notes are with tinubu right now bank have given to Tinubu and co to stock
so you are happy with that ?, Even if they have given him like you cliam then why his he still angry ?
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kennyfancy:
how come his people are the only one against this progress ?

I'm just laughing here!
Obi hijacked LP form with money. Atiku was the highest spender at PDP primary election. All of them will spend during the main election. The new notes that have been released so far are in the hands of these same politicians. Can economy even work with old notes ceases to be legal tender and new ones not in circulation? Even you, can you survive that?
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Kennyfancy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
maasoap:

I'm just laughing here!
Obi hijacked LP form with money. Atiku was the highest spender at PDP primary election. All of them will spend during the main election. The new notes that have been released so far are in the hands of these same politicians. Can economy even work with old notes ceases to be legal tender and new ones not in circulation? Even you, can you survive that?
no extension is no extension, better learn to deal with it
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kennyfancy:
no extension is no extension, better learn to deal with it

There will be extention. Long period of extension for that matter, NA assembly don talk. Even president go humble if NA wan show am, not to talk of ordinary CBN governor
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Has CBN distributed the new notes to the banks? If so they need to do some monitoring exercise on the banks or does CBN under emefailure no longer regulate banks? angry.
Re: CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks by Lionnation: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kennyfancy:
so you are happy with that ?, Even if they have given him like you cliam then why his he still angry ?
who told you he is still angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / Help Me!! My Money Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.