Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? (538 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Fatima Ganduje, Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Wedding: Buhari Honours Events / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Marriage Takes Center Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
@larricayne
Please the mods attention are needed..... This is a call for awareness.
Good day nairalanders, I want to bring to light a man that have made a wish with the devil. His name is Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju AKA larricayne(u can search him up on nairaland). This so called veterinarian/cryptocurrency trader/gift card vendor had the mind to scam me of ₦256,500 and intentionally gave me a spoilt card and then went on ahead after much plea from me to block me from all means of communication with him lol.
I'm an upfront guy that likes having honest business transactions with anybody and all who has had the chance to do business with me will testify to that. I have never taken anyone's money or tried any dubious actions with any of my customers and so I won't tolerate such from anyone doing business with me.
Please if you know him let him know that law enforcement has already been involved in this.
I will provide more information about this below but please I want all viewers to tag the mods let's push this to front page.
His phone numbers:
+234 915 568 3045
Let's make this guy a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
I have over 31 screenshots of all our chats and I will post few of them but all has been printed and handed to law enforcement.
I have already done my little research on him and for someone with so many information relating to him online this guy is sure dumb to pull off this scam thinking he won't be caught lol.
Funny enough I reached out to all his family and friends that I could on Facebook and when the calls began Rolling in he went and made up fake chats claiming that I was the scammer.... SMH lol
For a family man I am really disappointed in this guy I swr

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Even a child can see the difference btw the two chats he posted
The first chat is made up cause I was chatting to a business account which is the second chat he posted.
He runs Ramblers Pet-PLUS and please if you see that pet store anywhere claiming the sell dogs run the owner is a scammer...
I repeat Ramblers Pet-PLUS Inc is a scam vet store

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
This empty skull of a human messaged me on Facebook still claiming smart about this whole issue and blocked me again after he was done rambling lol.
Note:he did unblock me so that he could post those fake chats but my my this brother just don't understand the wicked forces of wrath coming his way.

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by Tinubuagbado: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
That guy is one of those Tinubu supporting urchins on Nairaland.

All those vagabonds supporting Tinubu are all Fraudsters.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Few WhatsApp screenshots

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by Nazgul: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
You guys have been warned countless times to stop making transactions with online strangers. But you wouldn't listen. Once someone advertises any merchandise, boom! You've sent money.

If you want to have any dealings with anyone, make sure you meet physically, know his office or where you can always find him.

For your money, since you have valid proof, contact your banks fraud desk and towards all evidence to them. Hopefully they'll track the money, block his account and have him arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:
You guys have been warned countless times to stop making transactions with online strangers. But you wouldn't listen. Once someone advertises any merchandise, boom! You've sent money.

If you want to have any dealings with anyone, make sure you meet physically, know his office or where you can always find him.

For your money, since you have valid proof, contact your banks fraud desk and towards all evidence to them. Hopefully they'll track the money, block his account and have him arrested.
I have done all these already and yes his palmpay has been limited. Also my business is online and I meet different strangers who haven't had any issues with me and neither have I had with them.
Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Update:
I made some comments on his post and going to check those comments I found out he had deleted them already bummer I didn't screenshot those but I made fresh new comments and I did screenshot it this time around and I'm hoping he does remove them too.
He had also realized the mistake he made in his fake WhatsApp chats and corrected them lol.... I get proof yakpa
Also found out palmpay has already blocked his account and I commend them for that

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
There are 6 new comments I made Incase he removes them

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
There were 9 comments I made earlier

Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's well....the desperation for quick money is so much
Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
@larricayne has deactivated his nairaland account
Just shameful
Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by quickhubservice: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
His phone numbers:
Re: Do You Know Abolaji Akande Olanrenwaju (ramblers Pet-plus Inc) Is A Scammer? by dontrulee: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmm... Nawa ooo.
Wishing you all the best ooo

(1) (Reply)

Food / Nekede Girl And The Bottom Power Effect! / As A Woman, I Must Be:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.