Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 (809 Views)

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by Enenim(m): 6:17am On Jan 20, 2023
A special award from the Leadership Scorecard Awards to Kenneth Okonkwo as the Bridge Builder of the year 2022 and the Most Outstanding Presidential Spokesperson for the forthcoming 2023 Presidential Election.

This award is intriguing as it was given to me by a Political Stalwart from another major Political Party. This really shows that the whole idea of the Obidient movement is for a united Nigeria.

I dedicate the award to God Almighty for His divine wisdom on me for this task of building a New Nigeria and to the Obidient family for their doggedness and sacrifice to birth a New Nigeria and to you my fans for your unflinching prayers and support for the job.

A new Nigeria is indeed possible. Let us vote wisely for Peter Obi of the Labour Party to realise this great dream.

Kenneth Okonkwo is huge plus to Peter Presidential Campaign

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by ZUBY77(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Whether this news is true or false, he is better than the rest.
Keyamo has nothing to offer, so he resorted to blackmailing Atiku and abusing other candidates, just because his candidate is difficult to sell. This same Keyamo sued for Yar adua to be removed due to health reasons. That's why the dying BAT quickly hired him. The hypocrite is shameless yet Nigerian Youths don't see it.

As for Dino and the rest, they should go and cover their bottoms and wear proper cloths first. We are not about to elect a Night Club Manager.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by Toneypen247(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Well deserved
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by Adaisback(f): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2023
He truly deserve it. Infact , I always look forward to his interview and speeches. The way he speaks, the way he genuflects and moves his hands and the way he drags some words. grin grin . Last year, I stumbled on his first movie, where he was called Andy lol grin. Oya Andy come, make I become your ' merit '. cheesy cheesy no one should quote me o, I have headache

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by agulion: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Ok nice one, hope SS people have not forgotten what Yoruba Muslims and Tinubu did to GEJ in 2015, the rubbish him, nobody should vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is evil, and devil will punish Tinubu for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Naijabet still dey reduce Peter Obi odds? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by Figger(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Naijabet still dey reduce Peter Obi odds? grin
It's a clear sign of victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by Seekhimnow: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Who awarded him.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by Felabrity: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Enenim:
A special award from the Leadership Scorecard Awards to Kenneth Okonkwo as the Bridge Builder of the year 2022 and the Most Outstanding Presidential Spokesperson for the forthcoming 2023 Presidential Election.

This award is intriguing as it was given to me by a Political Stalwart from another major Political Party. This really shows that the whole idea of the Obidient movement is for a united Nigeria.

I dedicate the award to God Almighty for His divine wisdom on me for this task of building a New Nigeria and to the Obidient family for their doggedness and sacrifice to birth a New Nigeria and to you my fans for your unflinching prayers and support for the job.

A new Nigeria is indeed possible. Let us vote wisely for Peter Obi of the Labour Party to realise this great dream.

Kenneth Okonkwo is huge plus to Peter Presidential Campaign
e don enter 3 odd, from 6

You will soon make it 1.1 odd

They play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Felabrity:
e don enter 3 odd, from 6

You will soon make it 1.1 odd

They play

grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022 by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Presidential spokesperson?
Is Obi already the President?
Is the Buhari-supporting opportunist whose former pastime was insulting his tribe already lobbying for a position in the Obi presidency?
Obi would be making the first mistake of his presidency by appointing the Nollywood charlatan to speak for his office.

(1) (Reply)

Not Adaka Boro... Here Is The Powerful Man Who Destroyed The Eastern Region / Is North Now Obidient? / BREAKING: If You Don't Waste Your Votes, They'll Waste Your Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.