Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso (1980 Views)

Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2023
The just concluded CHATHAM house session for the Labour party and NNPP presidential candidates have exposed the very big difference between Obi and Kwankwaso. During the questions and answers section the following happened

Question to Obi
Why haven't you condemn the activities of the IPOB and how do u plan to handle their agitation ?
OBI: I have condemn their activities and when we win, we will call all agitators and listen to why they are agitating. Even in my house, my children agitates and all regions are currently agitating. We will call all of them and listen to their problems

Question to Kwakwaso
Why didn't you merge with LP?
Kwakwaso: I know u are from a particular region (SE on his mind)

Obi answered his question with smile without calling any region or religion even when it was clear that the person that asked the question was from SW, but kwakwaso just couldn't control his emotion. Kwakwaso is not really that smart as we thought.

I used to have respect for him but after the poor showing at CHATHAM, i have to reconsider. Atiku will never say that.

Vote wisely

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by tuborme: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2023
I thought I was the only person that noticed that

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by aariwa(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Obi and Kwakwanso are not in the same class. When other people were rushing for tickets to Pdp , ANPP etc Obi took a party APGA with less than 20 members and made it a dominant party in south east . Same thing he did with Labor in a space of six months. Labor people thought was completely dead after Olusegun Mimiko left. Today in Nigeria who doesn’t know labor party? Can Atiku or tinubu even with state funds be able to join accord party and make it a national party within six months?

30 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Winnersunited: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:
The just concluded CHATHAM house session for the Labour party and NNPP presidential candidates have exposed the very big difference between Obi and Kwankwaso. During the questions and answers section the following happened

Question to Obi
Why haven't you condemn the activities of the IPOB and how do u plan to handle their agitation ?
OBI: I have condemn their activities and when we win, we will call all agitators and listen to why they are agitating. Even in my house, my children agitates and all regions are currently agitating. We will call all of them and listen to their problems

Question to Kwakwaso

Obi answered his question with smile without calling any region or religion even when it was clear that the person that asked the question was from SW, but kwakwaso just couldn't control his emotion. Kwakwaso is not really that smart as we thought.

I used to have respect for him but after the poor showing at CHATHAM, i have to reconsider. Atiku will never say that.

Vote wisely
Please download his profile from Primary School. I want to check something. He had shouting Trader Trader, as if Dangote is not a Trader. Dangote sells cement, sugar. They, the traders run the economy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2023
There's no agitation in the North and SE but bad ol' terrorism! The only region agitating mildly is the SW. You can't be killing your own people and you call that agitation.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2023
aariwa:
Obi and Kwakwanso are not in the same class. When other people were rushing for tickets to Pdp , ANPP etc Obi took a party APGA with less than 20 members and made it a dominant party in south east . Same thing he did with Labor in a space of six months. Labor people thought was completely dead after Olusegun Mimiko left. Today in Nigeria who doesn’t know labor party? Can Atiku or tinubu even with state funds be able to join accord party and make it a national party within six months?
nobi child's talk

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by galaxy2020(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Kwankwaso, with his black market PhD, from his statement, you can see that he's not smart at all, even if you hate SE, for the reason that you are running for the office of the president, you needed to control your evil emotions. Him own don finish!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2023
so obi didn't know why ipob are agitating, he want to wait till when he win election before he will call them and ask them what is there problem, after asking them what next?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
so obi didn't know why ipob are agitating, he want to wait till when he win election before he will call them and ask them what is there problem, after asking them what next?
Obi is not the commander in chief
It is the work of APC Buhari led fed govt to handle any security threat from any region.
When bokoharam was bombing everywhere in the North East and Abuja, nobody called Buhari or elrufai to go and solved the issues, everybody blamed GEJ then. Bandits and herdsmen are killing people in the North everyday, nobody is asking Atiku or Kwakwaso to go and solve the issues, why is Obi own different?
We have to stop all these hatred for the SE and use our brain. Obi is a private citizen like u, he has no power of what is going on there. Shey is Obi that will go and order the army or police to go and do their work
Make una dey use una brain abeg

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by dat9jaguy(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2023
aariwa:

Una go revise history so tey one day una go revise una self commot from history. Ojukwu made APGA. The influence APGA has in Anambra state is due to Ojukwu. Ojukwu had to plead with Anambra voters to vote Peter Obi into 2nd term as his(Ojukwu) last wish. After Peter Obi's tenure he decamped to PDP. Is that someone that built a party

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by bender79: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:

Question to Obi
Why haven't you condemn the activities of the IPOB and how do u plan to handle their agitation ? Kwankwaso is an ethocentric person. I notice he easily refers to ethnic groups anytime he is asked unrelated questions.

Question to Kwakwaso

Vote wisely
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by aariwa(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Una go revise history so tey one day una go revise una self commot from history. Ojukwu made APGA. The influence APGA has in Anambra state is due to Ojukwu. Ojukwu had to plead with Anambra voters to vote Peter Obi into 2nd term as his(Ojukwu) last wish. After Peter Obi's tenure he decamped to PDP. Is that someone that built a party
same way Obasanjo started labor by endorsing Peter Obi this January ..go and read you no gree…FYI Chekwas Okorie started APGA before victor Umeh and Peter Obi came in

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2023
dat9jaguy:

What are u saying?
Ojukwu only used APGA to run for the presidency and he wasn't the founder. If ojukwu was so influential in the SE, why didn't he win all the states in SE during the 2003 presidential election?
He lost all even in Anambra to PDP
Make una try to make research b4 fooling urselves online

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by dat9jaguy(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2023
aariwa:
same way Obasanjo started labor by endorsing Peter Obi this January ..go and read you no gree…FYI Chekwas Okorie started APGA before victor Umeh and Peter Obi came in

What are you even saying, read what you wrote up there and tell me how it correlates with what I wrote. And you have the effontry to tell me to read. You are a joke. People dull for this country o.

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by dat9jaguy(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:

What are u saying?
Ojukwu only used APGA to run for the presidency and he wasn't the founder. If ojukwu was so influential in the SE, why didn't he win all the states in SE during the 2003 presidential election?
He lost all even in Anambra to PDP
Make una try to make research b4 fooling urselves online

I said Anambra state not south east. And Ojukwu was influential in Anambra politics.

Ojukwu made APGA is different from Ojukwu founded APGA. Take note.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2023
dat9jaguy:

I said Anambra state not south east. And Ojukwu was influential in Anambra politics.
And he couldn't win same Anambra state for himself during the 2003 election
Are u sure u are alright?
Even Imo gave him more votes than Anambra

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by dat9jaguy(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:

And he couldn't win same Anambra state for himself during the 2003 election
Are u sure u are alright?
Even Imo gave him more votes than Anambra

Oh boy argue with your keyboard, Ojukwu was influential in Anambra politics.

Election results wey them dey write inside room during that Era.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by yarimo(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2023
You guys like it or not, KWANKWASO is far far ahead and greater than OBI politically. The same OBI that court made him governor, the same OBI that house of assembly members chase him out of office for incompetent as governor of small Anambra state
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Oh boy argue with your keyboard, Ojukwu was influential in Anambra politics.

Election results wey them dey write inside room during that Era.
Lolz.
Them write Obi own inside room but couldn't write his own grin
U nor get any valid point bro

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:

Obi is not the commander in chief
It is the work of APC Buhari led fed govt to handle any security threat from any region.
When bokoharam was bombing everywhere in the North East and Abuja, nobody called Buhari or elrufai to go and solved the issues, everybody blamed GEJ then. Bandits and herdsmen are killing people in the North everyday, nobody is asking Atiku or Kwakwaso to go and solve the issues, why is Obi own different?
We have to stop all these hatred for the SE and use our brain. Obi is a private citizen like u, he has no power of what is going on there. Shey is Obi that will go and order the army or police to go and do their work
Make una dey use una brain abeg
you reason like kindergarten, let me agreed with you that obi is not the commander of arms forces and he will never be forever but my problem with you and obi is that why are you finding it difficult to agree with federal government that this people are terrorist?
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
you reason like kindergarten, let me agreed with you that obi is not the commander of arms forces and he will never be forever but my problem with you and obi is that why are you finding it difficult to agree with federal government that this people are terrorist?
grin
Lolz
So Obi will have to agree first that they are terrorist b4 the govt will do something grin
Nawa oo
If my brain na kindergarten, your own na just the brain of fish grin

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
aariwa:
see how you are fooling yourself, APGA was registered as a political party sometime in 2001. The founding national chairman was Chief Chekwas Okorie. The immediate past chairman of the party, Senator Victor Umeh, was one of the national officers of the party. The late Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was the chairman of the board of trustees of the party, in 2003 Apga won 3 seat in the national assembly, Apga make obi what he is today,
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by aariwa(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
see how you are fooling yourself, APGA was registered as a political party sometime in 2001. The founding national chairman was Chief Chekwas Okorie. The immediate past chairman of the party, Senator Victor Umeh, was one of the national officers of the party. The late Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was the chairman of the board of trustees of the party, in 2003 Apga won 3 seat in the national assembly, Apga make obi what he is today,
Lol beer parlor story

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by NASTYNASOSO: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Winnersunited:
Please download his profile from Primary School. I want to check something. He had shouting Trader Trader, as if Dangote is not a Trader. Dangote sells cement, sugar. They, the traders run the economy.

HMMMMMM

SHUT UP

DANGOTE IS A SEASONED INDUSTRIALIST.
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by AntiTerrorist: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:

Question to Obi

Question to Kwakwaso

Vote wisely
Obi answered his question with smile without calling any region or religion even when it was clear that the person that asked the question was from SW, but kwakwaso just couldn't control his emotion. Kwakwaso is not really that smart as we I thought.

For you to think Kwankwanso was smart, it means you must have surported or voted Buhari before.
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
I thing I disciplined the only person that noticed that

Hmm, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by AntiTerrorist: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
You guys like it or not, KWANKWASO is far far ahead and greater than OBI politically. The same OBI that court made him governor, the same OBI that house of assembly members chase him out of office for incompetent as governor of small Anambra state
Wait, but why do you Yoruba muslims worship Northerners but hate Igbos? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better! Obi is the man winning this elections or have you seen opposition go on print or social media to say sowore or Kwakwanso won’t win?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by mycar: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
There's no agitation in the North and SE but bad ol' terrorism! The only region agitating mildly is the SW. You can't be killing your own people and you call that agitation.

This is the unbiased truth. The same way SW are agitating is the same way SE are agitating, the difference is that criminals have hijacked that of the SE and government and politicians are playing politics with it. Politicians attack their opponent and place it on IPOB or ESN, armed robbers come out in the daylight claiming to be savior of the people and when you turn your back, they will rob or kidnap you.
Tell me, are armed rubbers not human being?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by Winnersunited: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

SHUT UP

DANGOTE IS A SEASONED INDUSTRIALIST.
I engage in conversation , so I will insult anybody and I will not insult you back. All I demand is for you to tell me who sells cement in Nigeria. Unless you have another name for commence . Even NNPC sells fuel. Please you can educate the more on Industries ___Manufacturing__Sales. Am yet to see an industrialist that manufactures without selling.
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Wait, but why do you Yoruba muslims worship Northerners but hate Igbos? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better! Obi is the man winning this elections or have you seen opposition go on print or social media to say sowore or Kwakwanso won’t win?
please where is the hate in what I said? Isn't court that made him governor in 2005 ? Isn't the state house of assembly impeach him ? Note... KWANKWASO was deputy speaker house of representatives in 1992 where was OBI politically at that time? Politics and business are not the same, this are two different things. You can be a successful business man and a failed politian or you can be a successful politian and a failed business man. Politically KWANKWASO is ahead of OBI. KWANKWASO was elected governor before OBI
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by dat9jaguy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
rippa:

Lolz.
Them write Obi own inside room but couldn't write his own grin
U nor get any valid point bro

I know say you dull so make i take time explain on your level. Ojukwu get influence for Anambra politics and na through him influence Obi govern Anambra state. Any other thing na your business be that.

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Kwankwaso by slivertongue: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
aariwa:

It's honesty and hard work. Alot of people are putting their credibility for LP including the rich and the poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Ahmed Tinubu's Surpporters Warned Not To Reply Northerners / Thank God That Nigerians Rejected Peter Obi / With This Peter Obi Is Good As Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.