Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally (29669 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by 00FFT00(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Throwback:
Watch as despicable zombiedients would canonize him a saint and no longer call him the Grass Cutter.

The many hypocrites who want to gives us a new Nigeria, but are still stuck in the old ways of political prostitution like the desperate Peter Obi himself.

He acted in the old ways we are working to reform and has since changed. Let us also agree that he did not act alone. And, he is not campaigning to preside over Nigeria. Now, where is a modicum of change in Tinubu or Atiku?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by PeterObi4LP: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2023
He is a SAINT. Old things have past away, behold a new Nigeria is POssible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by RealLagosBoy: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Heart attack for Thïefnubu BATstards.

They will cry their eyes out today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Bennycollins: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Throwback:

But you are not upset that he has joined the Obi camp?

So you are a hypocrite, who only wants power, not to make anything better.

In case you are not so informed, he has been discharged and acquited, whether wrongly or rightly, the same govt you support cleared him. I expect you to talk about OUK, Dariye and others, if you are not the hypocrite here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Roboto11: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Dyke15:
I wonder where u re relying on to get ur vote?
Is Tinubu's more Muslim than Atiku ND kwanwaso?
Atiku's rally in Abeokuta should ve reminded u dat baba Blu is not sure of block vote from SW
SE/SS is a no go area for him na cool

You actually expect Ogun state to vote Atiku/Okowa?

grin

These Igbo people and deceit.
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Is ok, but Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, soon I will be going from church to church to educate them on the evil agenda of Tinubu against Yoruba Christian's
This isn't even the case. We don't vote along religious lines but based on our conscience. We're much more civilised people and only in yoruba land would you see such happen. Adeleke is a Christian but see how Muslim rallied round him in spite of Tinubu's presence and spending ? Makinde too, to mention but a few. For instance, I've been voting since 1999 and I had voted both Muslims and Christians from both faith starting from falae, to obj, Yaradua, Jonathan, buhari...

But for the first time in history, someone has come to make it clear that a particular faith is less important and that's why people are calling his bluff. No reasonable Muslim even supported that idea. I have a practising Muslim as a neighbour here in lagos. God is my witness, he's voting Obi. He always puts obi on his DP. He doesn't miss the 5 daily prayers. There are a lot more who would not vote tinubu next month but remain silent on their choice, not only Christians. The choice of Muslim-Muslim ticket was made by tinubu out of desperation, not out of sincere love. The same electorate he's expecting votes from had said he didn't consult them. Despite protesting, he still went ahead. I wish him luck

Nigerians shall speak at the polls Next month. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Staywithbina: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Shetemi12:
Kidnapped!
And "this man " is not his father?they look alike
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by ibechris(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2023
IgOga:
Uncle Doyin's mate in money wahala......One is a sainted grasscutter the other is a sainted Dasuki beneficiary......I hope all goes well at the rally today grin

A man who went court to clear his name is still the person u are accusing wrongly.

I personally think u have a problem.
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by paulopavel(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2023
IgOga:
Uncle Doyin's mate in money wahala......One is a sainted grasscutter the other is a sainted Dasuki beneficiary......I hope all goes well at the rally today grin
┏┓┏┓┏┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┃┃┃┃┃┃┗┓╱┏┛┃╱┏━┛
┃┗┛┗┛┃┈┃╱┃┈┃╱┗┓
┃╱╱╱╱┃┈┃╱┃┈┃╱┏┛
┗━━━━┛┈┗━┛┈┗━┛
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Igboslayer: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Here is OBI admitting he invested government money in family business

https://twitter.com/dtwo_d2/status/1613146060775366658?s=46&t=eo38P63kPqiRAdBTVmDZNQ
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by paulopavel(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Roboto11:
He is no longer the billionaire grass-cutting contractor according to Obhidiots.

grin
┏┓┏┓┏┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┃┃┃┃┃┃┗┓╱┏┛┃╱┏━┛
┃┗┛┗┛┃┈┃╱┃┈┃╱┗┓
┃╱╱╱╱┃┈┃╱┃┈┃╱┏┛
┗━━━━┛┈┗━┛┈┗━┛
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Buksaylor: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2023
IgOga:

Still better than dealing in drugs..
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by JOemmy(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Is he pregnant?
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by modsfucker: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Gossiphub:
Dear Urchins,

Let the wailing begin!!

I have pot of beans to cook with your tears

The grass cutter is now a saint abi? Just dey play.
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by paulopavel(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2023
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
To your tent O'israel;⛄⛄⛄
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
Whatever that will make Nigerians happy is a welcome development
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
But there's hunger in this country, look at how people are begging for money
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
It's well even in the well
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
Whatever
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by DTaj: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2023
The idiot, who was SACKED by Buhari as Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) , and who was arraigned by EFCC for grand corruption, having used hundreds of millions to CUT GRASSES is no longer corrupt because he joined the camp of the impending failure called Peter Obi and Datti- Baba-Ahmed?

Wonderful hypocrisy!!!
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by zelnababa(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2023
is this not the grass cutter sacked by Pmb? lolz
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Levels1(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Is ok, but Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, soon I will be going from church to church to educate them on the evil agenda of Tinubu against Yoruba Christian's

We don't have such word's among us here.

We are one families as we inter marry each other's without having issues.

You will hardly see a family in yoribsYo land where there's no Muslim/Christian among us.

I'm a Christian and I can't wait to cast my vote for Batifed.
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Tektronics12: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2023
MAD Means Making a Difference
OurBusinessIsPr:
I will quote the great bishop Oyedepo here

" We will tabulate the total number of mad people in Nigeria , after we may have counted those who voted for APC in the February 25th elections"

Good night.

Vote OBIDATTI
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by funshint(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Their Labour Party don choke with thieves now grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Landowner101(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urchins will be looking like

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by ThatCEO: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Stop this nonsense, there is nothing like Yoruba christians or Muslim.

Yoruba na yoruba

Before u call me a BAT urchin, check my comments on this nairaland.
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Libera: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Another Lamba bursted

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Grgt0n: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Structures
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by samwillyco1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi is a supersonic movement in current Nigeria Politics.

Supersonic Weapon ( LP )

Vs

Locally made Guns ( APC and PDP )

Nigerians must get it right this time around
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Mccullum: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Babachir Lawal is inconsequential in politics,

he does not have electoral values, who know him in politics?

Well, Zombiedients will like to make themselves happy for having bronze value politician grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Nail24: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
IF Obi win, this man will suddenly become a minister or special adviser .
They will tell me he Obi is the new god.
Forgetting he won't work alone or has he brought angels from heaven to work with him.

Politicians are all the same, Whether Obi, Tinubu, Atiku.
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by 3310adeb: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2023

Coming From A Cow Loving Foreign Vagabond
But let me give you a Bad news, We Yoruba never fight religion

You go wail taya
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Minjim: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Later they will tell us LP is a breathe of fresh air

Thank you, this will make the terrible people love APC for us
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Jocdon(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
Interesting times ahead
I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale. Check my signature for pictures and contact.
which product and how much?
Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by lereinter(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gossiphub:
Dear Urchins,

Let the wailing begin!!

I have pot of beans to cook with your tears

Babachi was head of tinubu campaign, he went to procure the 100m naira form for tinubu

He left tinubu cos he didn't choose a VP from within the minority Christians of the north which definitely he would have been the person to choose the said VP, same way tinubu choose osinbajo for buhari.

Same babachi is the right-hand man of buhari, he follows buhari to any party, as buhari has retired from politics he would have been happy to see a northern Christian vp.

as he ever complained to buhari about the atrocities melted out to Christians in the north

This is obi new signing

Good image for northern Christians

Don't be deceived bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally by Seekhimnow: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jocdon:
which product and how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.