Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her (26261 Views)

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Alex:
Beat a child with one hand, console her with the other hand. It's simple.

But this headline though.
As in ehn
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by GloriousGbola: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
And the silly attention seeker had to blow this all over sm so that her dad will now look like a hypocrite condoning this
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by peteruuu(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Alex:

Lol, for real...very confusing!
The grammar na wa!
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nairalander248:
Which kind headline is this?

I swear, e almost gave me headache grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by naijapikin2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Small pikin and she's already plaiting his hair. Haaa madam isswelo
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by VULCAN(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Whoever created this title should be locked up for the weekend

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by oluwaseyi0: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by 1Sharon(f): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
GOFRONT:
Almost everyone on the first page be saying...."A child is innocent, a child is a blessing whether wedlock or out of wedlock.......these people are only encouraging premarital se.x amongst our female youth. Poor parenting at its display there. Rubbish

Her Father is a pastor!!!......that alone is supposed to make her stay far away from premarital se.x.........but hell no, she still decide to disgrace or embarrass the Clergyman's family. Shame shame.

Pastors children and se.xual crisis be like 5&6 both their male and female children.

The pastor didn't make her stay away from premarital sex you mean

I guess the pastor did a good job of pastoring everybody else except his own home.
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Esope6320: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
πŸ…Έ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…· πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…Ί πŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…» πŸ…΅πŸ†„πŸ…½πŸ…³πŸ†‚

πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ†„πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…³ πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ…»πŸ…΄ β€ͺ+1Β (941)Β 283‑2379‬
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Maysdevices(f): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Alex:

I thought my brain was not braining
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
AmuDimpka:
Wedding outside wedlock is sin...it gives birth to Omo Ale as Yoruba will call it

But the Bible says No man will be as ever rich as Omo ale Solomon who is considered as the wisest that ever existed. The most wealthiest, influencer, richest man that ever existed. That is a wonderful Omo ale oooo.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by mmsen: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
occfx:

You are suffering the innocent child. What made you different? You could be that child. Plenty oyibo no dey do am may be few senseless ones.

It's not me doing this. I don't agree with such but that's what happens. I am not oyinbo, if you want to get angry at someone look to them.
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Parkflash(f): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

I swear, e almost gave me headache grin grin grin grin
e be lyk title of nollywood movies for YouTube
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by henrijin: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na Teenooboo type this headline. E sure me die. Wrote it in the language of Hoolaba.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by dochenaj: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Blood they say, is thicker than water.

If they are Nigerians, they clearly are not in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Sixfeetbelle: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Alex:

grin grin grin

Confusion is the junior brother to whatever this headline is
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Nigra(f): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Alex:

The headline gave me seizure reading it undecided
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by CheapHomes1: 4:01am On Jan 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnoPPbIhPFs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

is this the first time this is happening in the history of mankind?
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by jubrilcastle(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2023
1Alex:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Honestly the headline is something else
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by AmuDimpka: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Baddosqqi:

But the Bible says No man will be as ever rich as Omo ale Solomon who is considered as the wisest that ever existed. The most wealthiest, influencer, richest man that ever existed. That is a wonderful Omo ale oooo.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
who said Solomon is omo ale...de fool yourself

The father of Solomon is David ... That is as clear as anything

Omo Ale is a child that doesn't know the father
Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by AmuDimpka: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Saintmary:

Omo ale in Yorubaland is when a married man or woman commit adultery and it results in a child.

Your ale is your extramarital affair partner.

Please stop this misinformation.

Make u dey deceive yourself

Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by AmuDimpka: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Obviously you are not yoruba neither do you understand the language

How can omo Ale be child out of wedlock especially from non married people shocked shocked shocked

Omo Ale is child born by a MARRIED person to someone WHO IS NOT THEIR PARTNER i.e concubine

Omo ale is products of cheating on your wife or husband with a concubine
you are Yoruba but non Yoruba is teaching your language to you...ma una wey no dey go villa

Re: Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
AmuDimpka:
who said Solomon is omo ale...de fool yourself

The father of Solomon is David ... That is as clear as anything

Omo Ale is a child that doesn't know the father

Okay..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / The World's Largest Family Of 181 Members:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.