Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (15107 Views)

UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by 07kjb: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Our incoming president
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Awise09(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Plateau State in the bag already that am sure for ObiDati2023
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Acidosis post=120219216]

One Christian against three Muslims trying to take over from another Muslim.

This is not justice. Some people want to destroy this country totally
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by stanluiz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Clowns like soludo should be watching Peter obi campaign style and his organic support and see how politics is been played.

The Olodo proff will never get such national support in his life time. He has even loose Igbo and South East support.

The Olodo professor will be relegated to the level of Okorocha, Joe igbokwe, OUk etc.

Let him have him in the back of his mind that he can never be Peter obi mate and they are not on the same level.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by 123yes(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
And your palm wine taper father is.....
triple996:
Pandora obituary will finish 4th Becus of sit at home
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by NECO1998: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Acidosis:

If not for Peter Obi,all the major contenders would have been Muslims after a Muslim. Yet, some christians would say it doesn't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Emeraldicon(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi simply has to win this election for this country to start healing.

An Obi win will bring hope, peace and prosperity because it won't be business as usual.

Truthfully Peter Obi won't solve all the problems bedeviling this our country but it will put it in the right trajectory and new standards will be set.

An Obi win will put the power back to the people. No elected official will ever take the people for granted like they always do

Please let's do the right thing this time around. In 2015 though I didn't vote but I wanted a change in government, since there wasn't any other alternative I rooted for Buhari. In 2019 after witnessing the mismanagement of the economy by APC, I wanted Atiku to win.

Now it's obvious Atiku and Tibunu aren't the best we can get from this country of 200Million, basically because of their advanced age and the baggage of corruption hanging on their necks, it's evidently clear Peter Obi is far better then both of them in terms of Character, Capacity and Competence. Let's make a statement that no party or person can toil with the future of this country and be rewarded the second time. Once these politicians know they can be booted out whenever they don't perform, I bet you they will also give us their best.

This is the right time we tell them enough is enough. They use our common wealth to intimidate us and make us feel inferior or turn us to second class citizens.

Let's unite weather you are Hausa, Tiv. Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw or from any tribe. Let's speak with one voice. If God wants to use an Igbo man to change this country please let's cooperate with Him.

APC/PDP have failed us lets try another party. If after 4years Labour fail to deliver, we continue trying till we get it right.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by IGBOGENE27(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
This election will be the most interesting ever. Two southerner and two northerner.
I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale. My contact is on my signature. Chat me up.

Where is your location? Are you in Lagos? If yes, send me a mail. Best regards.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by ggood: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
This election will be the most interesting ever. Two southerner and two northerner.
I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale. My contact is on my signature. Chat me up.
how much and ur State
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
OBI is very good in hiring state cultural dancers and later claim they are obedient grin grin grin

Gossiping Obi cannot make Tinubu win the election tongue
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Seekhimnow: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
ggood:
how much and ur State

Check my contact on my signature and chat me up.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Seekhimnow: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

Where is your location? Are you in Lagos? If yes, send me a mail. Best regards.

Check my contact on my signature and chat me up.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
DSC7:

18 people happily welcomed peter Obi....

You should be happy so why wailing? undecided
for a presidential candidate in it's an endorsement
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Na wah for you oo. You're on every thread spewing what you know best....the other time, it was a hired local dancers in Niger. Now it's obi good at hiring local dancers and this one too. Get to work my friend.

Even if they hired them, what's bad about it? That's the job of the organisers not Obi or Datti' business. Every party does same in a campaign. Some would be hired while some wouid offer to play for free. There's nothing bad about it.
so it's not bad hiring now abi ?
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Monday60655:

So your deluded mind even allows you to count up to 18. You will soon wake from your slumber to believe the reality.
in reality OBI won't get up to 150k votes in the whole country
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Eriokanmi: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
so it's not bad hiring now abi ?
dancers not bad, crowd is, yes is bad. People should attend rallies freely and not by force or cash inducement
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
VEXT:

Go school u say no
Just simple yes or no question to answer you can't
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
caracas:

Don’t tell me you’re this dumb?
Just answer the question is DATTI also a Christian
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
dancers not bad, crowd is, yes is bad. People should attend rallies freely and not by force or cash inducement
The same way obi has done in Kaduna, Niger and plateau state. Very unfortunate for a presidential candidate
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Acidosis(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
So DATTI is also a Christian

Your sanity is questionable.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by 4040nysc: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
18 people receiving a whole presidential candidate in a state rally. Very unfortunate undecided undecided
u still hope for structure of criminality 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Gandrova: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Newton2024:
Obi will surely win except we Christians are senseless.
Religion can't help you to win the election. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
He's really trying.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by SaiOba: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
What's the truth that is bitter to you?
yarimo:
so saying truth is now bitter to you abi
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Monday60655(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
yarimo:
in reality OBI won't get up to 150k votes in the whole country

You even hype it. 150k is too much nah. Still you will soon wake from your deep slumber to face the reality.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Legitmatazz: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by lextube: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
alsudan:
I advised Urchins yesterday to stay away with Obi visiting Jos.

That 1 million Jos votes might just be 1.5 million after all

Obi will sweep Plateau State.

The Twin Thieves won’t see a combined 10% votes in Plateau State.

Don't be too quick to conclude. Rallies are usually not true reflections of the voting pattern in a particular region.

A certain percentage of crowds most often time are usually bought in all political rallies and protest.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Newton2024: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gandrova:
Religion can't help you to win the election. cheesy
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves, minority, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by Gandrova: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Newton2024:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves, minority, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.
Lolz! You just clearly defined who you are. Better learn how to cope with the incoming administration of His Excellency President Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban of Borgu land.
Re: Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally by achimendy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Acidosis:

One honest and transparent leader against three looters and religious bigots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand / Ortom And Lalong At A Chinese Round Table (pics) / Is Wike Still A PDP Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.