Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient (4522 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2023
What made your uncle stubborn? I meant, why would you reffered to your uncle as stubborn? Perhaps, he wasn't buying into the idea of Obi as president. Funny people
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by maasoap(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2023
DSC7:
You can't listen to Obi speech and not fall in love with him except you have a damaged brain like urchins tongue

Hahahaha! The same Obi who couldn't impress primary five pupil. The same "I don't know" Obi? Lol
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2023
maasoap:
What made your uncle stubborn? I meant, why would you reffered to your uncle as stubborn? Perhaps, he wasn't buying into the idea of Obi as president. Funny people

How can someone be buying into balabu blu blu bulaba in 2023. There's hardly any other reason except tribalism

Jagagban of 1997 is no longer the same today.

No matter how good Peter Obi is today, he cant get this kind of support in 20 years time

There is time for everything

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2023
maasoap:

Hahahaha! The same Obi who couldn't impress primary five pupil. The same "I don't know" Obi? Lol

Where are the rest of the candidates to even ask them questions
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria is about to be great again
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
When u say " vote wisely", they feel sttacked
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120277064:

Tribalism made him stubborn but he has seen the light
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 2:51am On Feb 21, 2023
5 days to go
My people are getting ready for a new nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe

Enough of politics of my wife, mother and children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC CHAIRMAN In Closed Door Meeting. Delays Collation;may Cancel Elections. / Breaking News! Rivers State Government House Is Being Attacked By Ogoni Youths! / The Ekumeku Resistance: How Igbos Defended Their Homeland Against Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.