Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient (4509 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by MrALIVE: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
He's not a deep thinker. He's Carried away easily with sweet mouth.

He should have asked and compare the antecedents of the forerunners and decide on who came first.

Obi won't come close
you sound so foolish.

2 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
What a foolish question. Technology has made the world a global village which enables you to go from place to place with convenient transport gadgets. Is he riding on a camel or horse?
The same stingy man Obi that used to talk about saving money by not having convoy, motorcade, private jets is now openly cruising private jets, helicopters, convoys, so many security details etc. Yet the gullible are asking silly question like what a JSS 2 student should know.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Emeraldicon(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

He should have asked and compare the antecedents of the forerunners and decide on who came first.

Obi won't come close

Leadership isn't all about antecedents, yes your antecedents matters but your current competency is more important.

Tinubu have good antecedents but presently he doesn't posseses the mental and physical strength to perform.

We all know Henry's antecedent but right now Mbappe is more effective then him. You can't leave Mbappe that's red hot and go and hire Henry that has retired because of his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Legitmatazz: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmm

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Image123:
What a foolish question. Technology has made the world a global village which enables you to go from place to place with convenient transport gadgets. Is he riding on a camel or horse?
The same stingy man Obi that used to talk about saving money by not having convoy, motorcade, private jets is now openly cruising private jets, helicopters, convoys, so many security details etc. Yet the gullible are asking silly question like what a JSS 2 student should know.

Did you read what you wrote at all?

If movement is that easy, why are the rest of the candidates not everywhere talking to Nigerians like PO is doing

Even the president that have presidential jet, how many times have you seen him everywhere like PO

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Saw it on Twitter this morning on AY live, the most accessible and accountable presidential candidate the country has ever had. What a man rock

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Antimarraige:
Saw it on Twitter this morning on AY live, the most accessible and accountable presidential candidate the country has ever had. What a man rock

I'm telling you my brother

The person below was asking for link where PO said it as if it will make him change his mind

Is there really PO's video where he doesn't say things like that. Someone will listen to PO and prefer balabu
Na wa o

ItsTutsi:
Link of PO saying what you quoted

2 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
SLAP44:

Apart from utchins, every other person rated Obi 98/100 in his administration.

I don't even expect you to agree to it, because if you agree, you're no longer an urchin. grin

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emeraldicon:

Leadership isn't all about antecedents, yes your antecedents matters but your current competency is more important.

Tinubu have good antecedents but presently he doesn't posseses the mental and physical strength to perform.

We all know Henry's antecedent but right now Mbappe is more effective then him. You can't leave Mbappe that's red hot and go and hire Henry that has retired because of his antecedents.

Exactly
Why couldnt APC field PYO? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
APC have PYO as serving vice president but they chose to give us balabu grin

Anyway we've moved on, thank God for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2023
CSTRR:

Yes.

We should compare their records in corruption and state capture.

Absolutely
Mental and physical capacity too

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
A brilliant reply
The man is a genius
That reply is truly epic

2 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 5:26am On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

Did you read what you wrote at all?

If movement is that easy, why are the rest of the candidates not everywhere talking to Nigerians like PO is doing

Even the president that have presidential jet, how many times have you seen him everywhere like PO

They don't need to. Motion is not always an indication of progress, it could even be of struggle. Every candidate has their own plan and strategy to achieve their goals. There are people that run things from their bedroom, while there are others walking around several kilometers and nothing achieved.
Be that as it may, i am almost certain without even counting that Obi has not covered more states than Tinubu in this campaigns, neither has he been more efficient. We all have an idea of the APC's campaign timetable, unlike LP that has no clear plan but move more for media ops than for actually getting new voters.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 5:29am On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:
APC have PYO as serving vice president but they chose to give us balabu grin

Anyway we've moved on, thank God for Peter Obi

Any good political analyst knows that Osinbajo cannot win an Atiku. Even the little he'll get as votes we'd be due to strings pulled by Tinubu and Buhari. It's a democracy as you can see, so people(all kinds of people) CHOOSE.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by beejaay: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Obi won't come close
Says somebody with a fish brain.. Do you even what is called thinking sef, no be agbadonwe dey talk about ooo🤣🤣🤣
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Image123:

They don't need to. Motion is not always an indication of progress, it could even be of struggle. Every candidate has their own plan and strategy to achieve their goals. There are people that run things from their bedroom, while there are others walking around several kilometers and nothing achieved.
Be that as it may, i am almost certain without even counting that Obi has not covered more states than Tinubu in this campaigns, neither has he been more efficient. [b]We all have an idea of the APC's campaign timetable, [/b]unlike LP that has no clear plan but move more for media ops than for actually getting new voters.

I was really reading with keen interest to see where you're headed until I read the bold, I stopped.

Which APC exactly? The one that has been in power since 2015 or another one?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

I was really reading with keen interest to see where you're headed until I read the bold, I stopped.

Which APC exactly? The one that has been in power since 2015 or another one?

The APC campaign timetable is on the internet, you can easily look through and know where they are going for campaigns. Remember, the line of discussion was about Obi jumping here and there to campaign.
Tinubu is strategically meeting with stakeholders, business owners, contractors, engineers, farmers, different professionals and bodies, Obi is meeting a comedian and ferrying students to his rallies, and talking with his fans at AriseTV. If you can't see the difference, you don't know politics in Nigeria. Don't be shocked at the election results.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2023
Image123:

The APC campaign timetable is on the internet, you can easily look through and know where they are going for campaigns. Remember, the line of discussion was about Obi jumping here and there to campaign.
Tinubu is strategically meeting with stakeholders, business owners, contractors, engineers, farmers, different professionals and bodies, Obi is meeting a comedian and ferrying students to his rallies, and talking with his fans at AriseTV. If you can't see the difference, you don't know politics in Nigeria. Don't be shocked at the election results.

So APC campaign timetable from 2015 and 2019, when are they going to implement them? grin
Or are they no longer in power ni?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

So APC campaign timetable from 2015 and 2019, when are they going to implement them? grin
Or are they no longer in power ni?

Oops, this is a real facepalm brother. i am talking about campaign timetable, TIME TABLE. If i understand what you seem to be referring to, you are talking about manifesto. That's a different argument and story.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by calebbintus: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

Do I even need to show you the link, PO has been saying the same thing in his videos

Any video of PO speaking, I mean any video of him at all, should convince you

But if it doesn't, I cant help you again grin

Ever heard the quote; talk is cheap?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
calebbintus:

Ever heard the quote; talk is cheap?

If talk is cheap, why are other candidates running away from interviews?

APC candidates are notorious for avoiding interviews
We can see where it has landed Nigeria
Nigeria wont continue like that by God's grace
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Image123:

Oops, this is a real facepalm brother. i am talking about campaign timetable, TIME TABLE. If i understand what you seem to be referring to, you are talking about manifesto. That's a different argument and story.

How can APC even brag about campaign or manifesto after plunging Nigeria into so much debt.

Una no get shame ni?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

How can APC even brag about campaign or manifesto after plunging Nigeria into so much debt.

Una no get shame ni?

Different argument and story. You seem to be a political novice and probably going to be voting for the first time if voting at all. Unfortunately, i don't have time to school you, choose your choice and take the results peacefully. i'm close to my one month or so hiatus from political discussion on the forum. No time, good luck.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by calebbintus: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

If talk is cheap, why are other candidates running away from interviews?

APC candidates are notorious for avoiding interviews
We can see where it has landed Nigeria
Nigeria wont continue like that by God's grace

They avoid it because talk is cheap. Call a 14yr old SS2 boy to tell you is future plans, you may hear by 24 I'll be this that, study this that, but you as an elder know tall is cheap, many things come to play in life, nobody saw Covid coming, who knows if there mayb war or economic collapse yet your Obi is talking and just talking. It's too cheap
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
calebbintus:

They avoid it because talk is cheap. Call a 14yr old SS2 boy to tell you is future plans, you may hear by 24 I'll be this that, study this that, but you as an elder know tall is cheap, many things come to play in life, nobody saw Covid coming, who knows if there mayb war or economic collapse yet your Obi is talking and just talking. It's too cheap

The more reason why we need change
They couldnt tell us what they can do and they didnt do anything either.
Who do you hold accountable?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Image123:

Different argument and story. You seem to be a political novice and probably going to be voting for the first time if voting at all. Unfortunately, i don't have time to school you, choose your choice and take the results peacefully. i'm close to my one month or so hiatus from political discussion on the forum. No time, good luck.

To be honest
Arguing with anyone who doesnt see anything wrong with APC led Nigeria is not worth my time
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Image123(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

To be honest
Arguing with anyone who doesnt see anything wrong with APC led Nigeria is not worth my time

Good for you and good luck. Improve on your comprehension as you learn through life.
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Conner44: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
kk2027:

To be honest

I’m happy you’ve come to this very important but sad conclusion. ‘Die hard’ Urchins are few but operate numerous accounts. Once you encounter any of them trying to be clever by half just say your mind and leave them to banter with their own keyboards grin

After next month all of them will deactivate so no need wasting your time on them.

1 Like

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by Srredkita(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Obi won't come close
he won't close you say? grin
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Conner44:

I’m happy you’ve come to this very important but sad conclusion. ‘Die hard’ Urchins are few but operate numerous accounts. Once you encounter any of them trying to be clever by half just say your mind and leave them to banter with their own keyboards grin

After next month all of them will deactivate so no need wasting your time on them.

I wish you advised me early enough, I wouldn't have wasted my energy engaging him

People that see APC led Nigeria and still pushing for APC to continue, are not worth arguing with

2 Likes

Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Srredkita:
he won't close you say? grin
You dey mind am?
Re: See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient by kk2027: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Image123:

Good for you and good luck. Improve on your comprehension as you learn through life.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Plans To Leave PDP – Ex-Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Assures Members / See The Reason Why Atiku's Presidential Campaign Was Suspended / Governor Fayemi Greets Christians At Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.