Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students (16682 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by EbenezerTriumph: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
If any obedient in South East can raise Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for a week, I will vote for Peter Obi
funny enough this is true
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Legitmatazz: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Roniyke1234: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
If any obedient in South East can raise Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for a week, I will vote for Peter Obi

How do you want it done...

I have friends in the East doing wonders for Obi.

Do you want videos or how do you want them?
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Dfrontman1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
He will drop into aso rock after February 25th... Lol
Apophenia24k:

Lol
You just the shift date, make I help shift am for your convenience, he'll drop out Feb 26th, 2023.
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Brightest04(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Win or loose i will forever remain "Obidient", but by the grace of God the dream and hope of Nigerian youths to take back their country shall never be lost, because it's the Lord's doing. Obi is ordained to win.
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
tinsel:
Why are all your pictures always blurred?
if e dey blurred you watch YouTube now that one too na Photoshop too grin
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Buhari4sale: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Roniyke1234:

How do you want it done...

I have friends in the East doing wonders for Obi.

Do you want videos or how do you want them?

You wan kill. Your friend abi
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by franchasng: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 28

Atiku is coming
Lafmaooo your family and friends are very wicked for allowing you to be walking freely instead of tying you with cow rope cheesy
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by uyimove19(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts
Atiku is coming
E go choke you
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by melonsgroup: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Town hall different from Balabuuuu
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Sunnyski: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Even Christ was killed by his people.

A prophet has no regard in his own country.

Obi is Nigeria's only saviour.
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Buhari4sale: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sunnyski:

Even Christ was killed by his people.

A prophet has no regard in his own country.

Obi is Nigeria's only saviour.

That belief no pass your heritage
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by MrJames007: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everyone seems to like this man. Hope he wouldn't disappoint if he wins.
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by EmekaMD(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming
You keep adjusting the date.
Yoi said before December ealier .

you must be in pain
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by oluwazoba: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
go to your village in sambisa and raise Nigeria flag I wan check something grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Longman8: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is really a town hall different from bala blu stadium

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by CSTRR: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
But that is not the fault of Peter obi.

He is as powerless as you for now.
Infact if what you said is true, then it is the fault of your commander in chief.

Peter obi is not your commander in Chief.
The bulk does not stop at his table.

Did you face Buhari when Boko Haram took many regions in the North as captive during Jonathan govt?

Infact, unlike Peter obi, Boko Haram nominated Buhari as their mediator during Jonathan.

I took my time to educate you so that you will not vomit nonsense like this next time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Iliveforever(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

You’re just useless grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Masterclass32: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

Bro, aren't you tired of this rubbish?
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by RuddyFusion(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

Urchins
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Polchiz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming
Deluded mug
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Polchiz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
It is imperative that you travel to other parts of the country so that you will know that the world is bigger than your ewedu farm.
Even if all the family in Igbo land recites national anthem holding national flag from morning till night, you will still look for another flimsy excuse to vote your drug Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by searchlight: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:
We don't want you to vote for Obi, he's not a criminal and you know that you are programmed to vote criminals
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Anakazo22: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

Keep crying
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by lordally(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
franchasng:
Lafmaooo your family and friends are very wicked for allowing you to be walking freely instead of tying you with cow rope cheesy

Hahahhahahahaa I don laugh die!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Roniyke1234: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Buhari4sale:

You wan kill. Your friend abi

When you die first .... You think it's by propaganda your principal is creating in the East?
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by Mario619(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

ATIKU WILL NEVER COME... YOU NO DEY SHAME LIKE ATIKU, NO BE YOU DEY RANT HERE SAY Peter OBI GO DROP BY DECEMBER? NOW U DON CHANGE MOUTH AGAIN
Re: Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Plateau State Students by EJIINNS(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
[Keep deceiving your self. Obi is coming with full force. qote author=Thinkam post=120222246]Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism / Gbenga Daniel Wins Ogun East APC Senatorial Ticket / "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.