Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State (40128 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe (360° View Video & Pictures) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by JJuanMiguel: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
After the election, igbos will start clamoring for biafra again

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Are you the one actually shooting these videos from the campaign venue?
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Bobbiee: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

I'm not surprised since you're an APC supporter. Which year are you living in?
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by mignone(f): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
I know say nobody go drag Plateau state with ObiDatti
Plateau people have really suffered. They'd want to try someone new, that's if it all eventually works out. Nigeria still remains a joke.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by StrongAlphMale: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

Seems you're even more daft than Tinubu urchins. Only edit you no fit do. Na copy and paste u dey do

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Barrywilly(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Where is the 360 degree view? Not even up to a local government in Kano. Alimosho votes alone will cancel the entire South East votes. These dot in a circle people won't cease to amaze me with their profound ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by brainint: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Plateau State una do well ooh

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by ejieddy: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Remember they were not paid... We no dey give shishi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Barrywilly:
Where is the 360 degree view? Not even up to a local government in Kano. Alimosho votes alone will cancel the entire South East votes. These dot in a circle people won't cease to amaze me with their profound ignorance.

We Don hear.

Can you stop crying now?

6 Likes

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

Uncle na february we day enter so o. Abi na Ethiopia calendar you day use?
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
We Nigerian youths in Cross River and Abuja have our PVCs ready and we'll be out come February 25th to vote en-masse for Peter Obi!

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by bentenny(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzy the person way ask you for 360 don vomit the agbado way e eat this afternoon ohh
Nah water we carry dey pour him head right now so that e fit get himself! grin
This level of vawulence carry Horse power grin

2 Likes

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by eebraa(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
I dey laff o. This election go give nonsense Obi supporters heartbreak. You want to change Nigeria and you are only focusing on Presidential election. No be mumu be that.

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by olatuns2017: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Scenes at the Rwang Pam stadium in Plateau State.

Plateau state has made a bold statement today. We are winning this election on the first ballot.

Thank you Plateau State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC0RemfTAGA

Yeye people

306 ko 380

I lauf

360 u cannot do in OYO,ekit,Kano,Ondo, Osun,Kebbi, Kastina, Bauchi, sokoto, etc

Keep deciving ur brain

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kyase:
Hmm

Ladies and gentlemen grin

Fever day do you.

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
eebraa:
I dey laff o. This election go give nonsense Obi supporters heartbreak. You want to change Nigeria and you are only focusing on Presidential election. No be mumu be that.

No vex, wetin make e focus on?
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Plateau state has made a bold statement today. We are winning this election on the first ballot.

Thank you Plateau State.

Omo! Plateau nah OG.

The G.O.A.T of labor party and Obi supporter base
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by goldenchild03: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=oteneaaron post=120223859]Papa,

Mama,

Pikin,

Labour Party.

Thank you Plateau State.

I have my PVC and I am waiting for February 25th to vote for ObiDatti.

What about you?

Me too. PO all the way.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Mrmb: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Thank you Plateau State.

Why empty seats come plenty like that, I thought the said the rally was massive...
grin grin grin
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Iykoto86(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120223920:

Even you,shameless unpatriotic bingo.later you guys will say igbos are not patriotic.Any human bein in nigeria that supported buhari and is still supporting him, deserves a date with the hangman.

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Gaabasky: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Thank you for this dear

Panama report, #259millions EFCC intersection, Anambra allocation diversion etc.
Never trust Nigeria politicians. They are not what u are thinking they are

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by abdul23(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Impressive and lovely
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Gaabasky: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Thank you for this dear

Panama report, #250millions EFCC intersection, Anambra allocation diversion etc.
Never trust Nigeria politicians. They are not what u are thinking they are

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Truthdeypain: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
crixlight2:

I am bonafide agbado , but I am so impress by Obi outing in Jos today , he might actually win for there though. Kudos to him…..
Jagaban for life

Thanks bro.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Indispensable85(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Moh247 and his fellow Urchins, you asked for 360 view, here it is.

You must have failed woefully in mathematics otherwise you should know what a 360 means.

By the way we saw the empty seats up there. But we still thank Obi for scattering PDP votes in plateau.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is staring imminent defeat in the eye grin

Set awon town hall crew.
Gods grace, them go Bulaba comot by February. I pray Edo and Osun happens to them again.

APC , the worst political party across the 9 planets.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by ElSudani: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ipob definition of 360 degree view. They will tell you 15 million people attended the rally.
Thank God the election is only a few weeks away .
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Kinsalat619(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Impressive
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
oteneaaron:
Papa,

Mama,

Pikin,

Labour Party.

Thank you Plateau State.

I have my PVC and I am waiting for February 25th to vote for ObiDatti.

What about you?

I have mine too. I am going to PROUDLY cast my vote for Obi/Datti in February. I can't wait.
I will go with either enough food or enough money to buy food. I will also go with fully charged phone plus my fully charged powerbank. I will stay there till the result of election in my polling unit is announced and properly transmitted to Inec Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by madapcmod: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Plateau and Edo are the highest OBIdients.

God bless them that wants a new Nigeria
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by SLAP44: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
I can't believe this

Peter Obi is president already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured) / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.