Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State (40155 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe (360° View Video & Pictures) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by MrSensor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
look at o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Jackbaur88: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Roger3D:
Jos is a city swarming with hundreds of thousands of IPOB miscreants and their sympathizers. Their love for him is just pathetic. He will do very well on the Plateau
We don't have miscreants on the Plateau. We are cool headed people, our heads dey intact, that's why we Sabi reason well. We know what is good for us and other Nigerians. If you insult any tribe in the plateau, you insult every one because we are one on the Plateau. Igbos, Yorubas, Idoma, Urhrobos, Hausas are all on the plateau and we are one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by blamingthedevil: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
But your video did not show 360 degrees?

Why do you guys always posting fake cropped up pictures?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC0RemfTAGA
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nightwolf1: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120223920:

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by DeJoeee(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen this mofo is unfortunately trapped in 2022. Can we help rescue him and bring him into 2023?

Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by calculator123(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
arantess:

As you no get money to buy better phone
Person wey dey use freebasics grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Northern vote is truly for Atiku and Tinubu...I guess Plateau is in South East.

Try reach hospital this evening. You really get fever.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by bentenny(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120223920:

Licking mic balablu

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by MiaBeer(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
This election is between normal Nigerians and Nigerians who enjoy suffering. The difference has never been clearer in decades.

Obi Datti for me and my family. Period.

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Hoelujohn: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Still like 1 Lga rally for APC in Sokoto grin
This my friend don mad

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120223920:

Abeg getat, which of the candidate clear like Obi, if not for politics you would love him more than yourself, a successful banker, business magnate, corporate world guru, wonderful all around entrepreneur. A successful politician, who never stole a dime in office, reduced cost of governance, did a lot, still saved and part of the savings built an airport without borrowing. He never borrowed or left any debts, brought in companies, Fortune 500 companies to anambra, did not collect pension as an ex governor, you dey mad.

A northern commissioner of police talking how Obi did security in anambra.

You daft, you dumb, brought in buhari still campaigning for Tinubu.

How do you even compare them self, you no Dey read RESUME/CV

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
JJuanMiguel:
After the election, igbos will start clamoring for biafra again

Peter Obi is Learned and not Like Buhari. Datti also is very Learned. Both are perfect combination to rule Nigerian government And Igbos love them both. Igbos see Datti as "Nwanne di n'amba" meaning (Brother way day outside). And mind you, Igbos cannot hate their own. They will fight, definitely, but they will give Peter Obi a Listening ear. Siblings have misunderstanding, remember?

You barely travel, i doubt you know anything about the Igbo tribe.

Stop capping trash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by bentenny(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Still like 1 Lga rally for APC in Sokoto grin
Una don change stanza abi mouth?
No more scanty crowd?
I await una eagle eye reno to comment on d crowd! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Image123(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Moh247 and his fellow Urchins, you asked for 360 view, here it is.

This is a 120 degree view, was your Mathematics that poor in school. Congrats on your successful rally video, you made it look so hard to organize rally initially. PDP and APC senators pull this every week though.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Postinor: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming
ozwor,we are in January not December
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Jeffy1206(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming
Oga shey December never pass ne undecided
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by musty16: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jos has always been a city where religion plays a key role in their choice of politics, job opportunities, even school admission. If you are not From a particular ethnic group or religion in plateau it's hard to get an employment or admission.
There is high rate of religious intolerance amongst the Muslims and the christians and in most cases, crisis normally breaks down on religious ground. It's no doubt Peter obi will do very well in plateau state because majority of them are christians, and these set of people as of 2015 and 2019 were all PDP supporters.
In essence, the PDP's number of votes is going to be greatly affected, while the APC stands greater chance of winning some few local government with majority of Muslims. Like I said the Muslims and christians are always not in peace with each other.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Legitmatazz: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmm

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by GboyegaD(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Could it be that the lady that trended yesterday trying to claim labor party pays was a propaganda by opposition?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Postinor: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming
ozwor,we are in January not December cool shocked sad

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by bentenny(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts

Atiku is coming
grin grin
The December way pass or the one way dey front?
No tell me say you don finally inherit bulabluu brain! grin

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by JJuanMiguel: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Peter Obi is Learned and not Like Buhari. Datti also is very Learned. Both are perfect combination to rule Nigerian government And Igbos love them both. And mind you, Igbos cannot hate their own. They will fight, definitely, but they will give Peter Obi a Listening ear.
You barely travel, i doubt you know anything about the Igbo tribe.

Stop capping trash!
How does this your epistle relate to what i wrote now?
It's systematically impossible for igbo to be the president of Nigeria.
That's why after the election, the igbos will start clamoring for biafra like they were before.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Toreddo3679(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
post=120223951:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

shame on you.. Urchin

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

How does this your epistle relate to what i wrote now?
It's systematically impossible for igbo to be the president of Nigeria.
That's why after the election, the igbos will start clamoring for biafra like they were before.

Oh yes it does. If Obi becomes President, IPOB will banter, but Obi will restore peace.
This I have seen...

This also answers your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by wonder233: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pained urchin
post=120223920:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by bentenny(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Parrot69:

Crowd or no crowd, he's winning in 14states and having 25% in 9 others.
Take it to the bank!

Anambra- lock down
Port Harcourt- lock down
Enugu- lock down
Abia - lock down
Ebonyi- lock down
Benin- lock down
Delta state- lock down
Plateau state- lock down
Benue - lock down
Akwa ibom - lock down
Cross rivers - lock down
Bayelsa- lock down
Imo - lock down
River state - lock down.

Lagos is a 50/50 duel.

{Sure 25%}

Kogi- 25%
Ekiti -25%
Niger -25%
Ogun-25%
Kaduna-25%
Nasarawa-25%
Oyo state -25%
Ondo state-25%.
Also add kano for the 25% too!
I over beileve that one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Postinor: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
That's what I'm talking about.

I have said it over and over again that INEC shouldn't bother wasting money conducting this election.

They should as a matter of urgency declear Obi president elect with immediate effect. Man is just too much. Damn!!

Nigerians have since decided that it is peter Obi they want.
nxt month ee go clear for una eye grin grin
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
ElSudani:
Ipob definition of 360 degree view. They will tell you 15 million people attended the rally.
Thank God the election is only a few weeks away .

Jos people too day find republic for IPOB?
Like joke , Like joke, craze just day start you new.

Better go test for yaba. Na so e day take start.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by ElSudani: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Jos people too day find republic for IPOB?
Like joke , Like joke, craze just day start you new.

Better go test for yaba. Na so e day take start.

Sorrow and disappointment awaits you in February.
Mo.ron, se na jos people dey on nairaland dey show fake 360 degree view?
Zombidients are senseless.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by JJuanMiguel: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Oh yes it does. If Obi becomes President, IPOB will banter, but Obi will restore peace.
This I have seen...

This also answers your question.
The election outcome will be determined majorly by tribalism and loyalty. That's why LP and Obi have no chance.
That's also why ipob will start their agitation again.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
The December way pass or the one way dey front?
No tell me say you don finally inherit bulabluu brain! grin

Town hall different for the guy life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman / Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.