Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone (52527 Views)

84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Barims(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
dochenaj:
The woman should arrange with the agency she used, to send the 25 year old daughter to Saudi Arabia to do the same work she was doing and be sending back money.

That's the only solution I'll proffer.

Wicked but genius idea grin grin
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sad, my step brother i gave 30 million naira to buy land and build a house for me so that i don't keep staying in hotels always anytime i visit naigeria it was his idea that i always wasting money staying in hotels. Well.. he didn't buy any land let alone build any house. My money he claimed he used to invest in some noneexistence business.. my money gone... since 2016. All he keep doing is begging, i had wanted to blow his brains out but my mother begged me to have mercy. Till thisday i have not receievd a dime outta my 30 million naira.

Never trust any african with money, families included, i remember one of my friends who committed suicide because his families wasted all his money he was sending home from South africa. He went back to naigeria to realise that all his money had being spent by his bloody families, he came back to Jo burg and shot himself in the head with 9 milli.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by StrongAlphMale: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mariangeles:
May we never labour in vain.

May we never be betrayed by people we trust the most.

Direct this prayers to your gender.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by harmargedon: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ineedhustle247:
A minute silence for those simps saving money with Dia gefrens grin

If dem fit run dia mama
Who is you?
I mean what be you? grin

I hope ppl now understand why this forum was bashing one lady whose thread made FP some days back for trying to make her boyfriend save his money in her account.

Amen
And may we never run short of God's wisdom and grace
check well, she dey tic tok dey form president pikin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Lacash: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by izibili44: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
No problem. Look for d same sponship to Saudi Arabia and let's her start sending your money back.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Fearyourcreator: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Cursed child! I hate seeing my mother cry and to think I may be the reason or the cause of those tears… cursed child!
Father nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.