Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone (52544 Views)

84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by BeanX(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very useless cursed child, I really feel for the woman
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by jojothaiv(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ineedhustle247:
A minute silence for those simps saving money with Dia gefrens grin

If dem fit run dia mama
Who is you?
I mean what be you? grin

I hope ppl now understand why this forum was bashing one lady whose thread made FP some days back for trying to make her boyfriend save his money in her account.
I'm super happy you made reference to that nonsensical thread.

When it comes to women and men affairs, na to take one tongue count one teeth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by manchinKY(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by deebrownneymar: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by ManAustin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
What a waste. This daughter here is simply the definition of a waste, a mistake, one that should have been better aborted. Just imagine.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by BigYash: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
dochenaj:
The woman should arrange with the agency she used, to send the 25 year old daughter to Saudi Arabia to do the same work she was doing and be sending back money.

That's the only solution I'll proffer.
grin
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by zedegit: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by zumbigbo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
I fit go send that daughter to Mama Edo in Italy to hustle oyinbo and pay that money back.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ehy can't she get the daughter arrested and throw her in jail? After all she has another child, so putting the daughter in jail can't be the end of the world.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by izubext007: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
boy friend things
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by manforgu: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Actually the real exchange rate conversion for KSh 2 million is N11.6m not N7.4 million.

I feel for the woman, after spending 9 years in Saudi Arabia working as a house help under inhumane conditions, her daughter squandered all her sweat.

The woman ought to have been requesting the monthly bank statement be forwarded to her but fact is, she could easily have easily operated her own Kenya bank account and Mpesa, right there in Saudi Arabia but I guess she thought it was safer with her daughter, should anything happen to her in Saudi Arabia.
O boy!! Naira na tissue paper oo. Ksh 2mill = 11.6 mill naira? Can u imagine!!!!.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Adepts: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
May will not labour in vain like labour party

Amin oo kiss
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by rafcrown(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
THE PRODIGAL DAUGHTER ?
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Bimpe29: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Rude shock it was for her.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by AreaFada2: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Ehy can't she get the daughter arrested and throw her in jail? After all she has another child, so putting the daughter in jail can't be the end of the world.
My sister, this kind of behaviour of the daughter is far more common in 9ja than we realise. I have seen at least a dozen cases and heard of a lot more over the years. For that reason, some vowed never to return to 9ja again. Betrayal by people you trusted the most can be devastating.

African always tolerate the worst possible nonsense because of "blood or family".

A cousin's half-brother squandered her 18 to 20m Naira. If adjusted for inflation, it should be around 35 to 40m Naira today. Her mother who was divorced from our uncle encouraged my cousin to keep the monies sent home secret. My cousin even refused the plot of land my uncle gave her for free to develop. The area was supposedly not developed enough. She later explained that her mother asked her to refuse the land, not that the location wasn't good enough. She was already bragging to her oyinbo hubby how wonderful her mum and brother are, complete with fake building pictures her brother sent her. grin cheesy

She returned home a few years back hoping to be given keys to her new fabulous house with some money left too. But no house! No money. She then cried to our uncle and explained the whole thing that happened. Uncle being a no nonsense man sharply went to EFCC. The ex-wife was now begging. I advised my uncle to ensure the daughter leaves 9ja soonest or she could be at risk. Uncle was totally furious and livid. I advised him to take it easy, considering his age. Uncle died a few weeks later.

That's the last I heard of the case.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Justiceleague1: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
So some 2 Kenya shilling= #7!!!!!!

Wonderment grin
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Justiceleague1: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adepts:
May will not labour in vain like labour party

Amin oo kiss
No problem but your portion shall always be like under buhari and apc
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Solocoin: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some children don't really have sense, how can you feed your boyfriend with money your mother struggle to save and now what can the boyfriend do for her. Some girls don't really have sense.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by GloriousGbola: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol. you don't get it, do you ??. You have any idea how the Arabs treat Africans ??

My old man was a doctor in Saudi in the 90s.i know all about how Arabs are. Which is why I find it hard to believe someone stayed a full 9 years in Saudi without visiting home. More so as a woman. It is tough enough for a man, but a woman to stay in Saudi for 108 straight months?
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gosh....what a bitter tale. It's funny how people abroad entrust so much money in the the hands of their relatives. Big pity.
AreaFada2:

My sister, this kind of behaviour of the daughter is far more common in 9ja than we realise. I have seen at least a dozen cases and heard of a lot more over the years. For that reason, some vowed never to return to 9ja again. Betrayal by people you trusted the most can be devastating.

African always tolerate the worst possible nonsense because of "blood or family".

A cousin's half-brother squandered her 18 to 20m Naira. If adjusted for inflation, it should be around 35 to 40m Naira today. Her mother who was divorced from our uncle encouraged my cousin to keep the monies sent home secret. My cousin even refused the plot of land my uncle gave her for free to develop. Apparent the area was not developed enough. She later explained that her mother asked her to refuse the land, not that the location wasn't good enough. She was already bragging to her oyinbo hubby how wonderful her mum and brother are, complete with fake building pictures her brother sent her. grin cheesy

She returned home a few years back hoping to be given keys to her new fabulous house with some money left too. But no house! No money. She then cried to our uncle and explained the whole thing that happened. Uncle being a no nonsense man sharply went to EFCC. The ex-wife was now begging. I advised my uncle to ensure the daughter leaves 9ja soonest or she could be at risk. Uncle was totally furious and livid. I advised him to take it easy, considering his age. Uncle died a few weeks later.

That's the last I heard of the case.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by luluosas(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
I feel her pains
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Balet: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Luckylife:
As a wise person who will you vote?
But by grace, it's he whom God has chosen.

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Mindlog: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
manforgu:

O boy!! Naira na tissue paper oo. Ksh 2mill = 11.6 mill naira? Can u imagine!!!!.

That Ksh2m was even N13.8m, last year November.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by bizzibodi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some daughters can give parents BP.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by sylve11: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ineedhustle247:
A minute silence for those simps saving money with Dia gefrens grin

If dem fit run dia mama
Who are you?
I mean what, be you? grin

I hope ppl now understand why this forum was bashing one lady whose thread made FP some days back for trying to make her boyfriend save his money in her account.

Amen
And may we never run short of God's wisdom and grace

I tell you. If they want to pity you, then they might just part with half of your money, otherwise, sorry is your second name. cool
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Debby28: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
A good advice to those in diaspora, rather than sending your hard earned income to someone in Nigeria,why not save it in real estate where it can be safe and yield interest.

For you real estate consultation contact Debby on 07064391585
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by cvarinzechukwu: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why keep assuring her when you know that , the money has gone

And nah her boyfriend she go spend half of the money for
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by occfx: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Debby28: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
My advice to people in diaspora is rather than sending money to relatives who will eventually leave you with great shock,why not invest it in real estate, where you can get value for your money with interest.

For your real estate consultation contact Debby on 07064391585
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by ugbarreta(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
In whatever you do, pray against prodigal child.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by kkins25(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ruined the whole family😭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.