Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,095 members, 7,957,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone (52861 Views)

84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ineedhustle247:
A minute silence for those simps saving money with Dia gefrens grin

If dem fit run dia mama
Who is you?
I mean what be you? grin

I hope ppl now understand why this forum was bashing one lady whose thread made FP some days back for trying to make her boyfriend save his money in her account.

Amen
And may we never run short of God's wisdom and grace

If I remember, the boyfriend was not managing his money well, which was why the girl wanted him to save the money in her account.

At the end, the ultimate solution would have been for the boy to learn how to save money well by himself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thats why it is never good to disclose your earnings to any woman.

As a man, keep some to yourself. My babe knows i earn 100k and she works with that figure. She doesn't bill me and feels i need more to save.

If you are earning a million, all she thinks is million. She does not consider monthly loan deductions, rent, feeding, investments that you need to do, intellectual development, money to send to parents, car loans, house building, lands that you bought and need to pay, car maintenance.

She will never think of these things. She will only think of 1million monthly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Haydens: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emojis are here to stay finally 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Ara21(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some children can frustrate their parents, what a foolish girl.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Quelme: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some women are truly basket. Water poured in no dey ever full....
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Collins4u1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
I remember one thread few weeks ago, where the girl is seeking for advice because the boyfriend does not want to be keeping/saving his money in her possession.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Afonjacrusder(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
God forbid Nigerian girls.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Actually the real exchange rate conversion for KSh 2 million is N11.6m not N7.4 million.

I feel for the woman, after spending 9 years in Saudi Arabia working as a house help under inhumane conditions, her daughter squandered all her sweat.

The woman ought to have been requesting the monthly bank statement be forwarded to her but fact is, she could easily have easily operated her own Kenya bank account and Mpesa, right there in Saudi Arabia but I guess she thought it was safer with her daughter, should anything happen to her in Saudi Arabia.

See wisdom here.

That is what things like Mpesa, and their likes are for.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by kingyakos: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
An average young black people only need money to spend lavishly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by ayenale1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Actually the real exchange rate conversion for KSh 2 million is N11.6m not N7.4 million.

I feel for the woman, after spending 9 years in Saudi Arabia working as a house help under inhumane conditions, her daughter squandered all her sweat.

The woman ought to have been requesting the monthly bank statement be forwarded to her but fact is, she could easily have easily operated her own Kenya bank account and Mpesa, right there in Saudi Arabia but I guess she thought it was safer with her daughter, should anything happen to her in Saudi Arabia.
So Kenya currency has more value than naira...wawu
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Cutehector:

As a man, keep some to yourself.

At the end, hating a woman will do you no good.

There are also similar stories on Nairaland involving men who send money to their male family members who waste the money.

At the end of the day, man and women can be trustworthy, man and woman can also be liars.

Plus the real moral of the story is simple....manage your money yourself.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Edusouls(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Calm down mummy na ur daughter chop ur money and nobody else, make una taste small how una Dey squander men’s hard earned money and still call them stingy, scum and many more names, female gender get serious comma…

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by GloriousGbola: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
sisisioge:
She couldn't be sending money into a bank account ba? Trust people with money and be shocked beyond wanton! People become Dracula once money is involved.

The question I am asking myself.

Las Las the story is made up

No one stays in Saudi for a straight 9 years without visiting home.

Maybe UK, US. But not the Middle East. You will come home for your time off so you can decompress
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Cutehector:

As a man, keep some to yourself. My babe knows i earn 100k and she works with that figure. She doesn't bill me and feels i need more to save.

If you are earning a million, all she thinks is million. She does not consider monthly loan deductions, rent, feeding, investments that you need to do, intellectual development, money to send to parents, car loans, house building, lands that you bought and need to pay, car maintenance.

She will never think of these things. She will only think of 1million monthly.

At the end , when both of you marry, you would need to share info about earnings for a whole host of stuff.

You guys should stop hating women. Women are not evil. You guys come here posting 'Don't trust women', yet you have girlfrinds. If you cannot trust a woman, when you marry, is it men who can also be deciteful that you will trust?
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by marcusboj: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2023

Sony WH-1000XM4

Excellent sound and top-notch noise canceling
Slightly more comfortable
Improved voice calling
Pairs with two devices at the same time
New Speak-to-Chat mode
Upgraded Bluetooth system-on-chip
Good battery life

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Maybe UK, US. But not the Middle East. You will come home for your time off so you can decompress

Saudi , like most Arab countries, has a system where they keep your passport once you get employed.

Also, she probably worked as much as possible to earn as much money as possible.

Finally, air tickets are expensive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sent money to ur irresponsible teen daughters personal account instead of a proper savings account or retirement account?

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Allisgud: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
He's my childhood friend,brother, sister,inlaw na because better money never dey involved,they will run u
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by judedwriter(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chai...

Losing such money as investment can be so painful!! After toiling so long.

Free money sometimes is like a curse, you don't know how much toil was expended to get it.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
If i make it abroad,, the only person I can trust with my money back here in Nigeria is my sister because of the impact she has in my education... any other person..God forbid..
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by cigaricon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Foolish daughter. Sell her off and recoup your money angry
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
kingyakos:
An average young black people only need money to spend lavishly.

People of other races squander money well well. Go and read about how white lottery winners in white majority countries squander the money (It will scare you).

Plus the woman herself no get sense. There are a lot of online instruments that you can use to save money

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Eriokanmi: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
KSh 2 million is equivalent to N7.4 million ? I can't believe this. APC and PDP had finished this country.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by thatigboman: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
The Prodigal Daughter
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Bridget95(f): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
I feel her pains.

But wait oo

So..... 2 million Kenya shillings =7.4 million naira?

I pity urchins.
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Slynation(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
May we never born useless daughters like this ijn...Amen!!🙌
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by shegzhkn: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Lol. you don't get it, do you ??. You have any idea how the Arabs treat Africans ??

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by iwaeda: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ineedhustle247:

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1515354-woman-daughter-n74m-returns-home-find-money-spent/

Kenya shilling almost 4 times, Nigeria naira. See how Buhari and APC have destroyed our economy. If you like still sentimentality vote APC. Your suffering will multiply. Back to the story, mama should check footages of Nairobi, especially Hilton hotel and Spars. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Slynation(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hopeba:
If i make it abroad,, the only person I can trust with my money back here in Nigeria is my sister because of the impact she has in my education... any other person..God forbid..
Omo...I can't trust anybody to avoid stories that touches the heart, I will be saving my money all the way from there ,when I'm back I will reclaim it and start whatever I want...

Cryptocurrency has made things easier self...!! Achoru'm ogologo akuko...!!
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Kingcalls: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
There are more badly raised women than men these days
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by Freighthost: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
She would ve put it in her own acct na
Simple as abc n ve contacts with d bank mgr
No withdrawal
Jus deposits until she needs it
She made a big mistake
She worked in vain nw
Wat can she do to her daughter
Notin
Re: Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone by MansoryMX(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mentally of an Average African girls of this generation is to party lavishly and post dope photos in Instagram, Tiktok and Snapchat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.