Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Where Are Women Obsessed With The Idea Of Monogamy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Women Obsessed With The Idea Of Monogamy? (233 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Women Obsessed With The Idea Of Monogamy? by blackpanda: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Man is by nature polygamous, that is the simple truth. Your husband/boyfriend is naturally designed to have many lovers. Infact all the great men of the Bible had many wives and many many children. it was part of the sign of their greatness.

What i dont get is this modern day obsession with monogamy Can we just stop deceiving ourselves or am i wrong ni?

No insults please...i am asking for a friend

Re: Where Are Women Obsessed With The Idea Of Monogamy? by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If ur friend yourself can't do with monogamous relationship we have Women that can compatible with you.

So stop crying.
Buy the shoe that fits ur leg without pulling off when walking.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Handwork Pays / Ugently Needed / How Can I Deactivate My Telegram Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.