Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock (25291 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Gandrova: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Racoon:
A push to start senile heroine addict that can't even stand, dependent on people to lift his hand, legs while always have urchins and miscreants struggling to rephrase every incoherent rubbish he says has one leg in Aso Rock? Politicians are really deceptive.
Bros calm down B.P is real cheesy
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by saintadeola: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wike know what he is doing,he want a safe landing.he don’t want to be arrested after office,he is actually playing game
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by herbalwisdom52(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
OBJ was not a saint in power but he endorsed and picked a
successor who happened to be the best president Nigeria has had
since 1999( Musa Yaradua)
Tinubu endorsed and picked a president, today that president
happens to be the worst president Nigeria has had since Nigeria
ever existed. (buhari)
Now this two men are here again, one is endorsing himself and
the other is endorsing someone.
Tell me who means well for Nigeria in both of them....
After buying fuel for 360 naira, one bag of rice 48 thousands, garri 1,200 per paint.
With over 77 trillion debt in which every Nigerian now owes 340k to debtors.

You now use this ur eye to vote for Apc again.... then am sure something is really wrong with ur brain....
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Afamed: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Andrew Liversalt promoters go wail tire

Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Moventist: 2:31am On Jan 21, 2023
I am one of Wike's media team. 95% of my colleagues including myself are obidient.
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by PS712: 4:12am On Jan 21, 2023
God1000:
It's either he's tired of his job or he's been bought off by APC.

What did APC promise him?

But this doesn't pose any threat to Obi
Most interesting are comments from people on his friends' list which indicate that he is on his own. Lol
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Enemyofpeace: 4:40am On Jan 21, 2023
If your friend supports Tinubu, unfriend them

If your boss supports him, resign

If your clients support him, stop doing business with them

If your landlord supports him, move out

If your family member supports him, disown them

A man of values and integrity

1 Like

Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Germanjoe(m): 4:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Look wike can't do it,once he even imagines it his political wills dies off.
Obidatti has come from the Lord God.
Enemies of Nigeria will bow.
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Atlantis585: 5:12am On Jan 21, 2023
For it is written in the Book of Exodus:

“ It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Thiefnubbu and his BATstards to enter Aso Rock”.

No be me talk am ooo!

Epele ooo!

Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by omooba74(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2023
tianshie:
Dem go soon sack am.

Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.
I tried to comprehend your write ups but it doesn't make sense to me.Can you re write it again?
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by omooba74(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2023
35824L:
I eagerly await the election. The outcome will be groundbreaking. Tinubu is a political genius.
I swear the outcome will be interesting,I pray sniper will be scarce after that day cos ehn.......I won't say anything now.
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by omooba74(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
he will lord over you and your entire kindred
Gbamsolutely......you talk sense,bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by omooba74(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2023
yemmit90:

Lolz, these people knows politics more than a lay man like you. If you understand the power that Governors processed in their respective state, you won't be talking like this. Do you know how many thousands of people benefiting under them? These people won't allow their daily bread to just go like that, they will do everything to make their benefactor happy.

For instance, if you are among the 200,000 personal assistants he recently employed, would you block your source of income and vote another candidate? If he mandated each person to bring 5 votes, that is 1 million votes. These guys are very smart more than what you think, what if the agreement with the 200k people is to collect all their packages after delivering 10 votes each? Will you forfeited millions of naira package and work for another candidate with nothing? Governors has absolutely power to deliver at least 40% vote in their states.
They are blinded with hatred, they won't reason with this assertion...... thumb up,bro,you made a sensible sense......
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by omooba74(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Atlantis585:
For it is written in the Book of Exodus:

“ It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Thiefnubbu and his BATstards to enter Aso Rock”.

No be me talk am ooo!

Epele ooo!
Is that what your Bible say.....you definitely need a deliverance. No be me talk am ooo! Consult your Bible again.......
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Mfetenang: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Racoon:
A push to start senile heroine addict that can't even stand, dependent on people to lift his hand, legs while always have urchins and miscreants struggling to rephrase every incoherent rubbish he says has one leg in Aso Rock? Politicians are really deceptive.
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Mfetenang: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2023
95% of Nigerians prefer a sick man in a wheelchair to a Yeeeeeebo thief,God forbid bad thing. We would rather vote for a dead cow than vote for a Yeeeeeeebo man.
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2023
mrksquare:

Do you know how many times I have been insulted by Obidients of Igbo extraction for daring to criticize Wike on Twitter. On several occasions, they have swarm on me like bees. You point out the failings of Wike, they will tell you that Wike is the best thing that has ever happened to Rivers state.

As much as Obi will win Rivers state effortlessly, I love the fact that Wike's SA has endorsed Tinubu. The same Wike that chased away Igbos from Ikoku spare part market; the same Wike that killed Igbo people in Oyigbo, yet they keep seeing him as a messiah.

I have gone to Marshal page to read the comments. And some Rivers indigenes are also stating the same thing on how they have been harassed by Obidients for criticizing Wike on social media.
om shocked oh....
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by seunjungle1(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2023
E choke dem, dem no fit keep the crying with themselves.

All the way, Sai Bola Ahmed!
Re: Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock by Penguin2: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2023
yemmit90:

Lolz, these people knows politics more than a lay man like you. If you understand the power that Governors processed in their respective state, you won't be talking like this. Do you know how many thousands of people benefiting under them? These people won't allow their daily bread to just go like that, they will do everything to make their benefactor happy.

For instance, if you are among the 200,000 personal assistants he recently employed, would you block your source of income and vote another candidate? If he mandated each person to bring 5 votes, that is 1 million votes. These guys are very smart more than what you think, what if the agreement with the 200k people is to collect all their packages after delivering 10 votes each? Will you forfeited millions of naira package and work for another candidate with nothing? Governors has absolutely power to deliver at least 40% vote in their states.

February 25th no far again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / COVID-19: Lagos CP Fires DPO, Officers For Allowing Clubbing / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.