Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault (19125 Views)

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fd
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Basically if you are going to a club in the EU .abeg go in the midst of a group (men and women ),
That is what saved Chris brown in France and Germany.
Ronaldo literally just ran away from spain.neymar had a camera if not by now he would have become history

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Numerouno94(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheRealOwner:
❗Dani Alves has been sentenced to prison without bail by the judge. He will be transferred to jail in a few minutes.

— @victor_nahe

The woman claims Dani Alves wouldn't let her out of the bathroom, pulled up her dress, asked her to say she was Dani's 'little b*tch', forced her to sit on top of him, threw her on the floor, forced her to do things she didn't want to do, slapped her and raped her.

— @sport

Looks like it's over for him

Wahala. Was there evidence to her allegations or it's jux her words against his? I nor trust Yankee Oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Roboto11: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
ColdHunter:
How are cases like this proven?

Basically a case of my word against yours.

CCTV likely in a nightclub.

Witness testimony is always significant.

He should pray hard and long.
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Numerouno94(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Only in Yankee an Oloshos u paid for nd had concensual sex wit will later press charges against u for inappropriately sucking her boobs or kpekus or over fvkin her. Fear those Yankee bitches. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by ColdHunter(f): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Roboto11:

CCTV likely in a nightclub.

Witness testimony is always significant.

He should pray hard and long.

I understand the CCTV part. But is witness testimony really reliable? Witnesses could also be lying or conspiring
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by messenger4891: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Enenim:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/64346267.amp
Why are footballers prone to sexual harassment and accuse?
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Roboto11: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
ColdHunter:

I understand the CCTV part. But is witness testimony really reliable? Witnesses could also be lying or conspiring

Yes, but a judge would go the more credible .

From cross examination one could determine facts.
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Streetmovement(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This shit is becoming old
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by traihit: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Good for him...

Good for him?
Detained in suspicion and you said good for him?

Na wá o

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Goodlady(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
After Lagos agberos na woman I dey fear
See him like person wey no get teeth. Men are scum
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Broveens42(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Some guys will be castigating Nigerian women.

Enter abroad make you see women that are ready to make you spend over 10 years in jail simply because she caught you flirting with another woman.

She would just accuse you of rape, and the Law would side her.

Na then you go know say Nigerian girls are very homely and kind grin

It has a lot to do with the system and the personality of the harasser . Women are almost same all over the world, always open to exploitation..
Take that same nija lady abroad, she would be worse off, because there is a system in place for fast cash out

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by jibrilELsudan: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
HIM GO LISTEN TO TRUMP AND GRABBED HER BY THE KUKUNASE

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Balos963: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mixial:
I just say make I book space
Who is Dani Alves sef
who is the head of your family rather undecided
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by stanluiz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Numerouno94:
Only in Yankee an Oloshos u paid for nd had concensual sex wit will later press charges against u for inappropriately sucking her boobs or kpekus or over fvkin her. Fear those Yankee bitches. gringrin
Asi eeeh! The thing tire me!

The western world and their crazy laws for women. I can't even date or marry any woman in the west. Because any small thing, you will loose everything and go to jail.

I prefer our Naija babes abeg. Even though, some of them dey do anyhow. We go dey manage am like that grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Omoawoke: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
This bros don enter the Wahala of this gender
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by purplekayc(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mixial:
I just say make I book space
Who is Dani Alves sef

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by ufotunang: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nawaoooo.. only to touch...but in nigeria guys touch women anyhow and nothing happens

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by martineverest(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2023
iezeiyida:
Don't the club have cameras that can proved video evidence of how he pressed the woman's breast without her consent undecided
I guess he is innocent... Spanish media and authorities are always against latinos
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Royal0: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2023
skallion7:
After Anambra UGM na woman I dey fear
Bros....... Please be calming down na😆😄
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by idrezee(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2023
habsydiamond:
If he rape the lady he deserves whatever he get but atimes this guy might be innocent ooo cos these oyinbo ladies can turn consensual sex to a rape just to get money from a player... cronaldo comes to mind on this one.
did u even read the post?
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Argument Whether Women Have Ministry Or Not Ends Here.

Apostle Arome Osayi

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPqjbwqQ9iM
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Toks2008(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2023
ColdHunter:
How are cases like this proven?

Basically a case of my word against yours.

Gbam!

Especially in western countries. The authorities believe the ladies more....

As a guy you must be extremely careful.

A lady kissed me in a club and she just walked away and another one hit my butt,smiled and walked away and as a guy, I locked up...if it is a man that allowed his village people push him to do that to ladies, his case will be a sorry case.

Infact I encourage men to have a record of chat to prove that a lady consents to sex with them cos she can come to your house, instigate sex and then goes to police the next day to report rape and GOD help you don't go to jail for it.

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Flamemignon1(m): 1:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Realists:
*Wonders of gold diggers shall never end, just imagine an olosho shedding crocodile tears that she was touched inappropriately. It's like a Fish crying of suffocation inside the ocean*
So only oloshos visit nightclubs? Y'all need serious mental reconstruction

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by viodemus: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Him suppose tell them make them produce the video. And make she go neutral gynecologist wey go fit prove force ( some countries and states - even in Brazil and America allow that as evidence), some countries and states in some countries in brazil and America don't allow the gynecologist proof because they think it humiliates the lady and might discourage her from pursuing the case - which I agree with sometimes; regardless, he should suggest a third party investigation with a less controversial organization

This is why, when you go to a celebrity party in America and some other countries, you will sign waiver at the entrance, it will be written at the entrance, that everyone going in must sign in, if you didn't sign in and jumped in, you can be charged for trespassing, and also your case - in cases of injury, or whatever, will not be taken up like that, which can open you to counter charges. Some celebrities or even business organizations do a non disclosure signings for deals, employment, parties, weddings, etc

He can also counter sue, or could have sued before her if he was petty; he has those options. Is just that most guys think it is demeaning to sue a girl that is trying to aggressively seduce you, especially when she is doing so with some form of body contact.

If he did whatever she said and it was that horrific, then, shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Flamemignon1(m): 2:01am On Jan 21, 2023
faceLAGOS:
What’s wrong with all these women?

Are they all mad?

Well, awalt!

Made men should really be careful out there.

Just because you have over developed body parts (bress & bumbum) & one stinking orifice in between your legs, you think the world revolves around you.

angry lipsrsealed
Well the patriarchy made it so. Don't blame them for the systems you created

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by faceLAGOS: 2:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Well the patriarchy made it so. Don't blame them for the systems you created

Yeah.

You are right, bro.

Those dude put them on some kind of pedestal like they are one special being.

Btw

I’m low on funds, bro

Do you mind raising me with few bucks?

I actually need something to get by till end of the month when I’m paid.

Thanks

smiley

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by BlueDuck: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2023
blazepascal:
Be careful when dealing with women they are mostly favored...don't say I didn't tell you. I remembered what happ ened in my area 2years ago there's this girl that has been disturbing my guy to buy her phone I think the girl should be 16 years old as of then infact this my guy always try to avoid the girl but the girl kept disturbing him for the phone..he later took her out to get the phone behold he bought the phone but what happened to him that day I cannot forget..they accused him of raping the girl and bribing her with phone dat dey Im chop beating blood full everywhere ..even the girl no fit talk she just stood there they fear

Why your padi go dey follow 16 yr old barbie na statutory rape na angry
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by ibtommy(m): 4:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Most of those orifices dey smell most times. I fear fornication...very irritating.
faceLAGOS:
What’s wrong with all these women?

Are they all mad?

Well, awalt!

Made men should really be careful out there.

Just because you have over developed body parts (bress & bumbum) & one stinking orifice in between your legs, you think the world revolves around you.

angry lipsrsealed
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by FireUpNow(m): 5:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Why is that men keep misbehaving because of women?
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by FireUpNow(m): 5:09am On Jan 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Asi eeeh! The thing tire me!

The western world and their crazy laws for women. I can't even date or marry any woman in the west. Because any small thing, you will loose everything and go to jail.

I prefer our Naija babes abeg. Even though, some of them dey do anyhow. We go dey manage am like that grin cheesy
I blame the men. If they have the money why can't th y fly down to other countries and have their groove and leave those red eyes yankee women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury / Argentina Vs Nigeria: 2 - 4 International Friendly - The Match Highlights (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.