Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault (19124 Views)

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by eallstar: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Some guys will be castigating Nigerian women.

Enter abroad make you see women that are ready to make you spend over 10 years in jail simply because she caught you flirting with another woman. grin
Nigeria girls are more evil and wicked its just that the law here is not giving them the opportunity and chance they needed. So many of them that have been fly out by innocent guy have displayed more evil than European girls

4 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by eallstar: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Enter abroad make you see women that are ready to make you spend over 10 years in jail simply because she caught you flirting with another woman.

She would just accuse you of rape, and the Law would side her.

Na then you go know say Nigerian girls are very homely and kind grin
Nigeria girls are more evil and wicked its just that the law here is not giving them the opportunity and chance they needed. So many of them that have been fly out by innocent guy have displayed more evil than European girls

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by eallstar: 6:02am On Jan 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Asi eeeh! The thing tire me!

The western world and their crazy laws for women. I can't even date or marry any woman in the west. Because any small thing, you will loose everything and go to jail.

I prefer our Naija babes abeg. Even though, some of them dey do anyhow. We go dey manage am like that grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by BRATISLAVA: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2023
backnbeta:
The world of celebs...a world where looking at a woman alone can end your career undecided

Ever wonder why it isn't every celeb this happens to? Why it isn't every pastor it happens to? Why it isn't every man it happens to? Or don't other men look at women?

Because these accused men are rapists or sexual assaulters, that's why it happens. It's always the type of men who feel they're untouchable that do these things. And it has nothing to do with their success, because when they are poor they do the same thing and deny it. It's not as if every woman goes around with a huge cam waiting for rape to happen, so that people will believe them. But it's that these men are constantly looking for opportunities to do these rapes and sexual molestation. They can't control themselves. And they know that society will not ask them why.

We need CCTV and better laws for all.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by efelicity: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady:

See him like person wey no get teeth. Men are scum
The person operating this account is a man and a scammer. He's the same person as PellsKodak. His picture below.

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Ok na bad for him.
traihit:

Good for him?
Detained in suspicion and you said good for him?

Na wá o
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by baajetu(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2023
One day I was in my place of work as a rail engineer in the uk, I shockingly saw a lady amongst us, I was like what ?, what shocked me most is how the white guys were minding there business and don’t even care, unlike if it was Nigeria she will have been adored, teased cared for. I noticed how she will try to mingle with the guys, try to ask questions but they will only answer her with a few sentence, the guys divided themselves into groups to gist leaving the lady all by her self. I felt for her but now I know better.

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2023
I avoid women whenever I am overseas, especially in the United States.

Those women don't know what they want. One minute, they are smiling with you, beckoning you, inviting you. The next minute, they are feeling bad, and want to blame you for it. So, they shout rape or sexual harassment.
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by diplomat058(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

This is exactly why you and your fellow minions will cry blood after the election. You think you can coerce people into voting your upper iweka candidate? LooL
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Anndrew(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2023
baralatie:
Basically if you are going to a club in the EU .abeg go in the midst of a group (men and women ),
That is what saved Chris brown in France and Germany.
Ronaldo literally just ran away from spain.neymar had a camera if not by now he would have become history
to make matter worst,they do nothing to the female after lieing and blackmail..
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Anndrew:
to make matter worst,they do nothing to the female after lieing and blackmail..
I think it is because the police want to protect the other women who are genuinely under constant attack of been mobbed,sexually harassed or exploited.
If you investigate into women based crimes in the eu.it is real
The annoying thing is that these women who need the help are the ones getting the help.it is the mischievous ones who are using the state help to either hunt or cash out of unsuspecting men
You just don't know who is who.wether the man/woman is. Predator.
So been careful is key

For example,the Chinese female student that was raped and murdered in the USA by a fellow male(American) student.then compare that with the false allegation by another Chinese celebrity against a billionaire Chinese man of whom she invited him to her house in the USA.
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Anndrew(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
baralatie:

I think it is because the police want to protect the other women who are genuinely under constant attack of been mobbed,sexually harassed or exploited.
If you investigate into women based crimes in the eu.it is real
The annoying thing is that these women who need the help are the ones getting the help.it is the mischievous ones who are using the state help to either hunt or cash out of unsuspecting men
You just don't know who is who.wether the man/woman is. Predator.
So been careful is key

For example,the Chinese female student that was raped and murdered in the USA by a fellow male(American) student.then compare that with the false allegation by another Chinese celebrity against a billionaire Chinese man of whom she invited him to her house in the USA.
yeah..i get you..but the system favour the women more than the men..after thorough investigation,and the female is found guilty,I never see where they are charge or face inprisionment..d law is too bias for the male...check the case of neymar,c ronaldo,even that guy dat acted pirate of the careabian...
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by MzErica(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

How does the above meme relate to the matter at hand? You're just a bloody fool!
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by oxygenlove(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Enter abroad make you see women that are ready to make you spend over 10 years in jail simply because she caught you flirting with another woman.

She would just accuse you of rape, and the Law would side her.

Na then you go know say Nigerian girls are very homely and kind grin
thrash.....
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by hollandis(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why would they do that?it's just an allegation
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by blazepascal(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
BlueDuck:

Why your padi go dey follow 16 yr old barbie na statutory rape na angry
very risky
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Numerouno94(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
stanluiz:
Asi eeeh! The thing tire me!

The western world and their crazy laws for women. I can't even date or marry any woman in the west. Because any small thing, you will loose everything and go to jail.

I prefer our Naija babes abeg. Even though, some of them dey do anyhow. We go dey manage am like that grin cheesy

Swears bro. There was a certain Ivory coast player who at a point played for Arsenal I tink Eboue, nigga lost virtually everything to his Yankee wife after divorce. Nigga became broke nd wretched.

If Incase u find one appealing nd feel u can settle down wit then it's better u do a prenup wit her. Boys re now getting smarter except for simps. Prenup or no marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON 2023 (4 - 2) On 18th January 2024 / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.