Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow (20001 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by malakaimoscondo: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Urchins should take notes.

Kafanchan citizens are fully obedient.
have u been to kaf before? Lol hahahhaha Feb 25 go soon come
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by John4B: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's OK. Obi is permeating through the north.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by IMEI: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
It's not my business if PDP is jittery or not. What concerns me is the fact that, by ,useless actions of El Rufai as regards security , he has handed Peter OBI a SOLID VOTE COUNT in a state he wouldn't have seen any significant vote. As for APC..it's truly a poor outing because, economically El Rufai killed that state. The citizens he sacked and displaced with all attendant religious bias, has made his state a free for all. You can't bank on Kaduna state for Block votes for APC.

A Kaduna resident is giving you real insight and you're arguing...Kaduna isn't in the Southeast
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by IMEI: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
floret23:
Worse still, thereafter, another Muslim from the North would likely take over for another eight years, making 24 year. The worst is the bad presidence of Muslim-Muslim ticket. No muslim can tolerate such injustice.

Soludo told you that supporting Obi is akin to aiding Tinubu, you think it's a lie?

It's ironic how you guys will end up guaranteeing the very thing you're trying to avoid

You guys are obstinately committing hara-kiri
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by DestinyNigga: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Igboslayer:
Building structure during election...naanu dey try for 2045

Urchin in severe pain grin grin grin We will give u one bottle of beer after His Excellency Peter Obi has been declared winner cheesy
Because we believed that Urchin lives matters grin grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by DItalianNija: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Take it or leave it, Peter Obi is ur next president, everyone in dis Buhari government are surprised n confused how things are going at d moment.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by franudi: 2:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by gladdensir(m): 3:17am On Jan 21, 2023
Go hang for tree or ceiling fan

newnigerdelta00:

Na wah for mumu people like you oh,if obi lose you gets to drink acid isn't ?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Pravedk: 3:49am On Jan 21, 2023
pobosky20:

You dont know southern kd. They dont even know APC talk less of LP.

Oga stop kidding. I'm replying you live from Kafanchan in southern Kaduna. Obi is winning here no doubt
And they got a very vibrant young senatorial candidate shaking things here.

This is a town well known to me

Take it to the bank- Obi is winning Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by southpole: 4:57am On Jan 21, 2023
pobosky20:

You dont know southern kd. They dont even know APC talk less of LP.
Sourthern Kaduna has rejected both APC and PDP and adopted Labour party
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by IMEI: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Pravedk:

Oga stop kidding. I'm replying you live from Kafanchan in southern Kaduna. Obi is winning here no doubt

You must be Igbo, that's the only way someone who claims to be in KD can say Obi will win
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Shawl001(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2023
God is really helping us.
God knows we need Help quickly in Nigeria. He is a good God. He has sent us help in the time of our greatest need.

Pls, everyone should come out and vote for PO.
Well, I am not talking to "everybody", but we know ourselves. Those who are tired of the nonsense and clueless Ness we've endured for the past 8years in this country.
We have a chance of chinging the narrative now. Let's do it

PO 2023
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by bender79: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Come to think of it. El Rufai and his son are unduly quiet. Moreover, he has subtly removed himself from the spotlight of Thiefnubuu's campaign in the North.

Do you notice the uninterrupted movement of OBI in the North? With double visitation to Kaduna, the seat of the Fulani warriors of OLD? Agbado Idiats can't understand what is playing out, because they are too dense.

El Rufai has collected his share and tactically withdrawn.

Thiefnubuu has Lu Le!!
grin
I noticed it. El Rufai has been unusually quiet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Igboslayer: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Urchin in severe pain grin grin grin We will give u one bottle of beer after His Excellency Peter Obi has been declared winner cheesy
Because we believed that Urchin lives matters grin grin
How you no know say Obi no fit win this election dey baffle me....na so una foolish reach?

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Igboslayer: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Come to think of it. El Rufai and his son are unduly quiet. Moreover, he has subtly removed himself from the spotlight of Thiefnubuu's campaign in the North.

Do you notice the uninterrupted movement of OBI in the North? With double visitation to Kaduna, the seat of the Fulani warriors of OLD? Agbado Idiats can't understand what is playing out, because they are too dense.

El Rufai has collected his share and tactically withdrawn.

Thiefnubuu has Lu Le!!
grin
Dey play...na the yeye people wey believe and like this nonsense I fear pass. Obi wan win Kaduna, abi wetin you talk...dey cap oooo

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Igboslayer: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Mindcure:
ewu
The thing you sha....hehehehehehehehe

You will still come begging on your knees like your EZE.

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Solocoin: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2023
I thought it was said if you mention Peter Obi name in! He North that nobody knows it and they will ask who's Peter Obi and now they want to commission the LP campaign office.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Equity15(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
paradigmshift:
Slow and steady
please bro, i sent you a DM . Saw your comment on the Austria group and my sists is in similar situation. Can we talk?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by floret23(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
IMEI:

Soludo told you that supporting Obi is akin to aiding Tinubu, you think it's a lie?

It's ironic how you guys will end up guaranteeing the very thing you're trying to avoid

You guys are obstinately committing hara-kiri
Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by pobosky20(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Pravedk:

Kaf can't decide southern Kaduna votes. You think they don't support PDP there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.