Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow (20015 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Come to think of it. El Rufai and his son are unduly quiet. Moreover, he has subtly removed himself from the spotlight of Thiefnubuu's campaign in the North.

Do you notice the uninterrupted movement of OBI in the North? With double visitation to Kaduna, the seat of the Fulani warriors of OLD? Agbado Idiats can't understand what is playing out, because they are too dense.

El Rufai has collected his share and tactically withdrawn.

Thiefnubuu has Lu Le!!
grin
Seems you don't understand politics...They tactically allowed Obi in Kaduna state to divide Atikus vote ...Obi is campaigning ok in erstwhile PDP stronghold...APC stronghold is still intact...It's PDP that is jittery here.When Atiku campaigned in Kaduna, how did it end, it was scattered...
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by paradigmshift(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Slow and steady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by PrinceOfLagos: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Kingsmeal: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

Seems you don't understand politics...They tactically allowed Obi in Kaduna state to divide Atikus vote ...Obi is campaigning ok in erstwhile PDP stronghold...APC stronghold is still intact...It's PDP that is jittery here.When Atiku campaigned in Kaduna, how did it end, it was scattered...

Stale

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by ChicagoBar(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi is a boy. Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the best man for the Job
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Waterysperm: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
obiekunie01:

the entire southern kaduna is totaly obidient.

obi-datti is getting 45% vote from kaduna.

60% of votes from plateau

60% votes from benue

35% votes from nasarawa

60% votes from ABUJA - FCT

34% Votes from taraba

27% votes from borno

26% votes from kogi

25% votes from adamawa

it maybe more in some states BUT WILL NEVER BE LESS.

MARK THIS TODAY.
Obi will win Nassarawa state and not the 35 percent you gave there. Bookmark this post for future reference.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Irupetepete: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Kingsmeal:

Your father mumu
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Mindcure: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Igboslayer:
Building structure during election...naanu dey try for 2045
ewu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Stale
See I'm in Kaduna and I know what I'm saying...El rufai has the ace in Kaduna for now..Just watch and see on the 25th of February
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Allisgud: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi will win Kaduna,southern Kaduna is the most populated almost all of them are christian

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Dray:

Replace Borno with Gombe, Southern Gombe are Obidient. Borno Christians are still sleeping. Though there are handful of active Obidients there. I even met one Obidient in Gwoza early today morning. There are more die hard Obidients in Adamawa than Borno.

I'm one of them..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by swtdrms(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
🤪
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Onuoha1234(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
The man without Structure is now firing on all cylinders.. Take cover or get rolled over.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Yaribanzaonic: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just imagine!!!

Sincerely speaking..do you guys live in Mars or Jupiter? Do you actually believe, most of the things you tell ya selves? Why do you approach politics by believing the Governor or the highest mouthpiece can deliver votes for you? Guy El-Rufai messed up big time in KD and he is seen as a sponsor of violence against southern kaduna people. Thiefnubuu has NEVER felt their pain..or even talked about the despicable wanton killings. But you expect him to get the votes because of El Rufai, that is not Loved in Kaduna?

Just stop being slow, with reasoning. El Rufai accompanied Obasanjo to an African Union event recently. Since then his vocal support for thiefnubuu has waned.

Read in-between the lines and understand that Thiefnubuu has been scammed
cheesy.

Jogs1900:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by floret23(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
AMAUCHESKY:
I'm not against BAT wining Election but how can we have 16years of Muslim rule?
Can my Muslim brothers tolerate it also if is Christian for 16years...

That's why I'm obident because I believe in fairness
Worse still, thereafter, another Muslim from the North would likely take over for another eight years, making 24 year. The worst is the bad presidence of Muslim-Muslim ticket. No muslim can tolerate such injustice.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Just imagine!!!

Sincerely speaking..do you guys live in Mars or Jupiter? Do you actually believe, most of the things you tell ya selves? Why do you approach politics by believing the Governor or the highest mouthpiece can deliver votes for you? Guy El-Rufai messed up big time in KD and he is seen as a sponsor of violence against southern kaduna people. Thiefnubuu has NEVER felt their pain..or even talked about wanting killings. But you expect him to get the votes because of El Rufai, that is not Loved in Kaduna?

Just stop being slow, with reasoning. El Rufai accompanied Obasanjo to an African Union event recently. Since then his vocal support for thiefnubuu has waned.

Read in-between the lines and understand that Thiefnubuu has been scammed
cheesy.

If you are in Kaduna, you will know that El-rufai no send Kaduna south people... Thats why they are happy that Obi is dividing Atikus vote in Kaduna south...PDP is jittery here.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Yaribanzaonic: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
It's not my business if PDP is jittery or not. What concerns me is the fact that, by ,useless actions of El Rufai as regards security , he has handed Peter OBI a SOLID VOTE COUNT in a state he wouldn't have seen any significant vote. As for APC..it's truly a poor outing because, economically El Rufai killed that state. The citizens he sacked and displaced with all attendant religious bias, has made his state a free for all. You can't bank on Kaduna state for Block votes for APC.

Jogs1900:

If you are in Kaduna, you will know that El-rufai no send Kaduna south people... Thats why they are happy that Obi is dividing Atikus vote in Kaduna south...PDP is jittery here.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Gandrova: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Kaduna is Obidient!!
Which kd are you talking about? Gari Gwammna. You must be smoking Indian hemp grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Gandrova: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
It's not my business if PDP is jittery or not. What concerns me is the fact that by , useless actions of El Rufai as regards security , he has handed Peter OBI a SOLID VOTE COUNT in a state he wouldn't have seen any significant vote. As for APC..it's truly a poor outing because, economically El Rufai killed that state. The citizens he sacked and displaced with all attendant religious bias, has made his state a free for all. You can't bank on Kaduna state for Block votes for APC.

Exactly. He said if they should disturb the peace of kd again he would level their places with Bulldozer.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
It's not my business if PDP is jittery or not. What concerns me is the fact that, by ,useless actions of El Rufai as regards security , he has handed Peter OBI a SOLID VOTE COUNT in a state he wouldn't have seen any significant vote. As for APC..it's truly a poor outing because, economically El Rufai killed that state. The citizens he sacked and displaced with all attendant religious bias, has made his state a free for all. You can't bank on Kaduna state for Block votes for APC.

Truly APC won't get block votes in Kaduna state...But I can confidently tell you that APC will win Kaduna state.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Gandrova: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Urchins should take notes.

Kafanchan citizens are fully obedient.
Burukutu people they are immaterial to the election. wink
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gandrova:
Burukutu people they are immaterial to the election. wink
Hahaha...you sabi them..
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Gandrova: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
obiekunie01:

the entire southern kaduna is totaly obidient.

obi-datti is getting 45% vote from kaduna.

60% of votes from plateau

60% votes from benue

35% votes from nasarawa

60% votes from ABUJA - FCT

34% Votes from taraba

27% votes from borno

26% votes from kogi

25% votes from adamawa

it maybe more in some states BUT WILL NEVER BE LESS.

MARK THIS TODAY.
beer palour permutations. The way you people couldn't stop Muslim Muslim tickets in Kaduna.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by JOemmy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
The LP has never had it this good since it officially became a political party in nigeria obi is really a light and a blessing to the LP.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Gandrova: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

Hahaha...you sabi them..
I know them back and front. Their ladies are very cheap product cheesy. Who are they to threaten our votes

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Yaribanzaonic: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
APC:... 30% of Votes
NNPP ...17% of Vites
PDP.....26% of Votes
LP......27% of votes (Christian votes) and DATTI AHMED votes.(Northern KD).

Lest say total votes is 3milliin

With the above % , P.O has approximately 750,000 votes in an APC state in the North. That is alot, don't you think so??

To Me, based on the above..he performed well. That is why I said that the guy did his home work well.

Jogs1900:

Truly APC won't get block votes in Kaduna state...But I can confidently tell you that APC will win Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
APC:... 30% of Votes
NNPP ...17% of Vites
PDP.....26% of Votes
LP......27% of votes (Christian votes) and DATTI AHMED votes.(Northern KD).

Lest say total votes is 3milliin

With the above % , P.O has approximately 750,000 votes in an APC state in the North. That is alot, don't you think so??

To Me, based on the above..he performed well. That is why I said that the guy did his home work well.

See the way you apportioned votes...it's good you are wishing your candidate well but he won't get up to that in Kaduna state...Datti is a feather weight in the scheme of things in Kaduna state.... Ordinary local government chairman, Datti won't win...God willing we shall all witness the election and it's results.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Jogs1900: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gandrova:
I know them back and front. Their ladies are very cheap product cheesy. Who are they to threaten our votes
You go don scatter their ladies be that...Their men no dey take care of their family sef...na women dey work for dem men even feed the family...I do pity their lifestyles.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Gandrova: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

You go don scatter their ladies be that...Their men no dey take care of their family sef...na women dey work for dem men even feed the family...I do pity their lifestyles.
Lolz! Na you tallk am ooo cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Set To Commission LP Campaign Office In Kaduna Tomorrow by Yaribanzaonic: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
But he is/was a senator. ..which Oshimonkey is hustling about foolishly in EDO state.

His portfolio is Bigger than a LGA chairman. So if he could be or is a senator it means he has levels...simple

Jogs1900:

See the way you apportioned votes...it's good you are wishing your candidate well but he won't get up to that in Kaduna state...Datti is a feather weight in the scheme of things in Kaduna state.... Ordinary local government chairman, Datti won't win...God willing we shall all witness the election and it's results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.