Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja (2281 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by jmoore(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Under the leadership of former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, the committee had met with the
leadership of the 18 registered political parties and their presidential candidates.

According to Abdulsalami, the meeting was organised to ensure proper conduct of the candidates, their parties and other stakeholders, especially during the campaigns ahead of the elections.

While the meeting was ongoing,.Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action
Congress (AAC), confirmed the moment Tinubu was caught on camera, sleeping.

Sowore who shared the picture on Twitter wrote, “We just returned from a meeting of party leaders/ Presidential candidates with thennational peace committee in Abuja, the Presidential candidate of The ⁦
@OfficialAPCNg @officialABAT slept through the meeting, he didn’t say a word. His party chair spoke on his behalf.”

Tinubu, 70, has been seen spotted in other public displays such as tripping over and sleeping during meetings since he announced his decision to contest for president.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/20/ruling-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu-falls-asleep-during-peace-committee-meeting

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by abobote: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Its only natural to sleep, even me immediately got to my shop today, there was no customer, I have to sleep small in the shop.

I'm obidient though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by SaintNegro77: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
No one is surprised.
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Facehumble(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sleeping presidential candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by PraizHim: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Same Tinubu today in Abuja. Buhari pro max

Another sleeping President for 8 years?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
abobote:
Its only natural to sleep
Comot for road if you have nothing to say.

Shame no dey catch you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by FlawlessKarl: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
shocked

Very sick useless thieving old man who's so desperate to completely destroy this country.

Tell this sick bastard to find his level, Nigeria is not for thieving Methuselah like him.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
And so, abi sleeping don turn to sin ni, ipob pigs and brain are like parallel lines that can never meet

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Mrfixitt(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu is not fit for the the position of presidency. He should go and rest and take care of his health

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by abobote: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Comot for road if you have nothing to say.

Shame no dey catch you?
No, coz even the one wey I sleep for shop today, na one customer come wake me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
And so, abi sleeping don turn to sin ni, ipob pigs and brain are like parallel lines that can never meet
Sowore is a member of IPOB according to the expired brains of gazelle gagaragas.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Body no be firewood, let him sleep peacefully at the peace meeting
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
All of you insulting Tinubu for sleeping don't know what you are doing.

You think it is easy to make those number of trips in a few days.

Funny thing is that many of you so-called young and healthy ones cannot make the number of trips and engagements this man has made in the last 6 months.

This reminds of my secondary school days, Inwas always sleeping during Night Prep. Guess what? I constantly had better grades than the ones that never slept at Night Class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Urheadmaster(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Businessmen don't sleep on duty.

If there was no customer, it is opportunity for you to go round to find out why you don't have customer tongue
abobote:
Its only natural to sleep, even me immediately got to my shop today, there was no customer, I have to sleep small in the shop.

I'm obidient though

tongue
Omoyele Sowore is a good perfect gentleman for exposing @officialABAT of his incapacity to properly handle Nigeria if given to him tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by gozmok1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Sowore is now an Ipob pig

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Timatayo1: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sleeping sickness by tiger mosquitos bite

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Timatayo1: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sleeping sickness by tiger mosquitos bite[
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by abobote: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Businessmen don't sleep on duty.

If there was no customer, it is opportunity for you to go round to find out why you don't have customer tongue

tongue
That is not my kind of business, I don't have to go round to get customers
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by descarado: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
This one will have private room in aso rock strictly for sleeping.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by sweetonugbu: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sleeping on duty.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Phoen1X: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Upon second thought,...is it not better to pretend to be sleeping than to stand up and start to either kiss or romannce the microphone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Nightwolf1: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
There is nothing natural to be seen sleeping always. This man is suffering from multi dimensional illness. He is christened the WALKING DEAD for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Urheadmaster(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
You can as well use the opportunity to gather more ideas on how to run your business by going round instead of sleeping
abobote:

That is not my kind of business, I don't have to go round to get customers
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord himself....
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Imagine this thing representing Nigeria in world leaders forum. While others will be lecturing and woing investors, Emilokan will be busy sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Dest8sman: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
The man did not sleep. He only left for a meeting in another realm.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by WibusJaga: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba needs rest. Abeg you people should allow him to rest in peace na.
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by LegendHero(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sowore and his fake news.

Only IPOB delusional Obiidiots will entertain his lies.
Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
This one no be sleeping sickness oOoOO

Na old age grin grin grin

If this kind person win e go dey easy for Shittyma to take control

It is quite unfortunate, APC really let alot of people down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by ogaemma: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
The town hall meeting is different.

Re: Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
abobote:

I'm obidient though
Is it right for a presidential candidate to be sleeping in rallies?This is not his first time?Why are others of his entourage not sleeping?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi / Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? / Propose A Solution To The Niger-delta Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.