Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life (2677 Views)

Gruesome Footage Shows 15-year Old Girl Mauled By Sharks / Loan Sharks: “My Brother Committed Suicide In January" - Borrower / Loan Sharks Are Selling Our Info To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Killerbag36: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
MrGOAT:
Good day Nairalanders, I borrowed money from a Loan App on 15th of last month and due to some Circumstances, I couldn't get back the money to pay back even now. It's already due this month embarassed embarassed

They have been calling and threatening to kill me if I don't pay back their money embarassed embarassed embarassed

What should I do Nairalanders? embarassed

Block them trust me them go tire yo vall u
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by VawulenceProMax: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
How much did u borrow from them? There's really nothing much u can do other than u to pay dem back their money
I dey always wait for you cool
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by BeanX(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pay them back bro
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by flourishing247: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
SodiumValproate:

How can you call money earned by a loan shark hard earned? Receive sense this year.

Where do you think the capital to start the business came from? Just continue.
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Teibaba(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Guy go and report them at the police station
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by jasent(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
MrGOAT:
All these are the numbers they use in calling and threatening, I don't know what to do embarassed embarassed
You don't know what to do? Go and pay.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Mrklemo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hope say you no use dat money do flexing for December
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by SodiumValproate: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2023
flourishing247:

Where do you think the capital to start the business came from? Just continue.
I only robbed them of the stolen part of the money. Nothing more. grin

Coming to think of this, e b like say you the work for Sokoloan oh. 🤔🤔🤔
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by flourishing247: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

I only robbed them of the stolen part of the money. Nothing more. grin

Coming to think of this, e b like say you the work for Sokoloan oh. 🤔🤔🤔

🤣🤣 No, but I believe in paying my debt. You can't be stealing someone's money na.
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by SodiumValproate: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2023
flourishing247:

🤣🤣 No, but I believe in paying my debt. You can't be stealing someone's money na.
Wait oh! Supposing you come across money wey politician thief go hide, and you have the opportunity of stealing part of it without him/her being able to do anything about it, tell me, will you steal part of the stolen money or not.

Be honest🧐
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by flourishing247: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Wait oh! Supposing you come across money wey politician thief go hide, and you have the opportunity of stealing part of it without him/her being able to do anything about it, tell me, will you steal part of the stolen money or not.

Be honest🧐

I won't. That's me being very honest. If I'm gifted the money, I will definitely collect. Stealing? Nope.
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Valkrie: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Were you blind when you agreed to their terms and condition undecided.

Debtor! Onigbese! Go and pay your debt.

Does the terms and conditions include threatening to kill him?

There matter is before the national assembly and very soon they would be no more....!!

@Op just forget them and pay at your convenience along with their late payment charges simple....!!

Most of these loan sharks are own by Chinese people doing illegal business in this country and our people are helping them to terrorise our people...!!! Would a Chinese citizen ever do same to their fellow Chinese if loaned money was to belong to a Nigerian?
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by SodiumValproate: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Valkrie:

Does the terms and conditions include threatening to kill him?

There matter is before the national assembly and very soon they would be no more....!!

@Op just forget them and pay at your convenience along with their late payment charges simple....!!

Most of these loan sharks are own by Chinese people doing illegal business in this country and our people are helping them to terrorise our people...!!! Would a Chinese citizen ever do same to their fellow Chinese if loaned money was to belong to a Nigerian?
Are you trying to argue with a seasoned and renowned lean witted 'call girl' called Jennyclay? grin

Don't waste your time bro.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Valkrie: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Are you trying to argue with a seasoned and renowned lean witted 'call girl' called Jennyclay? grin

Don't waste your time bro.

There is no argument there just stating the plain fact.. terms and conditions never includes threat to life...!!!
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Olodo24: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Go and pay your debt. You definitely had no intention of paying back when you applied. Nigerians are terrible debtors
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by zedegit: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
psalmistkakah:
U can pay back installmentally, show them commitment and they won't disturb u like dat.. it happened to me i just pay like 50% of the money on the due date.. they call me the following day and i told them i will pay the remaining balance.. them no disturb me after like 4 to 5 days after i pay up.. and they were willing to give more loan but the interest rate pursue me.. is too much..
Which app?
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
MrGOAT:
Good day Nairalanders, I borrowed money from a Loan App on 15th of last month and due to some Circumstances, I couldn't get back the money to pay back even now. It's already due this month embarassed embarassed

They have been calling and threatening to kill me if I don't pay back their money embarassed embarassed embarassed

What should I do Nairalanders? embarassed
walahi no fear! Nothing dey fit do you. Me and my guy David show them pepper last year. We dey pick their call dey curse Thier father. If you no want make them disturb you again just change line, change ATM as ND also go bank to change your account to the new line wet you dey use now.
Re: HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life by NaijaCover(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
How much are you owning them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of / Father Impregnants Daughter. Claims She Seduced Him! / Rip To The Smiling Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.