Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe (2364 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (Techniques & Tips)

Digital Bimpe

This discreet ebook will teach you how to give him freaky MouthAction & make him scream your name in bed.

What do you think of having sex with an older man? Perhaps you’re intrigued or maybe even disgusted.

Both are common opinions. If you have already had sex with an older man, you might appreciate what he brings to the table (or bed). And if you’re willing to give it a shot, you might be pleasantly surprised or even learn something about yourself.

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_enjoy_an_older_man_incredible_gbola_techniques_tips/51618

1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
"Whatever you do, do it well."

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Dshocker(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (Techniques & Tips)

Digital Bimpe

This discreet ebook will teach you how to give him freaky MouthAction & make him scream your name in bed.

What do you think of having sex with an older man? Perhaps you’re intrigued or maybe even disgusted.

Both are common opinions. If you have already had sex with an older man, you might appreciate what he brings to the table (or bed). And if you’re willing to give it a shot, you might be pleasantly surprised or even learn something about yourself.

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_enjoy_an_older_man_incredible_gbola_techniques_tips/51618

Ha...

Bimpe you are going to hell fire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lols, kindly purchase the book or recommend it

Dshocker:

Ha
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Dshocker(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yeah, kindly purchase the book or recommend it

I cover my Odogwu with the blood of Jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lols
Dshocker:

I cover my Odogwu with the blood of Jesus
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Ikennaford: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Poor contents on Nairaland,

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by parcydrix(m): 2:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Abeg is there a special way to enjoy mature gbola again?? Abeg make unah no kill person papa ooh

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Just because you no like am, no mean sey another person no go like am

Ikennaford:
Poor contents on Nairaland,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:28am On Jan 21, 2023
Gosh

I don laugh tire

You funny oh

parcydrix:
Abeg is there a special way to enjoy mature gbola again?? Abeg make unah no kill person papa ooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:51am On Jan 21, 2023
It's the comment for me

According to Parcy Drix

😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The book is for those people that know themselves

My response

Am a deep thinker and that's why it takes time before I write an ebook

I write what is trending and needed and it goes viral 💯

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Books

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Facts About Real Estate 

Rapid and consistent growth in Nigeria

Real estate gives you business foresight. Imagine the population of Nigeria presently and it keeps growing every day with people needing and looking for a place to live. We are beginning to see it play out now with the number of people that keep asking for a place to rent.

What will likely happen in the next ten years? Your guess is as good as mine. This makes it obvious that real estate is at the top of the best investment you can do in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.

1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by CodeTemplar: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
is behind this trashy user account, I can bet on it.

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
"Whatever you do, do it well."

#digitalbimpethecoach
I would love to bed you one day kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Bimpe.. do you recommend girls giving their men blow j0b?
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Trashy and you read it

CodeTemplar:
is behind this trashy user account, I can bet on it.
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Another ebook to write

SodiumValproate:
Bimpe.. do you recommend girls giving their men blow j0b?
You don craze

SodiumValproate:

I would love to bed you one day kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You don craze

But you know I love you kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Love ke

SodiumValproate:

But you know I love you kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Another ebook to write

I can always be your inspiration kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Don't worry about that I got it cover

SodiumValproate:

I can always be your inpiration kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Don't worry about that I got it cover

I can cover for you from dusk till dawn. kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Lols

SodiumValproate:

I can cover for you from dusk till dawn. kiss
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Mercury12(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2023
😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Festus30(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2023
@Wordsfrombimpe, shey you don start to dey follow siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady to dey grind older men incredible gbola?

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

Can't wrap my head around this.

It could mean one thousand and onety one things. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Festus30:
@Wordsfrombimpe, shey you don start to dey follow siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady to dey grind older men incredible gbola?
grin

That squad don suffer for Nairaland grin

Them don even turn yard stick for measurement and comparison grin

You for even add Sweetplum, Shalommy, and Virginprincess join.

But Bimpe no be feminist shaa, talk more of toxic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Purchase

Mercury12:
😁😁😁
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Download and purchase the book the answer dey inside

Festus30:
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2023
Aaw thank God you know am not a feminst neither toxic

SodiumValproate:

grin

That squad don suffer for Nairaland grin

Them don even turn yard stick for measurement and comparison grin

You for even add Sweetplum, Shalommy, and Virginprincess join.

But Bimpe no be feminist shaa, talk more of toxic.
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmn

SodiumValproate:

Can't wrap my head around this.

It could mean one thousand and onety one things. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl / Baby, Leave My Breast Let Me Watch This Movie In Peace / Nine Lies Men Tell Themselves About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.