Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

South Africa Condemns US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Condemns US (1441 Views)

Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State / Iraq Condemns US Airstrikes As ‘breach Of Sovereignty', Warns Of Retaliation. / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Condemns US by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Karnice600:

Are you too stupid to know I was talking about means of survival, since most businesses were out of operation?

Posting screenshots off context.
No I'm not stupid, what you said doesn't make sense.
Even this your follow up is deficient.
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Karnice600: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
BreonnaTaylor:

I'll advise you to only use words you properly understand and only discuss matters you have a basic knowledge about.
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Karnice600:

I'll advice you to only use words you properly understand and discuss matters you have the basic knowledge about.
That's the first coherent statement you've made.
And it's commendable.
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
BreonnaTaylor:

Ogbeni, borrow yourself brain.
Not even 15% of Nigerians got vaccinated.
All these nonsense you're drooling over, who e epp?
Karnice600:

Are you too stupid to know I was talking about means of survival, since most businesses were out of operation?

Posting screenshots off context.
BreonnaTaylor:

Karnice600:

I'll advise you to only use words you properly understand and only discuss matters you have a basic knowledge about.
BreonnaTaylor:

That's the first coherent statement you've made.
And it's commendable.
You should use this new found knowledge in situations where they apply.
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS)
Big Brother Titans is hosted in Randburg - a suburb in Sandton (Johannesburg), South Africa.

Re: South Africa Condemns US by Napata77: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karnice600:

No mind the idiots. Supporting Russia and receiving Western aids at the same time. Even SA's greatest hero, Nelson Mandela achieved his goal on the platform of Western democracy. Ukraine's democracy is being threatened and all SA can do is support her inflictors, out of myopic sentiments. They can now tell the US face to face what they want and don't; a cool offer of democracy. Can they do that to Russia?
Ukraine is going through hell because it doesn't want Russia to dictate what shape her Sovereignty should take. South Africa is exercising the same liberty with America and feeling fly. Something she can't try with an authoritarian world power.
Las las, most Africans don't have a clue of what their problem is.

What makes an idiot like you think America is not an ''authoritarian power''?

See how CNN propaganda has dumbed you down, and made you a mumu?

''According to Kelly and Laycock's book, the United States has invaded or fought in 84 of the 193 countries recognized by the United Nations and has been militarily involved with 191 of 193 – a staggering 98 percent.''

How many countries has Russia invaded in history?

Two? Three?

See how brainwashed you are by western media?
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Karnice600: 12:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Napata77:

''According to Kelly and Laycock's book, the United States has invaded or fought in 84 of the 193 countries recognized by the United Nations and has been militarily involved with 191 of 193 – a staggering 98 percent.''

Two? Three?

Napata77, in my neighbourhood we have a beautiful six year old, challenged to a vast degree. He's a special child; that's my word to describe such innocent soul. He's grown to become very comfortable around me cos I listen to him and ve warned my little ones not to ever use harsh words on him or even mention the word iimmbbecile, around him or anyone, to describe him.
Guess what?
I still get a good dose of reasonable responses when I interact with that child, communicating with gestures and illustrations, than with any of your breeds alive today. I don't know how Gawd wired you.., that you look all wound up into a heap of mess and embarrassment to civility, even in its simplest form. You don't know what being authoritarian implies. If you're sick, please don't roam.
I'm unavailable. Don't check back.
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
StephonClarkS2:

NATO bloc member disassociate self from NATO's War Against Russia
The US and Germany might be at war with Russia, but that is news to Croatia, said Zoran Milanovic.

Commenting on the German foreign minister’s declaration that Europe is “fighting a war against Russia,” Croatian President Zoran Milanovic said on Thursday that this was news to him, and wished Berlin better luck than in WWII.

Croatia “should in no way help” Ukraine militarily, Milanovic said while visiting the port city of Split. “Do you want us to enter the war?”

Framing the Ukraine conflict as one between Washington and Moscow, he reminded reporters that he was criticized for merely echoing the words of Kiev’s defense minister, about the current conflict being a “proxy war” between NATO and Russia.

“Now the German foreign minister says we must be united, because I quote, we are at war with Russia. I didn’t know that,” Milanovic said. “Maybe Germany is at war with Russia, but then, good luck, maybe this time it turns out better than 70-odd years ago.”

The Croatian president was baffled to hear such a claim from the leader of the German Greens, which he said used to be a pacifist party equally against the US and the USSR, and not from Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

“If we are at war with Russia, then let’s see what we need to do. But we won’t ask Germany for its opinion,” Milanovic added. “Let them figure out who is the actual chancellor over there. I’ve been in politics for a long time, and our country has been through a lot, but I’ve never seen this kind of madness before.”

When it comes to tanks, “Russian or American, they burn just the same,” Milanovic said, noting that deliveries of armor to Ukraine – announced by the US and Germany this week – will only prolong the fighting.

“Those tanks may burn, or they may reach Crimea, but Croatia will have nothing to do with it,” he insisted. The social-democrat president has frequently clashed with the nationalist parliamentary majority over Croatia’s Ukraine policy. Just last month, Milanovic opposed Zagreb’s participation in the EU program to train Ukrainian troops, saying it clashed with Croatia’s constitution.

Unless the US and Russia are holding some kind of talks, the world is “slowly sliding into World War Three,” Milanovic added. “Some people think it has already begun, but I have my reservations.”

Re: South Africa Condemns US by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA
nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Adjovi: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2023
All this one's trying to justify USA giving aids. Even Nigeria is not dependent on their aids. They are offering the aid because they want to still remain relevant to Africa, they want to reduce Russias influence. They should stop giving the aid and see if China won't take over ASAP cheesy grin grin grin.

South Africa care less anyways. They are now a member of bricks. South Africa even rejected to participate in a military drill with the USA angry angry grin cheesy and the thing pain them gan grin cheesy cheesy. France USA and the rest will lose their influence in Africa to hell with all of them. No be by force to give aid. Make dem no give us. At least they refused to sell weapons for us when book haram started under Jonathan with the guise that they will only sell to us if we implement gay rights in Nigeria which we refused grin grin grin. Russia sold the weapons to us. We can do without the USA . Africa can do without USA but can USA do without Africa? We shall see

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Condemns US by Otobong3374(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2023

If the need arises, I'll go to Russia or China.
South Africa isn't dependent on US aid.
Is Nigeria dependent on US aid?

If U Exit Without Russian Papers You Will Be Beaten By Russian Soldiers. Russians Can Never Give A Fuc*k To Any Africans Because They Know What Africans Are. Africans Who Cannot Stay Without Stealing?
Re: South Africa Condemns US by Otobong3374(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Napata77:

Two? Three?

You Better Pray For West To Win Russia, Okay? Don't Just Sit Down There In A Shithole Country That Is Not Being Developped Like Common Malaysia & Say What You Don't Know. Have You Been In Russia Since You Came To This World? Come Let Me Tell You What Russians Are Liked, Because I Have Been There With Them For Many Years. If Russia Win This War Sorry For Many Countries Because You Will See Uncountable Invasion From Many Countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela’s ‘love Child’ Not Allowed To See Him / Ghana Begs EU For Money! / Witness The End Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.