Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online (19442 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Korra Obidiโ€™s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Profayo: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2023
As it should be.
Posting children as part of your questionable videos to drive viewers should be banned.The kids could be traumatised for life if they grow up not agreeing with their mum's lifestyle while their video is out there for everyone to see
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by SodiumValproate: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2023
grin Please they should take those children away from that prostitute.

She must not be allowed to corrupt and turn those children into the likes of herself.

Custody to the father please.

May God never allow us to marry an Ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by officialwdhtv: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2023
She had it coming
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by vickydevoka(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Skty:
This Dr Dean na Warey o. Can a man look after small kids? Kora was probably dancing and didn't give her daughter food
Na them
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by SodiumValproate: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
She had it coming

She never see it, coming... grin

Bandana remix grin

Make she buy plenty bandana use make rope hang herself grin

[quote][/quote]
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by qtguru(m): 7:12am On Jan 21, 2023
What did this guy see in this woman ?
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by phemmie06(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Una never learn. I pity you. Just de play
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by VawulenceProMax: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2023
People like this hoe that are supposed to die and be used for manure . Life is so twisted. Wey she for dey inside that Nepal plane crash
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by VawulenceProMax: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2023
SodiumValproate:
grin Please they should take those children away from that prostitute.

She must not be allowed to corrupt and turn those children into the likes of herself.

Custody to the father please.

May God never allow us to marry an Ashawo.
amen. I pray she dies soon. Amen
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by olisefom: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Marriage is not for everybody, just like climbing, racing, medical profession or what have you. But people still think it has to be.
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Sweetvie: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Good
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by everythinggirly(f): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Good decision!
Two mad people! They don't deserve those kids, these innocent kids are being tossed to and fro, Korra can now focus on her fans. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by VawulenceProMax: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2023
youngbabaj:
Babe bring ur children come Nigeria and do what you like
maggot infested brain
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Kobicove(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Good decision by the court!
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by ki02020(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2023
I'm only here to test the emojis๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Elisha111157(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
amen. I pray she dies soon. Amen
this is witchcraft,never pray for anyone's death irrespective of their wrongs
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by VawulenceProMax: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Elisha111157:
this is witchcraft,never pray for anyone's death irrespective of their wrongs
I don't care what it is. Idiots like her should not be struggling air with real people.
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Mercury12(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Good news at last.
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Mercury12(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2023
dacherish:
This is none of my business.My neighbor was fighting with his wife today I went inside to separate them and I mistakenly broke their TV๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. Am now supposed to buy a new one. They came to my house today hugging each other demanding for their TV.
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by peacettw: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Finally
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Mercury12(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2023
ki02020:
I'm only to test the emojis๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„
. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ e be like this 2023 go sweet.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by peacettw: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2023
dacherish:
This is none of my business.My neighbor was fighting with his wife today I went inside to separate them and I mistakenly broke their TV๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. Am now supposed to buy a new one. They came to my house today hugging each other demanding for their TV.
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If this didn't happen to me recently, I would have thought that you made this up.. I have learnt to steer clear of other people's martial squabbles and if you must, be tactful.
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Meandmycrew(f): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by dayleke: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2023
dacherish:
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How are we sposd to believe this now?

You used "today" too much.
If you don't gerrit? forget about it... grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by adeniyi65(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2023
Shebi dem no want hear word ni. Dem go learn by force
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by dayleke: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
People like this hoe that are supposed to die and be used for manure . Life is so twisted. Wey she for dey inside that Nepal plane crash

shocked shocked shocked
You living up to ur moniker.....
Chai!!!

Maka why?

3 Likes

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Jakumo(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
Beautiful!

This will definitely frustrate and cause depression for the stupid attention whรณre useless girl that can't breathe well without posting nonsense on the internet.

I really pity this man, but I'm very happy that he finally dumped the stupid WHร“RE eventually.

This is also a prove that YOU CAN TAKE A HOE OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE STREET (HOEING) OUT OF HER.

No matter who you are, never settle for a girl with bad sexual history. A whรณre will forever be a whรณre, THEY NEVER CHANGE.

Personally, once I know that a girl has more than 2 bodycount, I can never commit to her or take her seriously. A girl with more than 2 bodycount is already a whรณre.

Females control access to sex. Sex is cheap and easy for them, so a girl with multiple BODYCOUNT is only a loose and cheap slรบt.
The world never think highly of anyone who does something that's easy...

Diamond and other precious metals are only valuable because of their rarelity and how difficult it is to get them.

Sex is different for both genders. A man with high bodycount can still be a high value man because he got CONSENT from lots of girls to sleep with them. Men usually need to provide "VALUE" before them can get sex.

cc: FuckSilly

If you reside in the EU, Britain, or the USA good luck finding a woman who has only slept with two men in her life. You might locate one by the time you clock 80 years old, but by then you won't get the time of day from any woman unless you are a billionaire octogenarian.

3 Likes

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by FuckTheMod: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2023
Wondj:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm ย Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,httpsoutu.be/nKuvo-FU5Gg
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks

You nor dey tire?
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Kajaard: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2023
dacherish:
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ

You dey craze ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Jakumo(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You nor dey tire?

Those pictures are just disgusting. Imagine eating breakfast and that scammer posts that type of nauseating picture while trying to pick your pocket for loose change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Donโ€™t Break The Beat Competition' / Kate Henshaw Stuns In New Photos As She Celebrates Her Fans (Photos) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.