Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Agbero Madness On The Road at night - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Madness On The Road at night (25385 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Sweetpoison45: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na Wetin dem learn from east be dat.Datz what Peter obi want to turn Nigeria into.ipob agberos

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na DaddyCK people be that.

Very useless fellows.

If he's not trolling on Nairaland, he's on major highways with his hooligan of a father, and making life hard for honest and hardworking peeps.

May the long arm of the law find them; Amen! 🙏🏿
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:
What is the benefit of agbero to the state, the people and tthe country? Why do we have many agbero unit instead of our security forces.
Our truck was coming from Ogun state, park on getting to iyana isashi The drive did not stop because none of the unfortunate agbero stoped him, lo and behold one cursed agbero came from no where and smash the side mirror with a pipe, the driver had to reverse back to ask he had to smash the side mirror broken when nobody ask him to stop, then about five of them started confronting the Old man and assaulting him physically with the pipe in the their hand. and saying they have juju to avert curses, while the assault was going on I was inside the truck, because if I had came down and support baba, his beating would have been child play mine. Eventually I came down to beg them, talk to the driver and we moved on in pain and anger, but nothing's to be done our side mirror was broken, the driver and old man was beating and I feel helple

Igbo elerin, isashi and igando are there base, and anybody benefiting from agbero cursed money shall know no peace..

They are called urchins ..

The ones on nairaland only have phones ..and that's what makes them different

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by LadiesForever(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:
What is the benefit of agbero to the state, the people and tthe country? Why do we have many agbero unit instead of our security forces.
Our truck was coming from Ogun state, park on getting to iyana isashi The drive did not stop because none of the unfortunate agbero stoped him, lo and behold one cursed agbero came from no where and smash the side mirror with a pipe, the driver had to reverse back to ask he had to smash the side mirror broken when nobody ask him to stop, then about five of them started confronting the Old man and assaulting him physically with the pipe in the their hand. and saying they have juju to avert curses, while the assault was going on I was inside the truck, because if I had came down and support baba, his beating would have been child play mine. Eventually I came down to beg them, talk to the driver and we moved on in pain and anger, but nothing's to be done our side mirror was broken, the driver and old man was beating and I feel helple

Igbo elerin, isashi and igando are there base, and anybody benefiting from agbero cursed money shall know no peace..

Bola Tinubu is their God gather in Lagos.
HE LEGALIZED THEIR CLAIM WHILE IN OFFICE A GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

Let him become president. Shebi una no gree hear word
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Rawgold29(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
emilokan is their father..
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Bulletproofgt: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igando, Ikotun, Iyana iba, Iyana isashi, Okoko, Igboelerin are terror areas of agberos. To make it worst Lagos State made one of the Head of touts as King of Iba. That's how Apc compensate their dirty thugs. Abi Oluomo is fighting to be Oba of Oshodi. Una never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by anigbajumo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

My father actually went to met Oniba ikun to find a solution to this Agbero people along igbo elerin, Iyana school, Iyana ishashi to talk to his boys but unfortunately he told him that he can’t do anything to stop them because there is no work. Those guys has scatter side mirror and full light of our trucks along that same route nothing like than 5x along that same route. The problem here is that they are every corner in lagos state now majorly at night collecting money without tickets and you must stop even if u loose guard they will rob you. From Agege round about to egbeda to igando to igbo elerin to Iyana school to Iyana ishashi collecting and robbing truck drivers at night and lagos state government is not doing anything to stop this nonsense, it’s getting irritating and absurd everyday. I called all our drivers and their motor boy and curse any of them that Vote Tinubu, Sanwo Olu really gave this boys free hand unlike Ambode and Fashola, We do face hell in lagos state in midnight.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by kunle75(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

They're emilokan urchins
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by dchamp234(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

Yoruba lazy youths as usual, their master kept them there to insult and harass people, imagine what Nigeria will look like with tinubu in charge.
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by kellybently(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

Your driver for reverse and crush the agbero with full speed.
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Akabuking: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

Yet you are supporting Bulaba their patron
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by anigbajumo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
kellybently:

Your driver for reverse and crush the agbero with full speed.

They are always with dangerous weapons, Those guys were not there during Ambode or fashola time but now they are terrorizing truck drivers in the night, Jafo is the main problem here. Some of our drivers are already telling my Dad that they will not go to lagos again if Tinubu emerged as the president because his boys are already making life difficult for them already, Imagine if he become the president?? We don enter problem, If anyone think this is propaganda it will not be well with such person.

5 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by lendahand(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:
. and saying they have juju to avert curses

iffa hear @bolded...

Can't you see they are all cursed?? Look at them very well and notice lack of blessing on them. They won't tell you how they keep dying mysteriously one after the other without any investment/legacy left behind except a handful of bastards

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Ten06(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
They are useful to the politicians during election. After election the politicians will allow them to disturb innocent people to make money for themselves

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
See Question😂

I guess you are from Switzerland😂
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Menclothing: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agbero tinubu

Ipob obi

Which one is deadly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by SUNNINO(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
If their Oga the drug lord become president,na gun dem go dey use.

Sirseedorf:

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Dshocker(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

My brother i own trucks hauling container from the sea port, but the rate of those miscreants are so frustrating and tiring.

Lagos state is not good for anything transportation business.

A lot of jobless youths are on the road, obtaining monies from truckers.

It is sooo sad.

3 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by astonished: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why can't truck driver organize themselves and go after this people, get some weapons and kill all of them, since it's night, no one would recognise anyone and by the time they know that their life is at stake, they will all leave the road
anigbajumo:

They are always with dangerous weapons, Those guys were not there during Ambode or fashola time but now they are terrorizing truck drivers in the night, Jafo is the main problem here. Some of our drivers are already telling my Dad that they will not go to lagos again if Tinubu emerged as the president because his boys are already making life difficult for them already, Imagine if he become the president?? We don enter problem, If anyone think this is propaganda it will not be well with such person.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by TainyLite(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Boss my shop is at iron market Lanre Igando... When I go buy iron rods or metal scrap at Agbara.. I dey see shege from those boys.... I do spend nothing less than 50k to area boys alone.... It's tiring.... That route na death trap to agbero

4 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Xrhymez: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
lilachiever:

That's how they do in that area. Dem get backing of Jafo (Iba king) who was a former union person.
Not a former Union member but presently the chairman of the Unoin.... Just imagine a king as Agbero chairman

3 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by abiodunbright(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
lilachiever:

That's how they do in that area. Dem get backing of Jafo (Iba king) who was a former union person.

Fact, I am aware too.
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Ofemmanu1: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Asgard13:
If you tell them how agbero came to be in Nigeria and the very region that introduced it ..

They will shout tribalism with insult

But who cares
But like the name .. agbero..

Na south west creation under one Yoruba sage.. used majorly for political purposes..

Rest on pa.

You people sef?!!

You called Yoruba ofemmanuu as if y'all don eat oil..

Now, Yorubas are agbero as if Agberoism no dey operate in Alaigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Allisgud: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
If I be president for this country,if I give them orders to leave the road they disobey,I give soldiers to pick them all and throw them in the dungeon

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by tollyboy5(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
lilachiever:

See as you just open mouth waa!
If you get to court now can you prove this your statement?
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by chatinent: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
The crazy thing is that these agberos seem to have more authority that the armed forces.😞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by owagbeba: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

Photos of the Agberos at LASU bus stop towards okokomaiko.

Since their leadership got the management of Lagos parks and garages authority, their operation along badagary express road is on steroid.

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Anndrew(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
lilachiever:

u mean,an agbero turn king..wonders mever end

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by nedekid: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chimeluv:
They should be conscripted into the Nigerian Army and sent to the north, they would be more useful in fighting Boko Haram😐
Afterall, we know what they will eat.
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

Bros, from trade fair under bridge to mile 2 i.e Lagos-Badagry expressway is another route where they are many and rampant.
Sometimes, I feel like I have a machine loaded with guns and faya all of them to hell.
Very use less set of humans.
The few times that I have followed the driver conveying my goods, bro I feel so bad about their menace and feel sorry for the drivers.

That is one thing I pray won't make Tinubu win this election and he will not win because that will strengthen those boys and they will be a bigger issue than they are now.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.