Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Agbero Madness On The Road at night - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Madness On The Road at night (25379 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by uche393: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2023
there is nothing different from agberos and Tinubu urchins.

Those guys you see are agents of governments and source of igr to States, they are all over the South. I don't think they are in the North.

rich men pay millions to get right to tax vehicles carrying Agricultural produce and livestock.

they have caused many Damages and accidents to peoples, many of them also die in the process
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Housing(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yorubas have more Agberos than all countries in the world combined..

Truckers that do interstate have contrary view

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by fawaz050(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
This is one of the reasons why I’ll always be grateful of the gun culture in the USA.

The proliferation of guns can go both ways.
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by 43Ronin: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Xchii:
That's ironic coming from a ibo Osu bastard whose region is on fire because of what your own useless poor youths are doing, I heard some Ipob terrorists went to rape students in UNIZIK yesterday
Small boy,Stop crying when the truth is being said. The cult wars in Lagos between Eiye & Aiye is mostly caused by tinubu revenue collection, & the right to sell drugs on street corners. Eiye has totally dominated the trade because they are the touts on every street corners & bus stops so they sell drugs as well. I am a bona-fide lagosian, grew up in illaje Bariga so I know wetin I dey talk. Tinubu has destroyed the youths in Lagos with drugs, cultism, thuggery. In fact most guys join eiye cos at least they get a corner to collect money from bike men or legally sell drugs. There's not a single street corner now in Lagos without eiye boys collecting money from okada or Danfo. What happened in Unizik is cult war between aiyes & baggers. Aiyes go hostel wey baggars full only to meet the place empty as baggars don disembark due to rough sea, then they did what they know best, rob and rape helpless people. It happens everyday in SW
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Ade4God: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2023
jagarodi, baron extraordinaire, not in my lifetime will this happen to Naija again.
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Sirseedorf(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
So why harassing the driver if their intentions aren't bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World / Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) / 1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.