Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. (13264 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Goodlady(f): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Amaggedon: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Is marijuana illegal in Lagos state , Because everyone seem to be smoking marijuana in Lagos without hiding from the law enforcement agencies. Even the law enforcement agents are not left out.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by ekukeku(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2023
If SOWORE win ni o

I'm sure most of his family won't vote for him unless dey want to waste deir votes

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by cozaj(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Savage

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Kajaard: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:
As far as we know (at-least, in Nigeria), even if na one month that you were a Senator (even if it was in the first republic sef), it forever goes with your name.

Remember Senator Ben Ayade.??
(Present Governor of Cross River State)

Even in the US, as long as you were once a senator you will always be addressed as senator.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by felzokugo(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2023
"If he wins"....is he in d race??

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Generation1: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2023
The way it is impossible for sowore the same way it is impossible for obi to be presidentโ€ฆ. Leave it or take Na your problem be that if you quote me die by fireโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by AntiWailer: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Dumb Senator.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by bhella10: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:
As far as we know (at-least, in Nigeria), even if na one month that you were a Senator (even if it was in the first republic sef), it forever goes with your name.

Or Datti grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by bhella10: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Amaggedon:
Is marijuana illegal in Lagos state , Because everyone seem to be smoking marijuana in Lagos without hiding from the law enforcement agencies. Even the law enforcement agents are not left out.
Hmm
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Allisgud: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Zombiedients:
I am a bonafide ganja breed

It must be legalize

Fu.k NDLEA

When I become the Governor of Osun State ....I will legalize it in Osun State and also invite companies who can pit into good daily use.

Like making seasoning, chocolate and Drinks ( 1000% better than Henessey and Vodka )
get councilor first
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, South Africa. These are African countries where most of there population are light skinned check how well they are doing!......I think something is definitely wrong with a black man in a black skin!!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Allisgud: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2023
2 igbo smokers
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by DanielPat01: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2023
It will be easy for an elephant to pass the eye of a needle than for sowore to win. Even SDP candidate has a better chance. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2023
2 clowns
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Sowore is a clown!

Let him go and listen to LP Lagos State Gubernatorial candidate and see what a young vibrant politician means.

Someone that has no won any seat in politics but will be talking like a political tout!

If NIGERIAN youths truly desire a generational shift in governance, Sowore is the right candidate to support, not a 62-year old fraud being packaged as a youth! But we know that their quest goes beyond the issue of age - it's about the Tribe.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by ShaqFu: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Oh boy see yabbing. Chai. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Bobbiee: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Are these people really holding leadership positions in our country? Wow! One is even so bold as to want to become the whole president of the country
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by gentleguy1975: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:

even Tinubu is still being addressed as senator
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Urchinpainer: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2023
OboOlora:

What does Gbadebo know?
Pls donโ€™t compare him with Sowore!

Sowore knows what exactly? He is at best a noise maker! He is more interested in banters than discussing policies. You call that one Youth? We don't need such confused youth
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Urchinpainer: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

If NIGERIAN youths truly desire a generational shift in governance, Sowore is the right candidate to support, not a 62-year old fraud being packaged as a youth! But we know that their quest goes beyond the issue of age - it's about the Tribe.

Yahaya Bello is 10 times better than Sowore.

Sowore is no different from a regular APC member. When you hear him talk he sounds like a broken record!

If Youth is that of Sowore, that's nonsense! Let him start from Winning councillor first. Why is he not campaigning? He obviously knows he is a joker!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Sammy5413(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Same thing goes to Tinubu though we know very much he will never win

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2023
bhella10:
Or Datti grin
Datti was in my mind.
But I needed someone else, so that it can sink faster.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by cedricksly: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Sowore na GOAT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:
In his tweet:

Sowore responds:

Source:
https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1616409880352407555?t=556I1jEwQlClnK5pFZVmPw&s=19
This is more-or-less sarcastic on two levels...

1. That Sowore should stop using Marijuana.

2. Though he mentioned โ€œSoworeโ€,, the actual name inside his mind was supposed to be โ€œTINUBUโ€...
Put Tinubu inside the tweet and read it again.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2023
ShaqFu:
Oh boy see yabbing. Chai. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
In true Reality..
Na Tinubu wey get that tweet ooo.

Not Sowore.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2023
DanielPat01:
It will be easy for an elephant to pass the eye of a needle than for sowore to win. Even SDP candidate has a better chance. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ
Was that tweet actually meant for Tinubu (instead of Sowore)??
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Akharmony: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
This is a joke right?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by bhella10: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:
Datti was in my mind.
But I needed someone else, so that it can sink faster.
the one day senator
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2023
bhella10:
the one day senator
Does that remove the Title of Senator from his name?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by bhella10: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:
Does that remove the Title of Senator from his name?
sadly no
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
I need to adjust myself to accommodate this vayulence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Nigeria In The 1st Republic (pictures) - Western, Eastern & Northern Regions / Gowon Slams Obasanjo Over Jonathan Attack / Dasukigate: Gabriel Kolawole Lambastes EFCC Over Misconduct, Withdraws From Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.