Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. (13263 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Penisman: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
robinso01:
Two bomboclaats

They both smoke in their hideouts...

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
If.............

he wins grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by aestake: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
BestMan001:
These ones are confused

What did he just said say?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by obuburam: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Two bloggers doing their things
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by faceLAGOS: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
“ Inna fields of marijuana that is my playground.

I love you Mary Jane!

You're the prettiest of flowers, girl me can't complain.

When I'm with you I feel so high I rise above the rain,

And you no do people damage, like that bitch cocaine,

no.......

And leave them lonely, feeling only pain.

Cause your DNA is of the highest strain,

Your effect is so potent, it's so insane.

You so gummy and sticky like a plasticine,

When me grind out your body, only stems remain.

And to love you is so risky, I might get detained.

You always keep me flying on the highest plane.

And anybody know, will always proclaim. “
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Thomasankara(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
[/color]is sowore talking about legalising smoking marijuana or planting it[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison / Fact Check, G8 Debt Forgiveness 2005: Festus Keyamo Lied - Ikechukwu Obi / Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.