Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg (247 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2023
For married Men, this is a question for you

Are you saying that most of the reason why you settle down is that she got pregnant?

Honest answer

1 Share

Re: Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg by SodiumValproate: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Even if you want to mess around, do it with someone who you won't be reluctant to settle down with if things go south.

Maybe they didn't like the woman and were compelled to settle because of the pregnancy or they like the woman but weren't ready to settle at the time but the pregnancy made them settle before they intended.

Just the two reasons I can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg by jagaban002(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2023
80% get belle ooooo .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Another angle thank you for sharing

SodiumValproate:
Even if you want to mess around, do it with someone who you won't be reluctant to settle down with if things go south.

Maybe they didn't like the woman and were compelled to settle because of the pregnancy or they like the woman but weren't ready to settle at the time but the pregnancy made them settle before they intended.

Just the two reasons I can think of.

Re: Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmm.

jagaban002:
80% get belle ooooo .

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deactivate My Telegram Account? / "Operation Telescreen" Is Another Major Scandal That Broke Out In Cyberspace In / Natural Aphrodisiacs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.