Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. (2353 Views)

Laravel Nairaland Corner -- Post Any Laravel Code Issues, Get Solution For FREE / How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / How Can I Replicate This In Bootstrap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. by oldienavie: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Devdevdev:
I'm very very confident in my vanilla CSS skills and I want to put it to public scrutiny.

Challenge me by posting a screenshot of any UI from any website or any figma design of your choice and I will replicate that design in 30 minutes, for desktop and for mobile view. I'll post my design as well as the CSS code.

I'll use just vanilla CSS. No framework, no Javascript and no external libraries..
Hi, you are doing great, what resources are you using to learn css ?
Re: CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. by LearnedsConcept(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Devdevdev:
I'm almost done with the second challenge, but as you can see my battery is low. I'll finish when I charge my laptop.

you didn't do all the properties in the first image

the pink border was not fully rounded check again...

I am looking forward for someone who can complete that

Re: CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. by Samuell2019(m): 2:29am On Feb 01, 2023
LearnedsConcept:

you didn't do all the properties in the first image

the pink border was not fully rounded check again...

I am looking forward for someone who can complete that

The border not being round is not so hard to implement.

Re: CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. by LearnedsConcept(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Samuell2019:

Thank you

I already figured it out
Re: CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. by Devdevdev(f): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Samuell2019:

Please explain those properties.
Re: CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. by Playermayweda(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Try this devdev

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Java Game Programming / Learning Resource Center(lrc) From Programmers/developers/coders / Anyone Currently Focusing On Data Structures And Algorithms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.