Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public (46751 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Sammy5413(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Same as BAT our sleeping beauty
Aww

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by somehow: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
And we have a 39 years old candidate that's the most qualified of all the candidates education wise, yet no one is even mentioning his name.😒

We only hear about recycled politicians from Nigerians that call themselves youth.😖

Politicians that keep moving from one party to the other, yet dine with each other are the ones you lot are putting your hopes on.😣

Semi-educated fools. 😡

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Goldenxtim: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
TINUBU is our next president

this your wickedness and stupidity must stop sir...

I wonder if even wish this country well ...

how would your wicked mind even support a tinubu presidency at this crucial time in Nigeria's history...

do you have a conscience at all...?
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by EdwardRandy(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
richeeyo:
Cameroon no get sense
What about here that some people are rooting for Tinubu?
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Winnin009: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
na so we go support obi na, una turn your candidate to regional Candidate, so there are not Yoruba supporting OBI? Can't you see that you are a fool mumu

Omo! You dull o. He didn’t ask you to support Obi. Obi no need dullards like you. He simply asked you to clamor for a better Yoruba candidate like Osibanjo. But no; it’s the Yoruba man that can’t make coherent sentences that you’ll pick over a Yoruba professor.

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Starhearts: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Curious345:

What is your wassap number ..

I dey Billings way for 7up..

I will do live video with you now , and you will talk to 12 Yoruba blood here and not one is supporting your half dead Tinubu

Labour Party is like Adrew liver salt by Kwankwaso
Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Tell me any state where OBITUARY will win
Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by babajeje123(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:
if the younger man has nothing to offer, I prefer a mature man who has something to offer. Obi is not young and he has no track record.
Say it with your chest, you prefer Tinubu. Don't worry your eyes go soon clear.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Patriotsleague: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Alexbio:

Those calling 60s "young" are sick in the heart not just brain grin grin grin
Obi and his fanbase need intensive care seriously shocked
I tell you they need medical check up, 68years and 70, which difference grin

Obidients are living in illusion.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Patriotsleague: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
babajeje123:

Say it with your chest, you prefer Tinubu. Don't worry your eyes go soon clear.
Of course, he has better track record.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by richeeyo(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Starhearts:

With d sense way u get ? U re still languishing in pool of poverty? Why
Bro i am not rich
But extremely far from been poor
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Olu1000: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Like Paul Biya like Tinubu

Both in there 80's and keep disgracing themselves nationally and internationally

Tinubu will be a bigger disgrace.Shameless old men who do not want to leave the stage for the younger generation despite their ages.What a shame!! Does it mean nobody is honest enough to let Tinubu know that he is only fooling himself or he doesn’t just want to listen? Old goat with no sense.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Winnin009: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2023
olisaEze:

Every one of these aged African leaders came into power by coup and not by election. Read up on your continent’s history so you will not suggest a problem as a solution next time.

It’s not everyday you see a sensible person on Nairaland. You’re one of them.

2 Likes

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Winnin009: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2023
somehow:

The man is not the president of Cameroon, he's just a puppet. The president remains Macron of France and the Elites in France.

If not, they would have removed him, but he's serving their interests. 😑

You must be kidding. I’m sure you’re kidding.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Curious345: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Starhearts:

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🎙️🎙️🎙️
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Made1414(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
TINUBU is our next president

God Punish You and Your Entire Family.. Which President?? IF YORUBA MUST BE PRESIDENT what happened to Osibanjo and some other intelligent people of Yoruba land? You idiots should completely stop this nonsense in the name of tribalism. Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Espelbengz(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Which of the presidential candidate is 89 in Nigeria? Even our ex presidents, obj, gej, abdulsallam, Ibb is not 89yrs old!
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Curious345: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Starhearts:

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🎙️🎙️🎙️

BOLATINUBU01 Na your 2nd moniker be this ?

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by uba1991: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2023
This is the same thing APC want to bring to Nigeria. Godforbid!!!
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Darkjudge24: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Na everything una go take blast una leaders and elders abi mess get toilet again?
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by somehow: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Winnin009:

You must be kidding. I’m sure you’re kidding.

If you seek to know how the world works, you have to be ready to read further from where others stop.

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Father4all: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Yet, some idiots wants us to vote for a lifeless brain dead man in Nigeria
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Alexbio: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

I tell you they need medical check up, 68years and 70, which difference grin

Obidients are living in illusion.

That's why they are called zombies because
of lack of self-awareness but subject to their control system grin grin grin
One of greatest surprises on this Earth planet is seeing some humans turning into less than animals, very alarming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by yemzone(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2023
I don laugh tire. 😂
Abeg vote wisely o
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by BeanX(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2023
This man will rather die as a president than resigning, Africa is really cursed
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Optmus(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Believe it or not, Africans no get sense...

Na USA dat voted senile Joe Biden get sense?
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by iykechas2002: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
God go punish whoever support Tinubu and Atiku.
The don't mean well for this nation.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
God will punish all Thïefnubu BATstards.

They want to bring disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Lexicon123: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Half a century in office, the man na werey
Actually, the real werey is not Biya, but the people that allow one man to figuratively rule them since 1982 (actually since 1975). Who do us for Africa? Smh!!!!
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Reportbutton: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
not about them

Do you wish you future well
Do you wish your generation well

It’s is wickedness and evil of you to push an old man to complete the destruction of Nigeria
If you don't wish well for your family and generation it's not my fault
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by ZINNYBANKS: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
Na only God know how he create Africans o
You go see white man wey be 80 yrs old nothing go do am but here in Africa 70 yrs old man him hand go don dey shake .
Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by Winnin009: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2023
somehow:

If you seek to know how the world works, you have to be ready to read further from where others stop.

And your books told you that France doesn’t want Cameroun to prosper and that’s why they are still wallowing?! Or it’s france that’s been rigging their elections for the past decades?!

I’m very sure a book didn’t tell you that. That’s lazy thinking. Africa’s excuse to remain Africa!

More so, the sooner we take responsibility for our backwardness and stop blaming other races or nations, the sooner we’ll stop being the poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by NwokoloOwa: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Terrible.

What I don't understand is, doesn't he have a Vice since Cameroon is running a monarchy? Must he travel all the way for this nonsense. I'm interested in how this ended. It's so crazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.