Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It (860 Views)

I Need A Male Bestie That Will Satisfy Me All Night Am Very Lonely / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Faber(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2023
My people, my people! yesterday night I saw myself in a village town hall, with faces I dont know, omo crowd dey there no be small. I was able to spot Festus Keyamo, he started shouting "stop the counting, stop the counting" another group of people on the other side joined him shouting "we no gree! stop the counting, the counting must stop " as I look very close at the second group surpporting Keyamo, I recognised Dino Melaye because of his brush shape white bia bia. I was trying to move closer to figure out what was going on...I come dey feel warm sensation down my groin region, I come open my eyes small chai, na my werey area girl sucking my fully erect big yellow gbola. I come smile and said to myself "this girl no go kill me for this sweet life" I come close my eyes trying to go back to the dream, but I no succeed. Abeg who fit help me interpret this dream
Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by PerfectStranger(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Joint on a Saturday morning hits different grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Chris2863(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2023
It simply means that your death is near. e fit no pass this monthπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜’
Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Eyinju112(f): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2023
This is the work of Claro... Talk to boogyman, him be your Papa for igbo, he had been in this state couple of times so he’d understand your dream grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Godada(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2023

The dream is simple.

You were in Tinubu's town hall......😲

Then you werey area girl started to play with your small carrot.

You lost count......⚰️
Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Beebah321(f): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Mumu! Tuehh!! tongue
Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Mindcure: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu is sleeping

Shetima is fully awake

It's a clear message, vote wisely

Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by Nonexisting1: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Weyrey, you slept off and left your dick in the mouth of a Nigerian girl snake. That thing you are looking for, you will soon find. What if she was epileptic and had an episode with your dick in her mouth while you dreamt of your yeye townhall. This is how you for wake up and see yourself dick-less. Continue

Re: My Dream Yesterday Night! Am Confused Who Can Help Interpret It by ikeno(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why is it that I don't dream during my sleep,is there any trick involve cause I would like to dream about my future πŸ€”πŸ€”

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas / If You Do These 6 Things, A Woman Will Never Forget You / Sharing Of Leak Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.