Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye (35764 Views)

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by favour32(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Æwure!
You be àwure?
Good of you!
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by MaryWorshipper(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2023
:Dl
TheChameleon:
grin

Too much of tithes dey make these men misyarn
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by pressplay411(m): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Singlenhappy:
Later they will be paying lip service to the GRACE of god meanwhile their only hope of getting to heaven is dependent on what they do right or wrong? These holiness people are not only hypocrites BUT antichrists. If your good works qualify you for heaven then worship your proud and arrogant self after rejecting what JESUS DID FOR YOU.

I won't go as far as condemning anyone who is in Christ. For Romans 8:1 says it all.
But I believe you should understand his point.

We are saved from worldly and vain glories, to manifest the glory of Jesus Christ.
Anyone who holds the belief that they're the Greatest of all time (GOAT), has taken the glory away from God.
It's ok if people call you GOAT, you have no power over that. But it's a subtle way pride creeps in.
You'll be surprised how iniquity crept into Lucifer, a glorious Archangel.
But today he has become Satan- the hallmark of Sin, Pride and vain Glory,

Now depending on the inner workings of Grace in you, as a believer you will come to know that the end result for you and I is to manifest the glory of God which is Christlikeness- His Humility, His Character, His Wisdom, His Power, His Life, His Passion, etc. His Fruit and Gifts.
This no doubt is capable of making you the Greatest in your sphere/Industry.

Jesus Christ, even though He deserved to glorify himself, yet He never did, He always gives the glory to His Father- God in heaven.
Likewise the Apostles after Him.

We have to be sensitive and careful about the things, characters and doctrines that have become "normal" in our modern day Christianity. For the devil is ever looking for whom to devour.
But thank God, Jesus Christ is ever interceding for us and giving us Grace to be both discerning and Overcomers.

2 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Numerouno94(m): 1:14am On Jan 22, 2023
gly:

I beg to disagree my brother! I feel this is a mix up of meanings as well as going too extreme Christianity wise! In all one thing stands...God knows the intent of every heart. May GOD help us.

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Numerouno94(m): 1:18am On Jan 22, 2023
MyFlair:
The acronym GOAT is a boastful word and should not be used by anybody. How can you be greatest of all times, when it’s obvious you are not and can never be. For example, provided the world hasn’t ended, Messi cannot and will not be the GOAT in football as it’s expected that bigger and better players will show up in the future

Till another player shows up, buh for now his the G.O.A.T of the game popularly known as "football/soccer".

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Bridget95(f): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2023
DonBenny77:
Oga face your own face, you no be assistant God.
The other day it was gamblers and paying thite.
It's better you write your own holy book
The god (lucifer) of this world has blinded the minds of them that believe not that they may not see the glorious light of God - Bible.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by JoeEeL(m): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2023
Dcaliphate:
Religion twists things too damn much
\

because they are jobless and unproductive. Someone thinking of how to build machines or industries won't have time to be thinking of hell, heaven and the twisting of stupid things.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by JoeEeL(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Gospel2Day:

No sensible, humble person calls themselves Greatest Of All Time when time has not ended.
Time may still produce someone else who is greater than you in achievements and accomplishments.

Go and sit down.

See black people; see black brain.

You need to be recolonised for a thousand years.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by aircom(m): 1:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Funny thing is some of these people given the GOAT status didn't ask for it and are staunch christians. So technically, we the fans are labeling them as what Devils ! What's all this crinkum crankum grin

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by HeroicMeastro: 1:56am On Jan 22, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian evangelist, Mike Bamiloye has said that talented people who identify themselves as 'GOAT' (Greatest Of All Time) don't have a place in the Kingdom of God, IGBERETV reports.

According to him, GOAT means stubborn, headstrong, disobedient and an unbelieving people in the Bible while sheep symbolises the children of God. He concluded by saying that
GOAT people have no place in the Kingdom of God.

He wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnqGNMBIPXI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Preaching idea don finish. Now a football pundit.
Shame!
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Coldie(m): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2023
I remember those days that some people woke up said they went to hell and saw Ben 10 in hell fire lol.

Europeans brought Christianity to Africa but we carry am for head pass Europe, even pass Israel way originate am. We don dae merge our paganism into Christianity, spreading of fear and superstitions.

2 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by seeyounow: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2023
undecided undecided undecided

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by voskia: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Shut up useless scammer wey dey call himself man of God....
did he scam you? Better be careful with ur words.

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Collins4u1(m): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2023
and some people will be like "daddy ride on".

all of una na the real Goat 🐐.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Dcaliphate(m): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Nop, he isn't my MOG. We disagree about a lot of things. But that's the thing, I am also Christian like him. You're not. So go find a fellow atheist post or whatever you believe and align there, leave posts you know nothing about.
I'm a Christian too. You're already accusing me of being an atheist simply because i won't agree with you. I still won't...so now u expect make we begin argue about the meaning of GOAT because we no get work.
No let religion confuse you or mute your brain my brother.

Still shift.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Successdude(m): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
Baphomet

Exactly..... And I even posted about it about a month ago.

There is no correlation between greatest of all ... To goat as in isiewu

They depicting baphomet the very acceptable symbol of Satan himself
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Successdude(m): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2023
DonBenny77:
Oga face your own face, you no be assistant God.
The other day it was gamblers and paying thite.
It's better you write your own holy book

He is right
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Successdude(m): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Bluntguy:
But GOAT is just an acronym for Greatest Of All Times nah.
You may have misfired this time, my evangelist.

Not really man - those things are symbolism..... It has no correlation with goat as in isiewu

But you see the likes of messi snapping with goat....

These things are them being puppets in the hands of the satanic powers that be.

Also go read Tems post about snoop Dogg asking for her feature and see subtly how she shades sheep

Notice how these things are carefully selected to be upheld and the other talked down on.....
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Successdude(m): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2023
WibusJaga:

The man is definitely confusing G.O.A.T. with the animal goat. cheesy

Or maybe he will be OK with ATG (All Time Greatest) cool

Atleast you now recognise it should have no correlation with the goat as in isiewu

Hence it lays credence to the suspicion - as the likes of messi snaps with real goat

When in actuality they have no correlation
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Successdude(m): 3:01am On Jan 22, 2023
wolesmile:
All these on top ordinary acronym?

Who do people like this?
🥺🥺🥺

Look well you'd see messi snap with the animal.....

It would gave been okay being just an acronym but satanists have taken it a step further and shown what they were really ...... Go search google and see pics of messi with goat as in isiewu
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Nolevel666: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:

My Brother, he is not confusing anything. He is unveiling and exposing the scheme of the devil in these Last days.

Many do not understand spiritual things and so they fall forvtye schemes of lucifer.

Man has always invented his ‘Gods’ and ‘Devils’
In order to control other humans like him.

Right from the days of the egyptians to the greeks and romans and name it, they all have invented various deities to suit their needs.

So has Britain done in spreading Christianity all over the world. Your Christianity my not exist 1000 years from now.

Believe it or not, there’s no ‘God’ coming to save this earth or humankind from anything.

What you term sin, are all survival mechanisms, nothing more.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by deebrownneymar: 3:54am On Jan 22, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian evangelist, Mike Bamiloye has said that talented people who identify themselves as 'GOAT' (Greatest Of All Time) don't have a place in the Kingdom of God, IGBERETV reports.

According to him, GOAT means stubborn, headstrong, disobedient and an unbelieving people in the Bible while sheep symbolises the children of God. He concluded by saying that

Some people who call themselves men of God just like talking rubbish. If one shouldn't use the acronym for this reason then one shouldn’t even eat an actual goat.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Nolevel666: 4:01am On Jan 22, 2023
voskia:
did he scam you? Better be careful with ur words.

Are they not all scammers before?

This one is only looking for publicity that’s why he’s condemning what does not concern him.

Those who claim to abhor power and publicity are the same people that benefit from it most!
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by IamAsiri: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Bluntguy:
But GOAT is just an acronym for Greatest Of All Times nah.
You may have misfired this time, my evangelist.

No he hasn't. The writeup has a great and deep insight and wisdom.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by wolebest: 4:16am On Jan 22, 2023
NwekeUG:

Religion at work!!!

Pastor should have given us the meaning of SHEEP instead.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by AmeLonRo(m): 4:24am On Jan 22, 2023
God almighty Himself, will help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-j0PlDtk4
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by AdeProgrammer(m): 4:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Reelmii:
grin... wetin religion don do to Africans eh...it will take the grace of God to change our mind set...

This same GOAT is an acronym used by the white people to appreciate those who are doing well in their various fields..

This same white people are the once who first printed the bible

The same white people brought this Christianity to Africa

Now we don sabi the religion pass people wey teach us

Can you prove that it is the same white people?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Okhuadams(m): 4:35am On Jan 22, 2023
donbenie:
That is your own cup of tea..
As it is your own
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by engrchykae(m): 4:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Human exploiters love sheep but hates goats
Why?
You already know the answer
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Just dey play…
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Make una leave me this morning abeg. Lols
Una too dey play
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Teymanhenry(f): 5:44am On Jan 22, 2023
The whites brought Christianity and taught it to us, yet we want to know more than them. Why does African have funny religious leaders trying to confuse people ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.