Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye (35765 Views)

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by KingsleyIsrael: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jagaban666:

Devil no strong pass Jesus?
U JUST REMIND ME OF ADAMU UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NO MORE ALWAYS SAYING DEVIL PUNISH GOD
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
donbenie:
The same Devil that caused mischief in heaven?
The same Devil your Almighty god couldn't do much about?
Yes the same Devil. Now show your "superior intellect" by getting out the thread and leave it for those who believe that God. Go find yourself a thread befitting your large brain.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by donbenie(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Baba get out, you don't know anything about development and advancement. The White people had the religion and still progressed, the Asians, middle Easterns too. Religion is not your problem, what have you achieved.
You know what the White Man calls the period in his history,when religion ruled?
The DARK AGES..
That is how well religion does, when given the right to rule..
All you have to do is look at Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan, to see how well society thrives,when you decides to forgo your senses.

3 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Yankee101: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God for men who will still stand for God
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by JoshTim: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
faithfull18:

I know the difference, biko I am not in the mood to argue.

So, you religiously folks, when next you hear someone being called a GOAT, it does not mean they are equating the person to God. It simply means they are the best of the bests in their field. You can call Messi a GOAT, Ronaldo a GOAT, Lebron James a GOAT. Does it mean they are now GOD, hell no!!!.

2 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by GistFullGround: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2023

The spirit of "Holy than thou"!

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by KingsleyIsrael: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
faithfull18:
We are in the endtime, spiritual things looks like foolishness to the carnal mind.
THANK U
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by daygee12: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

My Brother, he is not confusing anything. He is unveiling and exposing the scheme of the devil in these Last days.

Many do not understand spiritual things and so they fall forvtye schemes of lucifer.

Fake preacher
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by faithfull18(f): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
JoshTim:

So, you religiously folks, when next you hear someone being called a GOAT, it does not mean they are equating the person to God. It simply means they are the best of the bests in their field. You can call Messi a GOAT, Ronaldo a GOAT, Lebron James a GOAT. Does it mean they are now GOD, hell no!!!.
🙄🙄
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
donbenie:
You know what the White Man calls the period in his history,when religion ruled?
The DARK AGES..
That is how well religion does, when given the right to rule..
All you have to do is look at Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan, to see how well society thrives,when you decides to forgo your senses.
Yes. Let us also look at Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia, Thailand. Let us look at the western world of the 20th century down too.

Now let us look at your live. What is your contributions to mankind? Or do you come online and talk large? Do something about that mister man, you are not more intelligent that Isaac Newton are you? Or are you Isaac keyboard warrior?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by donbenie(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yes the same Devil. Now show your "superior intellect" by getting out the thread and leave it for those who believe that God. Go find yourself a thread befitting your large brain.
It's not your thread..
Religious buffoonry,the likes of you people like to propagate should not be left uncontested..
Anybody that challenges your bigotry is of your ready made source of evil..

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by KingsleyIsrael: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
JoshTim:

THATS NOT THE ARGUMENT OGA LOOK B4 U LEAP
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by IfnobeGod20: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Deep spiritual insight from a servant of God.

Unfortunately lucifer, the god of this world has blinded the eyes and understanding of so many young men and women. Instead of making amendments, they will begin to insult the men.
Mr. Man, there is nothing like spiritual insight in this. I do believe you know the place of acronym usage in daily life. Even the church (RCCG) Pst. Mike attend uses acronym. He's just reading meaning to what is not. So far the meaning is spelt out. My only concern is not putting dot in-between the letters. The acronym meaning has defeated what he is reading to it.

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
donbenie:
It's not your thread..
Religious buffoonry,the likes of you people like to propagate should not be left uncontested..

You haven't challenged anything Baba, just insults, rants and keyboard fight on people's religious beliefs.

Tell me your achievements with your very intelligent woke brain? What have you contributed so far to this world or is it just talk?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by donbenie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yes. Let us also look at Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia, Thailand. Let us look at the western world of the 20th century down too.

Now let us look at your live. What is your contributions to mankind? Or do you come online and talk large? Do something about that mister man, you are not more intelligent that Isaac Newton are you? Or are you Isaac keyboard warrior?
Lol..
The Western World have moved away from your religious jingoism for the better part of 500 years..
Unlike you,they have learnt that blind religious overzealousness doesn't lead to anything,other than suppression of knowledge and advancement..
You lot have murdered more scientists and researchers for daring to question your religious bullshit than the Devil himself. cheesy
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Singlenhappy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Later they will be paying lip service to the GRACE of god meanwhile their only hope of getting to heaven is dependent on what they do right or wrong? These holiness people are not only hypocrites BUT antichrists. If your good works qualify you for heaven then worship your proud and arrogant self after rejecting what JESUS DID FOR YOU.
NwekeUG:
Nigerian evangelist, Mike Bamiloye has said that talented people who identify themselves as 'GOAT' (Greatest Of All Time) don't have a place in the Kingdom of God, IGBERETV reports.

According to him, GOAT means stubborn, headstrong, disobedient and an unbelieving people in the Bible while sheep symbolises the children of God. He concluded by saying that
GOAT people have no place in the Kingdom of God.

He wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnqGNMBIPXI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Ameduedwin: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Maybe he just use the word goat to pass a massage, a strong One at that. He send massage to those people that start Small but when they eventually made it They became arrogant, stubborn and disrespectful to people and things of God.

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
donbenie:
It's not your thread..
Baba I am still waiting for your atheist brain to tell me your contributions, or are you mute? What have you been doing and achieving with your ungodly free time?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
The GOAT People talk about is greatest of all time, in various human endeavour, and not the animal goat. It seems these somewhat not so important message really messed up Nigeria. While we should have been taking about kindness, being peaceful with Neighbours, avoiding greed and corruption and speaking up against injustice, we were being hammered by irrevant messages like GOAT, and wearing of trousers and make ups.

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by ComeToJesus: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
DonBenny77:
Oga face your own face, you no be assistant God.
The other day it was gamblers and paying thite.
It's better you write your own holy book

You are a clear example of the children of anger that are domiciled in the virtual space.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
donbenie:
Lol..
The Western World have moved away from your religious jingoism for the better part of 500 years..
Unlike you,they have learnt that blind religious overzealousness doesn't lead to anything,other than suppression of knowledge and advancement..
You lot have murdered more scientists and researchers for daring to question your religious bullshit than the Devil himself. cheesy
How many scienctists have been murdered in Nigeria or Africa yet? Are you one? Is your live in danger?

Or are you those types of online Jackie Chans? You can really be more intelligent than Isaac Newton, a Christian, now can you?

Or are you those types of loud mouths hiding behind others successes to while claiming "atheist"?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Lacash: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian evangelist, Mike Bamiloye has said that talented people who identify themselves as 'GOAT' (Greatest Of All Time) don't have a place in the Kingdom of God, IGBERETV reports.

According to him, GOAT means stubborn, headstrong, disobedient and an unbelieving people in the Bible while sheep symbolises the children of God. He concluded by saying that

With due respect sir, I think I would have to disagree with u on this as GOAT here simply means Greatest Of All Time, it has nothing to do with the Scriptures lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by donbenie(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You haven't challenged anything Baba, just insults, rants and keyboard fight on people's religious beliefs.

Tell me your achievements with your very intelligent woke brain? What have you contributed so far to this world or is it just talk?
And what have you achieved?
Apart from peddling fantastic fairytales about a being..
Who would rather sit on his arse over millennia and watch humanity destroy itself..
Over who is right with their own version of fairytales about him, than do something about it?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by dazzlingd(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:

You will repeat the trash you vomited above when you stand before the Judgement Throne of God.

You people will threaten everyone that don’t agree with your dumb god with hell and brimstone
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Dcaliphate(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

But you saw it was a religious thread why even bother clicking?
Shift abeg, so i can't say my mind again about the topic cos your MOG is involved
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Benjamin4388(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reelmii:
grin... wetin religion don do to Africans eh...it will take the grace of God to change our mind set...

This same GOAT is an acronym used by the white people to appreciate those who are doing well in their various fields..

This same white people are the once who first printed the bible

The same white people brought this Christianity to Africa

Now we don sabi the religion pass people wey teach us
mehn you reason nigeria matter..you go just tire..we need to change our mindset and lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by Okhuadams(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

some misguided fools will come for him. So from now on don't refer to anyone as the G.O.A.T.
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by tuzle(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mattwillz:
Ronaldo and Messi fans in the mud...
omo so no hope for goats like this. Isn't it God that created goats and gave them their stubborn attitude. We can't decide who goes to heaven or hell since we are not God, so all this self acclaimed assistant gate keeper of heaven and hell that castigate almost everything should calm down sometimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
donbenie:
And what have you achieved?
Apart from peddling fantastic fairytales about a being,who would rather sit on his arse over millennia and watch humanity destroy itself over who is right about him than do something about it?
You have registered on here for years and all your three posts are nothing beneficial but wining and complaining like a lost person. Your need God more than you think my man.

For what I have achieved, go through my posts and maybe you will learn a thing or two. Your thinking might never be the same again. Not wining and com but actually trying toake a change.

Now go to sleep, covered in mommy's wrapper, ok?
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by donbenie(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okhuadams:
some misguided fools will come for him. So from now on don't refer to anyone as the G.O.A.T.
That is your own cup of tea..
Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by dazzlingd(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

How many scienctists have been murdered in Nigeria or Africa yet? Are you one? Is your live in danger?

Or are you those types of online Jackie Chans? You can really be more intelligent than Isaac Newton, a Christian, now can you?

Or are you those types of loud mouths hiding behind others successes to while claiming "atheist"?
Shut your stupid dirty ignorant mouth. Do you know how the church murdered early scientists?
The early scientists had to choose Christianity to evade persecution
Even in this modern world, do you know how many people claim religion just to avoid the persecution of you evil religious people.
Till today, I still fill Christianity on forms and just have to belong because majority of people are dumb or not matured enough to accept people that don’t belong to any useless religion and it is a smart move to choose one just to cover face

3 Likes

Re: "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye by LocalStandard1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dcaliphate:

Shift abeg, so i can't say my mind again about the topic cos your MOG is involved
Nop, he isn't my MOG. We disagree about a lot of things. But that's the thing, I am also Christian like him. You're not. So go find a fellow atheist post or whatever you believe and align there, leave posts you know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.