Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. (52149 Views)

Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures) / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Land In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Mitsurugi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

Your question would be answered soon Feb 25 and you shall understand exactly why no Ibo man has become President since 60s no Vice or Speaker since 70s no Senate President since 2007

You people always want to learn the hard way

My friend answer the counter raised or getat. Mindless urchin
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Igbojew: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:

Your Osu line has become stale, you can do better.

If there’s no Yoruba Muslim and Christian, why did Muric insist on voting only a Muslim Candidate.

Why are people from Southern Kaduna not good enough for Governor, Deputy, State Chief Judge, Speaker, SSG, Chief of Staff Or Head of Service.

Help me ask that divide and rule guy that think it was then when they use divide and rules to brainwashed the rest of tribes in Nigeria that Igbos are the problem of Nigeria when actually they are the main architect of the problems of Nigeria.Thank God that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have opened the eyes of the rest of Nigerians to know who the true enemy of Nigeria that was why they hate him with passion and have been using every possible means to bring up same divide and conquer again so that other tribes will hate him and the rest of Igbos but they have failed......................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
If southern kanduna make up for 40 percent population of kaduna state, then it means they are a very stupidd set of people, it means they always cast their votes during elections to candidates who will oppress them more. I say so because with a population of 40 percent, they should have been wise enough to join hands with south south, south east, Western Nigeria, etc, to kick out their troublesome' jihadist brothers.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by 1Dray(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

Your question would be answered soon Feb 25 and you shall understand exactly why no Ibo man has become President since 60s no Vice or Speaker since 70s no Senate President since 2007

Of course, we will wait till then, but you will have to renew your hopelessness for yourself alone.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Classicalman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

You are just a big phool living in the past. ObiDatti will shock you old hag.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by ZombieSlayer1: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
IMEI:

You Igbos will lose this election and it'll be clear to you your political destiny is not yours to decide

This divisive politics you're playing, we'll return it to you tenfold

You people will hate yourselves...this is a guarantee

The beginning of your misery will be at the conclusion of the election
the kain rubbish wey una dey talk for this forum eh, God forbid! You useless urchins are doing your best to add an ethnic coloration to this election forgetting that this is just 1 out of many future elections. My happiness is that Igbo and Yoruba are just 2 out of more than 200 tribes in this country. Tinubu will lose this election, and the other tribes will teach you guys a lesson
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by maxzzo1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Looking at how modern Ibos behave, what Lord Lugard reports wrote about Ibos to the house of Lords, Sarduna's BBC interview, Ijaw and Ikwere Leaders rejection of Eastern region.

Its easy to see why

These are the same people with the OSU caste system

Suddenly you need a vote for Ibo Presidency in Incompetent Obi

You come to SouthWest tell Yorubas they are Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim

You go to Kaduna and tell them South and Northern Kaduna are enemies

Use pictures of grieving people who lost relatives to insecurity for mere Politics

Funny enough cowards among them would never see anything wrong, they would like the post and silently disappear
Shot up der, I will tutor on Kaduna....Kaduna is d only state that is divide into 2 naturally d south and d north, is hard a Christian pass d nite on d other half likewise d Muslim at least I spent some time der....cool town to stay but na wen crisis start u go know sey rubbish place....

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by bentenny(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Imagine voting for a sleeping presidential candidate that is supposed to be resting and playing with his numerous grand kids despite milking the state of Lagos state!

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by HeroicMeastro: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:
Peter Obi is bringing a message of Hope and Liberation to the good people of Southern Kaduna.

Kafanchan is the HQ of Southern Kaduna, the most persecuted people in Nigeria.

Persecuted by APC, Muslim Jihadist, Fulani Herdmen, Hell Rufai with his Muslim Muslim Deputy.

Even though they make up 40% of Kaduna State, they’re not seen to be good enough for Governor, Deputy, State Chief Judge, Speaker, SSG, Chief of Staff Or Head of Service.

The Only Governor they ever produced (Patrick Yakowa), who only became Governor because former President GEJ selected then Governor of Kaduna State Namadi Sambo to be his Vice after the passing of Yaradua died in suspicious circumstance.

A place where Christians are Persecuted daily, their priests killed for fun and their traditional rulers are also killed and replaced with Emirs.

Southern Kaduna will play their part by guaranteeing 100% votes for PO and as he assumes office on May 29th 2023, the safety and welfare of Southern Kaduna inhabitants must be of topmost importance to him.
God punish you with this your inciting post.
It shall never be well with you IJN.
Nonsense dumb head
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Mrfixitt(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Looking at how modern Ibos behave, what Lord Lugard reports wrote about Ibos to the house of Lords, Sarduna's BBC interview, Ijaw and Ikwere Leaders rejection of Eastern region.

Its easy to see why

Use pictures of grieving people who lost relatives to insecurity for mere Politics

Funny enough cowards among them would never see anything wrong, they would like the post and silently disappear

No wonder SouthAfricans and Ghanians can't stand this people yet we call it xenophobia

I have always known you're as a fool but I did not know you're demented too. Stupid headslamer
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by mceze(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

No wonder SouthAfricans and Ghanians can't stand this people yet we call it xenophobia

Just keep your nonsense to yourself. I am born and brought up in Kaduna. I am still residing there. What is happening to Southern Kaduna people is genocide. It's been carried out systematically by the Fulani with the aid of the Governor and the Moslem community. So, stop spewing rubbish if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi is the hope of the hopeless. Am tired of living abroad I want to come back home and invest I want to drink palmwine and isi ewu in front of my house with friends as I use to do when Jonathan was there, I want to engage jobless youths , open factory and give them jobs, I see how things are run abroad , and with little set up capital I can take 1000 youths in my locality out of the street and give them jobs and future ... I want peace and harmony, I will give anyone who voted for obi 5k from my pocket I am ready to buy votes.. you can call it anything but I will buy this votes to secure my future . My children need to know their ancestral land..
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Igbojew: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have opened the eyes of the rest of Nigerians to know who the true enemy of Nigeria that was why they hate him with passion and have been using every possible means to bring up same divide and conquer again so that other tribes will hate him and the rest of Igbos but they have failed......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Alpharey: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

Teacher, have you eaten today?

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Sermwell(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
IMEI:

You Igbos will lose this election and it'll be clear to you your political destiny is not yours to decide

This divisive politics you're playing, we'll return it to you tenfold

You people will hate yourselves...this is a guarantee

The beginning of your misery will be at the conclusion of the election
So the people in kafanchan ready to vote for Peter Obi are Igbos? I'm not Igbo but I'm right here waiting to vote for Peter Obi! What's your point exactly?
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by newnigerdelta00: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
I passed through Saminaka in Lere Local Government of Kaduna State last week.
It was as if Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate in Nigeria with the way his posters and billboards were scattered all over the town.

That's the same in all of Southern Kaduna
Kaduna North is more of Atiku.
Tinubu is just wasting time thinking of getting tangible votes in the North. Kwankwaso even has better chances of votes if he doesn't step down for Atiku

...stop speaking like a FOOL, obi can never win even in his bloody Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by xamuel17(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

Funny enough cowards among them would never see anything wrong, they would like the post and silently disappear, the rest would turn it to Nsogbu Nsogbu

Pray Nigerian doesn't end you.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by IMEI: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sermwell:

So the people in kafanchan ready to vote for Peter Obi are Igbos? I'm not Igbo but I'm right here waiting to vote for Peter Obi! What's your point exactly?

The people of Kafanchan have the right to vote who they like, as do you

The issue is the OP, an obvious Igbo man, trying to use ethno-religious politics of division in the North and worst of all Kaduna State, considering it's political history

Obi is very irresponsible for using religion as a tool to seek for votes, while pretending he wants to unify Nigeria and change things

Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob have been talking about 'liberating' Northern Christians and it's clear this is the blueprint they want to follow

Rest assured that Ipob's programs will not be used to set the North apart and on fire

Obi and his supporters can campaign as they like, i'm only reminding them that all actions have consequences and they better be ready to face them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by OgaSeun: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:

Your Osu line has become stale, you can do better.

If there’s no Yoruba Muslim and Christian, why did Muric insist on voting only a Muslim Candidate.

Why are people from Southern Kaduna not good enough for Governor, Deputy, State Chief Judge, Speaker, SSG, Chief of Staff Or Head of Service.

Who said they are not good enough??

Politics is a game of numbers shinedu
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by kkonyeji(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

This doesn't answer his question Oga
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
See the bodies of Christians faithful slaughtered all because of Islam, may bad things never cease in the homes and lives of anyone advocating for APC in 2023
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Osesbrainwave(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Neddstark:

He was the only hope for Anambra then what happened?
Ask ur grandfather
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

Funny enough cowards among them would never see anything wrong, they would like the post and silently disappear, the rest would turn it to Nsogbu Nsogbu

Sniper is the only solution to your problem now. Nothing else. It will make the pains go away faster. Am waiting for the result when u are done drinking it. Go well bro. Say me hi to Allah
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Neddstark: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osesbrainwave:

Ask ur grandfather

He wasn't in Anambra. Nothing to gain in an ipob ridden state.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Osesbrainwave(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Neddstark:

He wasn't in Anambra. Nothing to gain in an ipob ridden state.

Then keep shut, u tribalistic slowpoke. I'm not ibo 4 ur information. I just want the best for Nigeria and Peter Obi is the renewed hope
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Captain8(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zeezenho:

What did lord lugard wrote about yorubas he called them lazy and coney go it's there for public consumption what did your father's did they staved women and children because of envy of the he east even sized their assets made Gowon to separate east and south so to have access to oil.so bro you guys are worse than igbos.
Yorubas did not work for separation of the south south from the south east...it were the Ijaw elders and youths who pressure gowon to create rivers state out of the east
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by clevybrown(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

Just shut up..... U ended up saying the whole nonsense that fills ur decaying brain.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Tochj(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emekaonline:

The same it is going to be woe unto any of you that see nothing wrong in the killings going on in the East by the UGM with connivance with Ipob and those that have interest in them
Anyone killing innocent people is a criminal.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

Comment without crying
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by achimendy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

You can say that again brother.

Learning the hard way is the only method you can use to change this northern religious extremist.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by bender79: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:
I really feel sorry for Datti because Obi has been generating HATRED for Hausas and Muslims in the name of politics.

Obi will definitely lose the elections and how will Datti return home knowing he was instrumental to the perceived HATRED for his people
shut up Oga. Always cooking division here and there.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by OptimistBrain: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

Mumu post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.