Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. (52146 Views)

Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures) / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Land In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by sorom4: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
What have you achieved with all the positions you have in politics? Are you better of than the Igbo's who have not been in the positions that you have mentioned?
Moh247:

Your question would be answered soon Feb 25 and you shall understand exactly why no Ibo man has become President since 60s no Vice or Speaker since 70s no Senate President since 2007

You people always want to learn the hard way

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by NLPoliceWoman: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Are you replying that thing? It is not a human being, it's a robot programmed to be stupid and dirty , though I know that some human beings have sold their conscience to
the devil but that one own don pass, don't you notice no human can be like that unless somebody who sacrificed himself to demons, the first sign to identifies them is 1 they are sadist, they hate to see people happy 2 they never appreciate good things
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by NLPoliceWoman: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
beejaay:

..eyin were gbogbo
Rule 2
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Neddstark: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osesbrainwave:

Then keep shut, u tribalistic slowpoke. I'm not ibo 4 ur information. I just want the best for Nigeria and Peter Obi is the renewed hope

It is you that is tribalistic. I simply differed in opinion only for irrationally thinking you to bring my grandpa into this. For the record Obi will not be president of Nigeria. You can japa to somalia for all i care.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Pascal9: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
How can they help themselves when the government is complicit? Even foreigners know, talkless someone who lives in Nigeria. Before 2015, there had not been such killings. Their madness was only heard in the north east
there have been killing in past, even during military regime, zango kataf nko?, Those people are too timid for my liking
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omoale paraku.
beejaay:

that means you are dying nexr wekk.. god save your soul..you will not die but enjoy the fruit of obi presidency... all of a sudden igbo are not good and umahi is not igbo again...i talk am, u no get one single sense, it has been replaced with eko tutu
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Eriokanmi: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pascal9:
there have been killing in past, even during military regime, zango kataf nko?, Those people are too timid for my liking
it has never been so bad. I know there had been killings all over the north, especially zaria in the past. The wave of killings from 2015 in kaduna south has been horrible, as if they came on a revenge mission during lekwot days, who rescued tgem from the habds of fulanis who qanted to occupy their land by force. I have a friend in Zonkwa who always shares info about the incessant killings. I've also been there.. The response of a leader to curb such killings means a lot. This administration had been insensitive to their plight
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Mrmb: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
I passed through Saminaka in Lere Local Government of Kaduna State last week.
It was as if Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate in Nigeria with the way his posters and billboards were scattered all over the town.

That's the same in all of Southern Kaduna
Kaduna North is more of Atiku.
Tinubu is just wasting time thinking of getting tangible votes in the North. Kwankwaso even has better chances of votes if he doesn't step down for Atiku

Another lie from a zombie.... Na their identity be that. LYING
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by 175(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:

Your Osu line has become stale, you can do better.

If there’s no Yoruba Muslim and Christian, why did Muric insist on voting only a Muslim Candidate.

Why are people from Southern Kaduna not good enough for Governor, Deputy, State Chief Judge, Speaker, SSG, Chief of Staff Or Head of Service.

No mind that urchin. 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by anayonduba(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Looking at how modern Ibos behave, what Lord Lugard reports wrote about Ibos to the house of Lords, Sarduna's BBC interview, Ijaw and Ikwere Leaders rejection of Eastern region.

Its easy to see why

These are the same people with the OSU caste system

Suddenly you need a vote for Ibo Presidency in Incompetent Obi

You come to SouthWest tell Yorubas they are Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim

You go to Kaduna and tell them South and Northern Kaduna are enemies

Use pictures of grieving people who lost relatives to insecurity for mere Politics

Funny enough cowards among them would never see anything wrong, they would like the post and silently disappear, the rest would turn it to Nsogbu Nsogbu

No wonder SouthAfricans and Ghanians can't stand this people yet we call it xenophobia

Cry more
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Looking at how modern Ibos behave, what Lord Lugard reports wrote about Ibos to the house of Lords, Sarduna's BBC interview, Ijaw and Ikwere Leaders rejection of Eastern region.

Its easy to see why

Use pictures of grieving people who lost relatives to insecurity for mere Politics

Funny enough cowards among them would never see anything wrong, they would like the post and silently disappear, the rest would turn it to Nsogbu Nsogbu

No wonder SouthAfricans and Ghanians can't stand this people yet we call it xenophobia

You are so ignorant and proudly so, I am 100 percent sure you and all the urchins spewing senseless comments on nairaland don't even know the first President of Nigeria is an Igbo man named Nnamdi Azikiwe....Keep deceiving yourself that Peter Obi is an Igbo project same way you call him a social media candidate, it will only make his victory much sweeter while putting you all in a shock you will never recover from...grin grin grin

I am a proud Yoruba obidient warrior and I live in Lagos...Obasanjo and many other influencial Nigerians who are not Igbos are supporting Peter Obi, keep deceiving yourself that Peter Obi is an igbo project, e go shpck una, shebi una no.kuku get sense...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Jacobayo12: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is all over Nigeria
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Pascal9: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
it has never been so bad. I know there had been killings all over the north, especially zaria in the past. The wave of killings from 2015 in kaduna south was horrible, as if they came on a revenge mission during lekwot days, who rescued tgem from the habds of fulanis who qanted to occupy their land by force. I have a friend in Zonkwa who always shares info about the incessant killings. I've also been there.. The response of a leader to curb such killings means a lot. This administration had been insensitive to their plight
can't they organise themselves,I hate sympathy seeking cowards.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Idiotseverywher: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
. Which one is rule 2, explain what you mean or which law I broke because the rule you quoted I never broke it, stop using rule and intimidation to be blackmailing truth here
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pascal9:
can't they organise themselves,I hate sympathy seeking cowards.
Lol. See as you talk like say you no dey naija again. Before the invaders wouid come, the military would ransack everywhwre and seize the weapons kept by the locals to attack them in case they show face. They used to come in the night to attack them. So, the time the invaders would come, there would he no single military at their check point. The oga at the top would have commanded them to relocate. They'd now kill and kill. As soon as they leave, you'd now see the military everywhere. That's always the scenario.

If not because of the dogged spirit of our leaders, especially akeredolu and makinde, the fed govt have succeeded in weakening or killing the amotekun formation. They'd have infiltrated our forests by now, killing people in their villages. Instead of the government protecting then in KD South, they are abetting the crime by protecting the invaders who are on a mission, dropping them guns via helicopter in their forest. That's it
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Ted4real: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter Obi is the only sane man for the job. Bringing succor to these southern Kaduna people is the height of his likeable character I must say.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Pascal9: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lol. See as you talk like say you no dey naija again. Before the invaders wouid come, the military would ransack everywhwre and seize the weapons kept by the locals to attack them in case they show face. They used to come in the night to attack them. So, the time the invaders would come, there would he no single military at their check point. The oga at the top would have commanded them to relocate. They'd now kill and kill. As soon as they leave, you'd now see the military everywhere. That's always the scenario.

If not because of the dogged spirit of our leaders, especially akeredolu and makinde, the fed govt have succeeded in weakening or killing the amotekun formation. They'd have infiltrated our forests by now, killing people in their villages. Instead of the government protecting then in KD South, they are abetting the crime by protecting the invaders who are on a mission, dropping them guns via helicopter in their forest. That's it
soo you are telling me that the military are spirits that knows where the weapons are hidden, secondly they are sleeping sloths who cannot be awake and guard their home, or alert there community if they sense danger, if your enemies cannot sleep, why should you sleep, you can only help someone who want to be helped
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by bjdon: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu is about to be dealt the biggest slap in Nifgerian presidential politics ever. I can't see him winning more than 3 states in the North (Yobe and Borno, Kwara) and even those are suspect. Atiku will clear most of the rest, with PO definitly getting Benue, Pleateau, Taraba and Abjua, and having a very good chance in Kaduna, Kogi and Nassarawa.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Captain8(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You are so ignorant and proudly so, I am 100 percent sure you and all the urchins spewing senseless comments on nairaland don't even know the first President of Nigeria is an Igbo man named Nnamdi Azikiwe....Keep deceiving yourself that Peter Obi is an Igbo project same way you call him a social media candidate, it will only make his victory much sweeter while putting you all in a shock you will never recover from...grin grin grin

I am a proud Yoruba obidient warrior and I live in Lagos...Obasanjo and many other influencial Nigerians who are not Igbos are supporting Peter Obi, keep deceiving yourself that Peter Obi is an igbo project, e go shpck una, shebi una no.kuku get sense...grin grin grin
are you sure you are Yoruba? obi is an ibo agenda so he will failed...
I support tinubu..
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by egunna(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:

If there’s no Yoruba Muslim and Christian, why did Muric insist on voting only a Muslim Candidate.

Why are people from Southern Kaduna not good enough for Governor, Deputy, State Chief Judge, Speaker, SSG, Chief of Staff Or Head of Service.

the present deputy governor is from where?if I may ask
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by descarado: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Southern kaduna has been ravaged by Islamic terrorists for more than 2 decades now but their action intensified with elrufai at the helm of affairs.
I think the bone of contention is mineral deposits found there. All the places with mineral deposits in the North seem to belong to the minority tribes and Christians or Christians so the Muslim politicians are fighting to grab their lands through terrorists.

The same way they send gunmen to anambra and imo cos of gas.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Regex: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
beejaay:

that means you are dying nexr wekk.. god save your soul..you will not die but enjoy the fruit of obi presidency... all of a sudden igbo are not good and umahi is not igbo again...i talk am, u no get one single sense, it has been replaced with eko tutu

Orji Uzo Kalu is not igbo, Hope Uzodinma is not igbo... Lol no mind those urchins
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by DestinyNigga: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

Truth they say is bitter. Your hatred for Igbos those not make them to lose 1 kobo in their bank account. You are only doing yourself.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by IRIEBOY(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
I passed through Saminaka in Lere Local Government of Kaduna State last week.
It was as if Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate in Nigeria with the way his posters and billboards were scattered all over the town.

That's the same in all of Southern Kaduna
Kaduna North is more of Atiku.
Tinubu is just wasting time thinking of getting tangible votes in the North. Kwankwaso even has better chances of votes if he doesn't step down for Atiku

allow APC supporters to keep masturbating , we on ground in the north knows Tinubu is in one chance
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Zeezenho: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Captain8:
Yorubas did not work for separation of the south south from the south east...it were the Ijaw elders and youths who pressure gowon to create rivers state out of the east

And you believe that gibberish?
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by broadman20: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

You are so stupid and myopic to understand that election is GENERALLY A PAYBACK TIME FOR ANY USELESS PARTY IN POWER.

WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE USED TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST JONATHAN?

HIGH LEVEL HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

We go see

Next ibo President won't be in your life time

Continue with the silly pettiness

Says the Almighty Moh247....You are the god that determine the destinies of men and nations.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Dagger111(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:

Why is it that Igbos hate Igbos muslims so much? Why is it that President of CAN have never come from the Northern Christians? Is it that they are fake.Christians while the Southerns are the real Christians? Shebi una don turn the elections to Religion something, oya.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by TheOgaBoss: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

is it the south easterners that are responsible for the hundreds of people who have been slaughtered in southern Kaduna under this present apc govt? Some of u folks in this country are just plain stupid.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Moh247: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
is it the south easterners that are responsible for the hundreds of people who have been slaughtered in southern Kaduna under this present apc govt? Some of u folks in this country are just plain stupid.

It's very stupid that the same people undergoing Monday sit at home, getting killed all over December are the new adviser or Kaduna security
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Its easy to see why

This is Igbo man whatever concerned him is good and is the majority, I remember when an Igbo guy says south east has the largest mass land in Nigeria but marginalized and given only 5 States while north west as small as it is has 7 states, this what this writer wrote that southern Kaduna are christians and they make up 40% of Kaduna population, when Obi was Anambra governor he is failure but now he's best candidate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.