Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. (52142 Views)

Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures) / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Land In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB are allergic to truth

Name the non catholics Obi appointed while he was Governor of Anambra state

Someone said ipob made a mistake by choosing an acronym that is not only poetically sweet , but it's also easy to pronounce , eye-pii -oh - biii..

My NUPE friend ,isah Mohammed loves to recite that name often , especially after some bouts of weed ..

It's just sweet in the mouth ..lol

When NEPA changed to PHCN, very few will go with the new name ..

Same as pronouncing Boko Haram and iswap and Fulani terrorists.

Maybe only if ipob changed their name to something less easier to pronounce , they would be called less on social media .
Because other terror organisation have done far far more damage to human lives than they ever did ..

And they the ipob are not even recognised as a terror group anywhere In The world .

Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Image123(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2023
dchamp234:

Peace Accord is always signed ones and obi already did, it was those who ran away that came back to sign. I don't know how old you are but I know you're not a kid, stop coming to get yourself embarrassed here.

All the major parties were present including Sowore. Only LP was conspicously missing.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by stuffs2002: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Someone said ipob made a mistake by choosing an acronym that is not only poetically sweet , but it's also easy to pronounce , eye-pii -oh - biii..

My NUPE friend ,isah Mohammed loves to recite that name often , especially after some bouts of weed ..

It's just sweet in the mouth ..lol

When NEPA changed to PHCN, very few will go with the new name ..

Same as pronouncing Boko Haram and iswap and Fulani terrorists.

Maybe only if ipob changed their name to something less easier to pronounce , they would be called less on social media .
Because other terror organisation have done far far more damage to human lives than they ever did ..

And they the ipob are not even recognised as a terror group anywhere In The world .

What exactly is "sweet" about murderers , rapists, armed robbers
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

What exactly is "sweet" about murderers , rapists, armed robbers
maybe you should check again ...

Abii you think bandits or Fulani terrorists are a darling ?
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by stuffs2002: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
maybe you should check again ...

Abii you think bandits or Fulani terrorists are a darling ?

No reasonable person loves any kind of terrorists be it IPOB, bandits or Boko Haram
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

No reasonable person loves any kind of terrorists be it IPOB, bandits or Boko Haram

Ok but the Igbos don't even talk about the Fulani terrorists or iswap that much ..

Why are the Yoruba + Fulani sleeping on ipob bed
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by stuffs2002: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Ok but the Igbos don't even talk about the Fulani terrorists or iswap that much ..

Why are the Yoruba + Fulani sleeping on ipob bed

Keep defending IPOB that is killing you people
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Keep defending IPOB that is killing you people

For the umpteen time, I will remind you that I am from modakeke..
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Seriously, u expect me to answer this? If yes, then u er mad
Thank you for the insult it show how you will hv rule giving the place of the president
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Omodua(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB are allergic to truth

Name the non catholics Obi appointed while he was Governor of Anambra state
You're one of the problems of Nigeria. Supporting evil because of crumbs from master's table and primordial attachment.

Tinubu is not fit to be President but you continue to root for him because of crumbs from his table and pecuniary gains.

Read Nashat Muhammad comments about him leading to her resignation as Director, Civil Liberties Organization of Tinubu PCC. She said Tinubu is suffering from dementia, worse than Buhari. He can't hold cup of tea and has loss of memory. Yet,you want us to root for him?

God is alive and won't allow such a mannequin to lead us again. Buhari trauma still hunting us.

Obi is a better option. And not your human vegetable gunning for the Post.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Omodua(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
stuffs2002:

BIGOTRY has blinded IPOB to logic

Stop barking like a RABID DOG and name the non catholics that BIGOT Peter Obi appointed
I can't remember. But goggle could be your friend.
Re: Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. by Osesbrainwave(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
bewla:
Thank you for the insult it show how you will hv rule giving the place of the president

Go and learn how to make a complete sentence first before coming online to spew trash... lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.