Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Get A Well Develop 20 Hectares Of Land In Cross River For 15M - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get A Well Develop 20 Hectares Of Land In Cross River For 15M (240 Views)

Calachika: Inside Cross River Ultramodern Poultry (Photos) / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / 20,000 Acres Of Land sharing boundary with osun river for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Well Develop 20 Hectares Of Land In Cross River For 15M by Ted4real: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good day Niaralanders

You all will believe me that Agricultural development investment is an everlasting investment for life if you entrusted it to those who are knitted with the technological know-how to set it up and care for the plants as at when due. With 15 million, will get your 20 hectares of land bought, beacon registered, legal agreement done and developed with the vegetables and other plants that will get you 8 million within the same year and 38 million in the 3rd year of the investment. Chat me up let us do business. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Well Develop 20 Hectares Of Land In Cross River For 15M by Babakolanut(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Ted4real:
Good day Niaralanders

You all will believe me that Agricultural development investment is an everlasting investment for life if you entrusted it to those who are knitted with the technological know-how to set it up and care for the plants as at when due. With 15 million, will get your 20 hectares of land bought, beacon registered, legal agreement done and developed with the vegetables and other plants that will get you 8 million within the same year and 38 million in the 3rd year of the investment. Chat me up let us do business. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Poultry Zyme Supplement Improves Poultry Farming / Broiler For Sale / Tarpulin Fish Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.