Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bitter Truth About Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bitter Truth About Snail Farming (5529 Views)

Let's Start Saying The Truth About Snail's / What They Did Not Tell You About Snail Farming / Facts About Snail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Snail Farming In Africa

Snail farming is the rearing of snails for consumption

In Africa, we predominantly have the Giant African Land Snails - Achatina Marginata (AM), AA (Achatina Achatina) and AF (Achatina Fulica)

Snail meat is very valuable because it has a high protein content and relatively low fat (cholesterol). This is in addition to being an excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamin A and Omega -3 (which helps in protecting the heart from attack) etc.

It's no surprise Doctors recommend it a lot to patients struggling with High BP, Heart problems, Stroke etc

The bottom line is that snail meat is very expensive (go to any joint/restaurant and order one - you'll see for yourself) and snail farming is profitable

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean it's a get rich quick business opportunity like many snail farming entrepreneurs would like you to believe

Let me explain

I'm sure you've seen a lot of posts on Facebook emphasising how prolific snails are (e.g. AF is capable of laying about 200 eggs in a year) and how expensive the meat is (one adult snail can go for N350 - N500).

They will then proceed to do a quick math for you, letting you know that should you start with 1000 snails, by the end of the year you'll have about 500,000 snails. Selling these 500,000 snails will fetch you no less than N50 million

They will conveniently leave out information that'll help you put things in perspective.

Well, like I said, Snail Farming is indeed very profitable. But you need to know the below:

1. Snails are highly prolific creatures, but they also have high mortality rates. It's not uncommon to see mortality of about 20% even if you're doing everything right

2. Snails don't do well when they are crowded out in a confined space. There is an ideal stocking density for each size of snail (ranging from hatchlings, breeders and adult snails). If you violate this stocking density out of greed, mortality rate will increase, cannibalism will increase, growth rate will slow down leading to smaller size adults, egg laying will reduce etc

3. Snails do better in a Greenhouse than in a Pen House because the Greenhouse replicates their habitat in the wild. They are vegetarians and they love exploring..the greenhouse gives them the vegetables they need and the space to move around and explore - attributes the pen house lack

4. If you start small without adequate space to expand, in no distant time you'll begin to struggle as the snails multiply exponentially. Scaling up is expensive because you'll need to construct more Greenhouse/Penhouse etc

and a lot more!

This information will help you to make an informed decision before investing your hard-earned money into this business

If you'll like to know more about snail farming - feel free to follow me on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/@zenaksnailfarm/videos

I upload highly informative videos weekly and they cover topics like

- The ideal stocking density for snails
- How much it cost me to set up my Greenhouse and Penhouse
- 6 Ways to make money with Snail Farming etc

If you enjoy this sort of content, I do hope you subscribe

Have a lovely day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fckSca8WHVc&t=157s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ways You Can Make Money As A Snail Farmer

Making money as a snail farmer is not all about selling snails

Yes, snails are relatively expensive and you can make a lot of money doing just that. However, you can explore other value chains in order to diversify your income

Below are some of the ways you can go about doing that

1. Processing snail meat for local and/or international market

This involves separating the meat from the shell, removing the guts, cooking the meat properly, drying/smoking the meat and eventually packaging it. You'll need to come up with a brand name you'll use on your package and, of course apply for NAFDAC

Market for this include - Restaurants, Joints, Supermarkets etc

2. Manufacture of Snail Feed

This is another value chain that isn't fully explored. To do this, you'll need to
- Acquire the feed formula
- Get a hold of the machineries (grinders and mixers)
- Grind the necessary ingredients to powder form
- Mix the ingredients according to the feed formula (until you get a uniform mix)
- Package, Market and Sell

Once you acquire the machineries and the relevant feed formula, you can even expand your operation by producing feed for other farmers i.e. poultry farmers, pig farmers, fish farmers etc.

Market for this include - Snail Farmers, Poultry farmers, Fish Farmers etc

3. Manufacture of Calcium Feed

Calcium is an essential element in animal farming. Poultry need calcium to in order to produce strong eggs and snails need it to produce strong shells. Most of the calcium snails consume are available in the form of Calcium Carbonate (CACO3)

You can access this calcium carbonate from 3 major sources

1. Limestone (98.5% calcium carbonate)
2. Oyster Shell (95% calcium carbonate)
3. Egg Shells (94% calcium carbonate)

If you are based in the SS area of Nigeria and have easy access to oyster shells then you are in luck. A lot of people grind it to powder and sell on JiJi. The same can be said for limestone. As long as you have access to these resources, you can grind to powder or sell in raw form, package them in branded 50kg bags and sell

These are some of the opportunities one can find in Snail Farming

If you're interested in learning other ways people make a lot of money in this industry, check out my video on that subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS4n4KRXnzg&t=1065s

I also give you a feed formula you can use to get started

Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe if you like the content!

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Constructing a Concrete Snail Pen

There are predominantly 2 housing systems for snails - Intensive System and Extensive System

The concrete pen system is the most popular of the Intensive Snail Housing system. At its very essence, it consists of a number of snail pens

- Situated on a concrete floor
- Separated by a well-defined walkway
- Surrounded by a trench and
- Covered by a roof

Each of these features have a role to play in helping to create a conducive environment for the snails

In this post, I'll cover some of the stages necessary in constructing this type of housing system

Stages in Constructing a Concrete Snail Pen

Stage 1. Foundation

Once you've secured a piece of land or identified a section of your home you want to use for this project, you hire an Engineer who will outline the foundation of the pen house. Once the outline is done, you hire artisans who will dig out the outline. How much you pay them will depend on a number of factors

1. How remote your farm is (how long they'll have to travel to get there)
2. How deep you want them to dig (1feet?, 1feet 6 inches?)
3. The total number of partitions present in the outline (1 partition is 12 feet)

When I was constructing my pen house (around August 2021), the going rate was about N1500 per partition. My outline was 50ft by 50ft. Total perimeter is 200ft and when you divide this by 12ft you get roughly 17 partitions

Most of the diggers ask for a bit of money when they encounter big/strong/stubborn tree roots that is a bit more challenging and time consuming to remove. I usually add N500 for each of these cases. Once the outline is fully excavated and dressed properly (so it's very smooth), you then proceed to blind it

Blinding is basically pouring approx. 1inch thick concrete in the excavated outline so as to create a strong base on which to do the foundation blockwork. This is done to stabilise the foundation and minimise differential settlement which can cause cracks in the foundation

The artisans you need for this include Masons and concrete pourers. The concrete pourers are paid per bag of cement they are able to mix to form concrete. I paid them N1000 per bag. The Masons are paid on a daily rate basis and I paid them N5000 per day.

The concrete pourers poured the concrete inside the excavated outline and the masons agitated the mix to ensure proper settlement and then proceeded to dress it to a smooth finish.

After blinding, you then proceed to do the foundation blockwork. For this, you'll need the Masons and their labourers. The Labourers are responsible for mixing the mortar needed to hold the blocks together, as well as, bringing the blocks to the masons. I paid the labourers on a daily rate basis (N3000 per day) and the Masons were paid on a count basis (N40 per block laid)

After the blockwork comes the filling.

The foundation outline is filled with laterite and saturated with water. It helps if your farm/site is located close to a water body so you won't have to spend a lot of money paying water tankers to deliver water to you (this can be very expensive esp if your site is remote). Saturating the laterite it takes to fill up a 50ft x 50ft foundation can take up to 3000 gallons of water!

Money saving tip - If your site isn't located next to a water body, I recommend doing this stage during the rainy season. Rainwater is free!

After the laterite is saturated, you leave it for a few days (2/3 days) so that the laterite will settle. You'll notice a bit of differential settlement where some section of the soil will settle more than the other.

You need to hire people to manually compact the laterite so that the foundation is level. Alternatively, you can hire/purchase a compacting machine to do this

Once you've fully compacted the soil and there is no more differential settlement occurring, you're ready to proceed to stage 2

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Stage 2. German Floor (DPC)

This stage involves pouring a lot of concrete which will sit on the compacted laterite

In order to do this, you need to first hire a carpenter to create a wooden barricade around the entire foundation blockwork (this process is usually called boarding). This structure will be responsible for holding the concrete while it cures - it's important this is done properly in order to avoid leakage or the structure bursting due to it not being strong enough to support the horizontal force being exerted on it by the weight of the concrete

You also need to purchase iron rods for the pillars and hire an iron bender who will bend them to shape. Once iron bender is done, he can proceed to place it at the appropriate location before the concrete work for the German Floor can then commence

Note - If the compaction done in stage 1 of this construction process wasn't done well, the weight of the cured concrete bearing down on the laterite will cause it to crack or cave in.

Because this German Floor will support the entire weight of the snail pen house, it's important its very strong. This means ensuring your workers follow the recommended mixing ratio.

Because the concrete pourers are paid per bag of cement they mix, some of them cheat by not following the recommended mixing ratio

Let's assume your engineer recommends a 1:10:10 ratio of cement to sand and granite, this means that every bag of cement will be mixed with 10 head pan of sand and 10 head pan of granite.

The concrete pourers will sometimes opt to shorten the mixing process by going with a smaller ratio like 1:8:8 so that they can complete the mixing quicker, pour the concrete and proceed to mix the next bag of cement. Doing this will compromise the quality of your German floor and increase the chance of you encountering problems down the line

To counter this, I recommend hiring a counter

This is someone who's sole job is to monitor the concrete pourers to ensure they are following the recommended mixing ratio

This stage will also require you hire Masons who will be agitating and dressing the concrete to a smooth finish. I paid them on a daily rate basis N5000 per day

After completing this German Floor, you need to leave it for 28 days so it can cure fully. While it's curing, its advisable to come every day or 2 and pour water on it. This helps to strengthen it!

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
For more detailed breakdown of all the stages involved in constructing a concrete snail pen including:

- How much each stage cost me
- Money saving tips for each of the stages
- The strategies I employed when negotiating with the artisans etc

Feel free to watch the below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSUEB4kn3SQ

Kindly subscribe to Zenak Snail Farm YouTube channel if you find these valuable

Have a lovely day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Babakolanut(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zenaksnailfarm:
Snail Farming In Africa

Snail farming is the rearing of snails for consumption

In Africa, we predominantly have the Giant African Land Snails - Achatina Marginata (AM), AA (Achatina Achatina) and AF (Achatina Fulica)

Snail meat is very valuable because it has a high protein content and relatively low fat (cholesterol). This is in addition to being an excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamin A and Omega -3 (which helps in protecting the heart from attack) etc.

It's no surprise Doctors recommend it a lot to patients struggling with High BP, Heart problems, Stroke etc

The bottom line is that snail meat is very expensive (go to any joint/restaurant and order one - you'll see for yourself) and snail farming is profitable

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean it's a get rich quick business opportunity like many snail farming entrepreneurs would like you to believe

Let me explain

I'm sure you've seen a lot of posts on Facebook emphasising how prolific snails are (e.g. AF is capable of laying about 200 eggs in a year) and how expensive the meat is (one adult snail can go for N350 - N500).

They will then proceed to do a quick math for you, letting you know that should you start with 1000 snails, by the end of the year you'll have about 500,000 snails. Selling these 500,000 snails will fetch you no less than N50 million

They will conveniently leave out information that'll help you put things in perspective.

Well, like I said, Snail Farming is indeed very profitable. But you need to know the below:

1. Snails are highly prolific creatures, but they also have high mortality rates. It's not uncommon to see mortality of about 20% even if you're doing everything right

2. Snails don't do well when they are crowded out in a confined space. There is an ideal stocking density for each size of snail (ranging from hatchlings, breeders and adult snails). If you violate this stocking density out of greed, mortality rate will increase, cannibalism will increase, growth rate will slow down leading to smaller size adults, egg laying will reduce etc

3. Snails do better in a Greenhouse than in a Pen House because the Greenhouse replicates their habitat in the wild. They are vegetarians and they love exploring..the greenhouse gives them the vegetables they need and the space to move around and explore - attributes the pen house lack

4. If you start small without adequate space to expand, in no distant time you'll begin to struggle as the snails multiply exponentially. Scaling up is expensive because you'll need to construct more Greenhouse/Penhouse etc

and a lot more!

This information will help you to make an informed decision before investing your hard-earned money into this business

If you'll like to know more about snail farming - feel free to follow me on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/@zenaksnailfarm/videos

I upload highly informative videos weekly and they cover topics like

- The ideal stocking density for snails
- How much it cost me to set up my Greenhouse and Penhouse
- 6 Ways to make money with Snail Farming etc

If you enjoy this sort of content, I do hope you subscribe

Have a lovely day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fckSca8WHVc&t=157s

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Babakolanut(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pls where is your snail farm and do you have point of lay snails for sale? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Akposkiz: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello which species of snail is the best.
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls where is your snail farm and do you have point of lay snails for sale? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com

I don't have any snails for sale at the moment.

My farm is in Enugu State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7HycHqxouY&t=30s

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Akposkiz:
Hello which species of snail is the best.

It depends on your location and the snail value chain you want to explore

If you're in Nigeria and

a) You're interested in selling snail meat - Achatina Marginata is the best
b) You're interested in selling snail slime - Achatina Fulica is preferrable
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2023
War Of The Housing Systems

If you've been in the snail farming space for long enough, you'll realise there is an ongoing battle

On the one hand, you have proponents of the Extensive Snail Farming System (aka Greenhouse) and on the other hand you have proponents of the Intensive Snail Farming System (aka Concrete Pen)

Each one of them claims their system is the best and the other is less than ideal.

However, I don't see it that way

Coming from someone that has both systems, I can say (with certainty) that each of them has something unique to offer a snail farmer and they are more suited to certain kinds of people.

For e.g. the Intensive system is wildly loved because of its inherent accountability. You're able to monitor your farms progress in real time. You know exactly:

a) How many of your snail eggs are hatching (hatchability rate),
b) How many of your snails are dying (mortality rate),
c) How many of your snails are being stolen by your workers (if any) etc

You can even get loans from the bank because you have your books in order and you have information as regards your farms progress. With the greenhouse system you don't enjoy this accountability

However, all that glitters is not gold

In the below video, I show exactly what each housing system brings to the table and the kind of person it favours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTRoAorcWRA&t=4s

I hope you enjoy it..and don't forget to subscribe

Have a lovely day!
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Happy Friday fellow Nairalanders!

Hope you all are gearing up to vote Peter Obi tomorrow. Body dey pepper everyone for this country and God knows we need a messiah to take us to the promise land. Zenak Snail is gallantly Obidient sha smiley

In the below video, I discuss the best way to learn Snail Farming..hope you enjoy!

Please kindly subscribe to the channel if you enjoy this kind of content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y298gT4vzMM
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by bassdow: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zenaksnailfarm:
Happy Friday fellow Nairalanders!

Hope you all are gearing up to vote Peter Obi tomorrow. Body dey pepper everyone for this country and God knows we need a messiah to take us to the promise land. Zenak Snail is gallantly Obidient sha smiley

In the below video, I discuss the best way to learn Snail Farming..hope you enjoy!

Please kindly subscribe to the channel if you enjoy this kind of content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y298gT4vzMM

...and what makes you think PeterObi is that Messiah ?
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by HeliosHay(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2023
In this video, I showcase the blueprint to my snail greenhouse. The factors that influenced the dimension of my walkway is discussed, in addition to how I situated them and the dimensions of my raise bed module.

If you are looking to model your greenhouse after mine, this video will be helpful to you. Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aJI0njHmD4
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
My Snail Greenhouse Blueprint Part 2: How to Calculate The Quantity of Galvanized Iron Pipe Required

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxufRMIuBas
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
My Snail Greenhouse Blueprint Part 3: How to Determine the No of Rolls of Shade Net Needed

Snails are nocturnal creatures and as such are mostly active at night. During the day they tend to be hidden away under cover crops or mulch. Using a UV treated net in your greenhouse helps to provide that shade they need. The UV net also helps vegetables perform well because some of them do not perform well when they're under the full intensity of the sun all day long.

So the question is, how many rolls of shade net do you need to completely cover your greenhouse?

In the video below, I show you how this calculation is done. I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qojB620JPBk&t=316s
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
In this video, I show you a scientifically proven way to get your snails to add tremendous weight and lay more fertile eggs for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2rxh3oSlys
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Looking for a way to protect your greenhouse snails and plants from the sun's harmful rays?

In this video, I'll answer some of the most common questions about buying a UV treated shade net. I'll also give you a cost estimate for installing shade net in your snail greenhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9rHXe5zPpA
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2023
10 Snail Farming Terms Every Beginner Should Know

Are you new to snail farming and feeling overwhelmed by all the jargon? Don't worry - we've got you covered! In this video, we'll break down the top ten essential snail farming terms and their meanings to help you speak the language like a pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyS0F8BoIeQ

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Looking to start a snail farming business? In this video, we'll be sharing the top 10 tips for snail farming success! From choosing the right species of snail to creating the perfect habitat, we'll cover everything you need to know to ensure your snails are healthy and happy.

With these helpful tips, you'll learn how to maximize your snail farming profits and create a sustainable business that can thrive for years to come. So if you're ready to take your snail farming skills to the next level, be sure to watch this video and discover our top 10 tips for snail farming success!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLvirvReF8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by mobolaji234: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
I can the efforts you have put into this thread to detail out all the necessary information. All I have to say is may God bless you indeed and prosper your work.
Well done

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2023
mobolaji234:
I can the efforts you have put into this thread to detail out all the necessary information. All I have to say is may God bless you indeed and prosper your work.
Well done

Amen. Thanks a lot
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2023
If you're a snail farmer, you know how important it is to protect your precious snails from predators. But do you know which predators pose the greatest threat to your snails?

In this video, we explore the 7 deadliest predators that snail farmers need to watch out for. From birds and rodents to insects and reptiles, we cover it all.
Learn how to identify these predators and the signs of their attacks. This will help you better protect your snails from harm.

This video is a must-watch for anyone who's serious about snail farming and wants to keep their snails safe and healthy. Don't let these 7 deadly predators ruin your snail farming dreams!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HGMP3Q4vZ0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Are you tired of your snail's sluggish appetite? Do you want to see them eagerly gobble up their food? Look no further! In this video, we'll share with you 6 simple yet effective ways to boost your snail's appetite and keep them healthy and happy. So, get ready to witness your snail's newfound love for food!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i64AkjIyGro
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Snails have two main sense organs: tentacles and eyes.

The tentacles are the snail's primary sensory organs, and they can be found on the snail's head. Snails typically have two pairs of tentacles, with one pair being longer and thinner than the other. The longer pair contains the eyes, while the shorter pair contains the snail's olfactory organs, which are used for smell and taste. The eyes of snails are simple and can detect light and dark, but they are not capable of forming detailed images like human eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/@zenaksnailfarm

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Can giant african snail eggs hatch without soil?

Giant African snails typically lay their eggs in moist soil or substrate, where the eggs can develop and hatch. However, like other snail species, they are also able to hatch their eggs in other suitable moist environments.

In theory, it is possible for the eggs of the Giant African Snail to hatch without soil, but it is not ideal. The eggs require a consistently moist environment to hatch properly, which can be challenging to maintain outside of soil or substrate. I've personally experienced this in my snail greenhouse. Snail eggs laid on soil surface or inside a shade block have been able to hatch without the presence of soil

That being said, if you're planning to hatch Giant African Snail eggs, it's best to provide a moist substrate, such as coconut coir or peat moss, to increase the chances of successful hatching and development.

Subscribe to Zenak Snail Farm YouTube Channel for more amazing content

https://www.youtube.com/@zenaksnailfarm

Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Snail Breeding

If you're interested in breeding snails for profit or as a hobby, selecting the right breeding stock is crucial for success. In this video, we'll share six tips for choosing the best snail breeding stock to maximize your yield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cl-aAphm8I
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 6:04pm On May 04, 2023
Are you considering starting a snail farm but don't know where to begin?

In this video, we'll provide you with the ultimate guide to building a successful and sustainable snail farm. From selecting the right location to ensuring disease control and understanding market demand, we'll cover all the crucial factors you need to consider to ensure your snail farm is a success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGkr1Lt4bBk
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 7:52am On May 16, 2023
Snail slime has become one of the hottest ingredients in the beauty industry, thanks to its unique properties and impressive skincare benefits. But why is it so expensive? In this video, we take a deep dive into the world of snail slime, exploring its natural properties, sustainable sourcing, and labor-intensive extraction process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEg20xHwLdc
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 4:42pm On May 22, 2023
How To Start a Snail Farming Business
Are you interested in starting your own profitable snail farming business? In this comprehensive video guide, we'll walk you through the step-by-step process of launching a successful snail farming venture from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0JSA5u6oQ
Re: Bitter Truth About Snail Farming by Zenaksnailfarm: 12:22pm On May 23, 2023
Discover the art of serving snails moringa in the right way to unlock their optimal health and well-being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmB5PGXFou4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Can I Still Get Farmland For Lease Around Ibadan? / Youth Empowerment Programme For Agric Graduates In Nigeria / 4 Ways To Treat Worms And Pests In Maize Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.